LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So how do you feel after read chapter 38?? The way naruto and sasuke was just man handled and all the nerfs and plot holes got me pants in a jimmy :cry::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s better this way tbh, if Naruto were to be ragdolled in his True RSM form (Vote 2) by this Jigen, then I’d quit the story.

Sasuke got raped which was expected, they’re still preventing him from being smart and taking Madara’s Rinnegan and/or using the Six Paths but I’m glad to have more material to bash Sasuke fans with now. 😈😈

I sped through this chapter though, man. It wasn’t remotely long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s better this way tbh, if Naruto were to be ragdolled in his True RSM form (Vote 2) by this Jigen, then I’d quit the story.

Sasuke got raped which was expected, they’re still preventing him from being smart and taking Madara’s Rinnegan and/or using the Six Paths but I’m glad to have more material to bash Sasuke fans with now. 😈😈
Yea, neither one of the used their brains, I’m reading like why not keep one clone back to break y’all free, why is sasuke low on chakra after like three moves, why is jigen so much faster then them and stronger when they man handle all the other Ōtsutsuki.. it’s just to many whys and why not

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, neither one of the used their brains, I’m reading like why not keep one clone back to break y’all free, why is sasuke low on chakra after like three moves, why is jigen so much faster then them and stronger when they man handle all the other Ōtsutsuki.. it’s just to many whys and why not
Lol what’s even worse is that Naruto and Sasuke could’ve made their Kurama Susano’o Samurai avatar that they used against fused Momoshiki, which would’ve doubled their strength output. Also Sasuke could’ve Ameno’d some of those rods into Jigen or he could’ve switched places with Jigen when he was pierced by all of those rods. Hell Naruto could’ve been constantly feeding chakra to Sasuke so that Sasuke could spam Ameno and everything else. They were dumb as **** this chapter 😂😂

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what’s even worse is that Naruto and Sasuke could’ve made their Kurama Susano’o Samurai avatar that they used against fused Momoshiki, which would’ve doubled their strength output. Also Sasuke could’ve Ameno’d some of those rods into Jigen or he could’ve switched places with Jigen when he was pierced by all of those rods. Hell Naruto could’ve been constantly feeding chakra to Sasuke so that Sasuke could spam Ameno and everything else. They were dumb as **** this chapter 😂😂
Right, Ukyo could of did a much better job at making it more believable. I understand he don’t want naruto in sasuke to shine to much but bruh come on it got to be a better way lol, I still enjoyed it tho he’s gotten a lot better from when he first started

Reactions: Animegoin

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only viable thing you said was combining avatars. He was caught offguard by the rods but quickly countered Jigen by swapping him. Later he couldn't swap with Jigen because he needed to conserve chakra to escape. Naruto didn't have time to share chakra.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only viable thing you said was combining avatars. He was caught offguard by the rods but quickly countered Jigen by swapping him. Later he couldn't swap with Jigen because he needed to conserve chakra to escape. Naruto didn't have time to share chakra.
Nah everything I said was viable;

-The Ameno uses were ignorant, no teleporting his sword into Jigen’s eye like he did to Madara’s stomach. Not even a feint attack on Naruto and swapping Jigen in the latter’s place when the attack lands or just before.

-Naruto could’ve fed chakra to Sasuke via Kurama chakra arms. Like the ones that manifested in the scan below, especially since Kurama’s chakra head was able to manifest while Jigen had them pinned, the arms are able to as well:
You must be registered to see images

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah everything I said was viable;

-The Ameno uses were ignorant, no teleporting his sword into Jigen’s eye like he did to Madara’s stomach.
Madara charged straight at him. Sasuke had more time to react. Whereas Jigen immediately got him with rods after he crashed into the ground.

Not even a feint attack on Naruto and swapping Jigen in the latter’s place when the attack lands or just before.
With Madara all they needed to do was touch his body. With Jigen Sasuke specifically aimed to slash his head off.

-Naruto could’ve fed chakra to Sasuke via Kurama chakra arms. Like the ones that manifested in the scan below, especially since Kurama’s chakra head was able to manifest while Jigen had them pinned, the arms are able to as well:
When could he have actually done this?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara charged straight at him. Sasuke had more time to react. Whereas Jigen immediately got him with rods after he crashed into the ground.
This would’ve been a great time to teleport his sword into Jigen’s foot or body.

With Madara all they needed to do was touch his body. With Jigen Sasuke specifically aimed to slash his head off.
Doesn’t matter, when he teleported between them, he used a senjutsu chidori to damage Madara while Naruto’s jutsu restricted Madara’s movements. Sasuke could’ve used any jutsu or kenjutsu attack and swap Naruto for Jigen but alas.

When could he have actually done this?
When he made the clones, or while the clones were keeping him distracted. And even before that tbh

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This would’ve been a great time to teleport his sword into Jigen’s foot or body.

Hindsight bias. Jigen was too fast. He couldn't react in time.

Doesn’t matter, when he teleported between them, he used a senjutsu chidori to damage Madara while Naruto’s jutsu restricted Madara’s movements. Sasuke could’ve used any jutsu or kenjutsu attack and swap Naruto for Jigen but alas.
I don't get what you're saying.

When he made the clones, or while the clones were keeping him distracted. And even before that tbh

[/QUOTE]

What would be the point? They were outclassed either way. The best option was to escape.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hindsight bias. Jigen was too fast. He couldn't react in time.

I don't get what you're saying.

What would be the point? They were outclassed either way. The best option was to escape.
-Sasuke reacted to Kinshiki’s swing and swapped JUST before it landed, he definitely could’ve done what I said. Facts > Opinions

-I don’t care to elaborate anymore, sorry man.

-Same as directly above.