Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,316💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somewhere in the shadows where no one is looking and everyone has forgotten there is an entire shin army that has been growing rapidly over the years. They haven't been seen anywhere in Konoha so more than likely they still live underground. Even before the original Shin started to make a ruckus they were amassing an army under his nose. Now they have plugged in with Kabuto and the sky is the limit. I'm sure that he and Oro have done their research on the new generation and found ways to improve upon them. With the Shin body being able to accept any modification I couldn't imagine them not becoming incredibly strong over the years. Maybe even strong enough to rival the former Uchiha clan.
Kabuto and Orochimaru were both pursuing the dragon sage ability and spent a lot of time developing techniques to achieve it. Heck, they may even have ventured to ryuchi cave themselves. There is a good chance that a handful of them use nature chakra in some form or fashion. I've only talked about if Kabuto but what if Kakashi has also been working with them during this time? ANBU former Sharingan, user former Hokage. They have the potential to be a huge threat or a great help either way it will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Somewhere in the shadows where no one is looking and everyone has forgotten there is an entire shin army that has been growing rapidly over the years. They haven't been seen anywhere in Konoha so more than likely they still live underground. Even before the original Shin started to make a ruckus they were amassing an army under his nose. Now they have plugged in with Kabuto and the sky is the limit. I'm sure that he and Oro have done their research on the new generation and found ways to improve upon them. With the Shin body being able to accept any modification I couldn't imagine them not becoming incredibly strong over the years. Maybe even strong enough to rival the former Uchiha clan.
Kabuto and Orochimaru were both pursuing the dragon sage ability and spent a lot of time developing techniques to achieve it. Heck, they may even have ventured to ryuchi cave themselves. There is a good chance that a handful of them use nature chakra in some form or fashion. I've only talked about if Kabuto but what if Kakashi has also been working with them during this time? ANBU former Sharingan, user former Hokage. They have the potential to be a huge threat or a great help either way it will be interesting to see how they turn out.
Kabuto doesn't really do the experiment stuff anymore and Orochimaru legit made the shins. Why the f would he care to upgrade them more? He legit couldn't care less. It seems that Orochimaru is kinda over the Uchiha phase he was in for a bit and now does whatever he wants to.

So i really doubt it from ever happening.