Uchiha Paulsama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
happy bday for this coming friday any way i dont why people want to i know some people fear Death but it is apart of life i do fear it my self sometimes but yeah and this drug will get some people wanting to take it but because they fear it when i heared it on the news it got my attention for reasons but hey everyone has their fears but i prob would not want to try it
after this is another life. thats what i believe strongly so theres no need for drugs to stay here.
sadly, the first users of this drug are going to be the rich, who wants to live long enough to enjoy their wealth, so many of them already gets plastic surgery to try and stay young, I forgot that one actor who tried to live longer by using animal parts. just creepy
:|
I honestly think life is at the most boring stake now, time goes so slow. I feel extremly old, and i'm only 19(soon, on friday)...
make goals. search for answers about life.
^^ agreed

plus being an old person for 50 more years sounds boring >_>
:cool:

Rodukaime Namikaze

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel that if a large group of people take this, it will end up being a big problem. As it is, we're almost at 7Billion people in the world. If we reduce death rates, the growth will be greater and population will soon be overpact. I don't think this is a good idea U_U

Reactions: Uchiha Paulsama

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel that if a large group of people take this, it will end up being a big problem. As it is, we're almost at 7Billion people in the world. If we reduce death rates, the growth will be greater and population will soon be overpact. I don't think this is a good idea U_U
yeah, you're right.

we'd have to move to space!

Jetsons?

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know,just to damn long. Plus what if your soulmate,or all your best friends dies.

1. you're going to live alone (if your family doesn't want to take care of you)

2. you're to damn old to find another mate (if you like to roll like that).

I rether just live to my 90s and thats it.
I agree withe the friends and perhaps family part mate part none neededi really dont like being in relationships

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, on one case, I would take this to around 80 or so, you know, be healthy for that long, and stop taking it with whoever I love. So we can die peacefully.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah the drug thing would be strange living so long would be bad you out live most of you kids if they die before you and maybe grandkids it would suck and how would you go if you lived longer and least you might get a world record for the oldest living person lol

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it depends you guys are seeing it as it makes you live till your 120 and youll have that 120 look and mobility and all that jazz but if the drug slows down the aging process does'nt that mean when your 60 your body will be 40 now that would be awesome!

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are they the same guy in both videos? The 2nd guy is HOT. But yeah. Russian accents turn me on.

So do guns.

Guess I know where I'm going next Zombie Apocalypse.
:p I am russian and german, but I was born in america. I can speak beginner russian. To me the accent is a bit wierd. Hard to emulate. plus you are like 12, why are you going crazy over russian guys, you should be going crazy over the fact that someone from school "like likes" you...