IntrovertedKittenNinja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:p I am russian and german, but I was born in america. I can speak beginner russian. To me the accent is a bit wierd. Hard to emulate. plus you are like 12, why are you going crazy over russian guys, you should be going crazy over the fact that someone from school "like likes" you...
Someone's trying to get my attention~~~

and WTF hahah what makes you think I'm 12?! D:<

thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:p I am russian and german, but I was born in america. I can speak beginner russian. To me the accent is a bit wierd. Hard to emulate. plus you are like 12, why are you going crazy over russian guys, you should be going crazy over the fact that someone from school "like likes" you...
Well hoho, congratulations - I am a Professional Russian born in, guess what, Russia!

Everyone can be half zimbabwean half american half english half martian and maybe somewhere russian - and that's what you're talking about.

thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he has a lame haircut in the first one. hope the 2nd one is the most recent...

lolol I wonder why it is white people are mostly the only ones who are mixed a lot? cause of all the colonization and stuff from the days of pirates and whatnot?
Probably, but it depends on the nation. Mostly - British, American, French, Spanish, Portuguese - you know the drill. Not russians though - never.