The New Fullmetal Alchemist is based on the Manga afterall it is just (Read for rest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood show is based more strictly on the manga... With the exeption of the first two episodes... The first two episodes are to give more backstory on the characters before jumping into the full Manga series... They did this for new comers to the series. I just watched episodes two and three recently... ( three comes out on sunday april 19, 2009 but seeing how I have some pretty awsome friends i seen it in advanced) Episode three starts the actual story as told from the manga. I personally love this new series as it will be sticking to the manga... Don't get me wrong I love the old series with a passion but I like stories that stick to the origanal plot and not divert. But as for the upcoming years (hopefully they do the entire story and this one lasts around 150 episodes) I will be an avide fan of this new series.
Also some other new shows I am watching are Dragonball Kai (Not techniclly new persay but new as in the editing and voice acting) and Valkaryia Chronicles which is based on the videogame that came out last year and that show is now one of my favorites aside from Naruto, Bleach, Eflen Lied, Full metal Alchemist (both the old series and now the new series :) ) and few few slews of other shows that are out there....
Hopefully the information helps out for the new Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime!!!!!

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah i saw the new 2 episodes of it. it was cool but in episode 3 they are going back to the same thing as the first season but i think in this series it will be more different.

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i saw the new 2 episodes of it. it was cool but in episode 3 they are going back to the same thing as the first season but i think in this series it will be more different.
yeah it's going to be directly based off the manga just like how the first few episodes of the origanal series did but it will continue to be based directly off the manga unlike the origanal series

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah it's going to be directly based off the manga just like how the first few episodes of the origanal series did but it will continue to be based directly off the manga unlike the origanal series
Ohh cool i hope in this series theres more then 52 episodes lol i really Love FMA.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.