Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The New World (新世界, Shin Sekai) refers to the second half of the Grand Line. The only people to have fully explored it are Gol D. Roger and his crew. It holds the location of the final island on the Grand Line, Raftel, where it is rumoured that the legendary treasure, One Piece, and the true history, Rio Poneglyph, are placed. It is also where the Yonkou, four of the strongest pirates in the world, reside. The New World goes from Mariejois to the other side of Reverse Mountain.
Other islands of interest within the New World are Wano Country, where the legendary swordsman, Ryuuma, originated from, and Paladego, the base of the Revolutionaries forces. Also, somewhere in the New World is an island with a special shop where Biblicards are manufactured.
According to Gecko Moria, one will lose everything one cherishes in the New World, something he personally experienced. He also claimed that one shall face what he calls "The Ultimate Nightmare" there, indicating it is a very dangerous place for even the most talented pirates like himself.​

LEts discuss

DRagon is in new world

Reactions: Kagutsuchi

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i would love to take a look at One Piece World map, and hows this new word look like, i see lots of geographic failures! :D its anime, who cares about that its just one thing bothering me all the time

i have no fking idea why people from New World didnt find that One Piece yet..

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Elbaf is the land of giants remember dorry broggy oimo kashi (i think that's their names)
Usopp wants to go there

enel is on the moon?

ahh kk, forgot about that island, and looks like all his Nakamas are at new world alredy, kuma just sent em flying thrue the wall xd

have no clue where Enel actualy is, he was cool charecter hope to see him again
:D

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know why .. but I hav a feeling that ONE PIECE Isn't GOLD .. its some other treasure of life ..

Like .. to get that place, u hav to hav trust in ur NAKAMA's .. , facing dangers makes BOND between friends and Strengthen them ..

New world will hold many other dangers like other youkou will try to kill Luffy ( excluding Shanks Ofc -.- ) and since WB is dead , 2 other yonkou remain .. ( excluding shanks again ) ..

but same question .. why the hell didn't WB and shanks got One piece when they were there ??

MihawK

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont know why .. but I hav a feeling that ONE PIECE Isn't GOLD .. its some other treasure of life ..

Like .. to get that place, u hav to hav trust in ur NAKAMA's .. , facing dangers makes BOND between friends and Strengthen them ..

New world will hold many other dangers like other youkou will try to kill Luffy ( excluding Shanks Ofc -.- ) and since WB is dead , 2 other yonkou remain .. ( excluding shanks again ) ..

but same question .. why the hell didn't WB and shanks got One piece when they were there ??
First of all WB said that he didn't care for OP, his only goal was a family ) 2nd. About One Piece, i agree with you..