Awards
You must be registered for see images

Name: Anthony Fantano & Cal Chuchesta
Nicknames: Melon, The Needle Drop, Best Teeth in the Game, Naruthony Basetano
Clan: Akimichi & SnK

"Antnee, look! I'm a ninjee toooo!"
"..."

Looks: Anthony and Cal bear the trademark traits of the Akimichi and SnK clans: overweight and identical, respectively. The primary distinction between the two is that Cal has a mustache and is slightly fatter than Anthony himself. Both are bald, have large heads, pale skin and very good teeth. Anthony is typically found wearing an assortment of t-shirts when not found in one of his signature flannels, where Cal prefers sweaters. Furthermore, Anthony wears glasses and Cal does not.​

Personality: Anthony and Cal have two very different personalities. Anthony is an analytical person, and though he certainly has a goofy side, he does not hold a candle to Cal's over the top childish personality type. Anthony, who Cal is extremely attached to, often treats Cal as an annoyance and burden, especially as Cal frequently interrupts and derails his passion for sharing his opinion of other shinobi's attacks. Anthony is proficient in his move reviews to such an extent that the entirety of the enlightened ninja world looks to him for their own opinions on the validity of a move's merit.​

Land of Birth: Land of Fire
WSE Clan: N/A​

Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty:Taijutsu and Fire
Elements:

Fire ReleaseSpecialty
Earth ReleaseComplete
Lightning ReleaseComplete
Wind ReleaseComplete
Water ReleaseComplete
Your ninjutsu:

TaijutsuSpecialty
KenjutsuComplete
GenjutsuComplete
NinjutsuComplete
FuuinjutsuComplete
NB TaijutsuNeeds training
AkimichiComplete
SnKNeeds training
Wyvern ContractSigned
Olm ContractSigned

History: Anthony and Cal were born to an Akimichi mother and an Soma no Kou father. The precise identity of the twin's father is unknown because, well, you know. Anthony was born prior to Cal, and has always acted as the host twin, as Cal has always been completely dependent on Anthony. Though Anthony is aware that Cal seems to have some developmental problems, he refers to him as an annoyance and a burden though he still supports his budding music career.

Though Anthony himself is quite a proficient fighter, his true passion lies in reviewing and critiquing the attacks and combinations of those he does battle with, a practice that has made him infamous within the ninja world. All the same, the twins unique blend of combining their Akimichi strengths makes them a deadly combination. Too many have fallen before them, the last words they hear being, "This move? It's not good."​

Theme Song and Background Music:

Won: 0
Lost: 0

Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
While the bio is good, it doesn't quite capture the presence of Cal. I'm seeing a little too much Fantano and not enough Cal. Even though Anthony is the main body, Cal kinda falls to the wayside making this seem like a non SNK bio at first glance.

I'm feeling a light to decent 7 on this bio.

Trans-

ition.

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While the bio is good, it doesn't quite capture the presence of Cal. I'm seeing a little too much Fantano and not enough Cal. Even though Anthony is the main body, Cal kinda falls to the wayside making this seem like a non SNK bio at first glance.

I'm feeling a light to decent 7 on this bio.

Trans-

ition.
there's a whole song from Cal what do you want from me
Anthony would never merge with Cal. Feeling a light to decent 4 on this one

Last edited:

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you know the rp is officially dead when people start making bios like this instead of making serious ones
I don't think my making an unusual character that I would enjoy is indicative of the RP dying.

The fact that not many people RP anymore is probably more suggestive of that.