Veteran
Kin
321๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
So It seems we are getting closer to the end of the Fishman Island Arc. & I was wondering what everyone thinks will be the 1st thing the Straw Hat's do in the New World?

I believe that very soon that Luffy & the crew will be fighting Kaido 1 of the Yonko. I can see the Straw Hat's going to an Island that is Kaido's territories & Luffy doing something there that get's back to Kaido & that starting all kinds of trouble. & I believe Luffy beating Kaido will be the 1st huge thing he does in the New World.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i was think da same as ^^^^^ i think her name is madam or something like dat... da emperor dat controls FI... but i think it would b more likely dat he runs into her rather than run into kaido... i think dat he may encounter some of WB crew or maybe even shanks... but i think dis would b a good time to introduce some totally different crews for da SH to get stronger against...

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
im looking forward to it but i really dont want luffy to straight away be a yonko or that meens he's straight away up their with histoy's greats ild rather his title be prolonged.
also im looking forward to luffy coming across cody, i actually cant wait too see how strong he's got im sure oda has some sort of suprise for us about him like baybe he's made captain or vice admiral

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Wasn't X Drake trying to strike down Kaidou?
That was the last thing we know of before the time skip X Drake was preparing to attack one of Kaidou's bodyguards or island guards because the guard said that would easily get the attention of Kaidou.

After the time skip I believe that Lady on the Archipelago said that Kidd and X Drake had made names for themselves in the New World.

I wonder if any of them had changed their appearance during the Time Skip o_O

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,318๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
That was the last thing we know of before the time skip X Drake was preparing to attack one of Kaidou's bodyguards or island guards because the guard said that would easily get the attention of Kaidou.

After the time skip I believe that Lady on the Archipelago said that Kidd and X Drake had made names for themselves in the New World.

I wonder if any of them had changed their appearance during the Time Skip o_O
Well, it may be that X Drake decided to take down Kaidou. Or maybe he wanted to ally? Maybe he just had a message? xd
My point was just that I don't think Luffy will meet Kaidou that soon, if he meets him at all (Or at least, in a significant manner, maybe he'll meet him at the great final war)

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And isnt he already messing with an island in control of an emperor? yes he is not trying to harm it but since when will that make a difference to them
I thought FI was under WB's protection until he died, then dat one offered protection in exchange for 'tax'...but im guessing FI gona break der shakles and be free so i dont think his doin anythin that wasn already happening

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There's no way Drake was supposed to be able to take down Kaidou, so I still say he might have joined Kaidou.

I predict that the first thing the Strawhats will encounter is an armada of marines just when they resurfaced again after FI :p
I wonder if there will be a "Sabaody Archipelago" like island after they resurface. Because all the seven available log pose routes ended there at the other end of the red line or will they just pop up somewhere random and be guided to the nearest island.

In any case Sentoumaru knows that they're coming so if there only is one route, then i'm sure there will be an ambush.

You must be registered for see images

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm hoping they run into a group of marines like cali said... something to get there names out there that say they're n da new world finally... also that would boost there bounties hopefully... then they can meet sum new pirates or da supernovas.... i wouldn't mind c'n sum new rookies either...