Piethepker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your opinions of it?

Personally, i think it is done quite well.

What voices sound better then Japanese?
What sound a lot worse then Japanese?
What needs to be improved?

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The girls sound weird in jap, but anyways the Japanese voices have more emotion to it, the English dub sounds like robots, I myself prefer the dub cause reading and watching the fight the same time is not my thing

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">I thinks subbed is better...and Pain,Naruto and Sasuke sound pretty good dubbed but, it's better in Japanese audio with subtitles.</div>

Piethepker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one thing i like more about the English dub then Japanese, is that sakura sounds less annoying, their is no repeated stupid sounding SASUKE KUN! in the english dub.

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11282431" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11282431">P3IN said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> The girls sound weird in jap, but anyways the Japanese voices have more emotion to it, the English dub sounds like robots, I myself prefer the dub cause reading and watching the fight the same time is not my thing </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I hate subtitles all together, not my thing either. However, I don't think the voice overs are all that terrible. I have heard worse.</div>

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Dub versions for animes have always been better, the only anime that makes them sound retarded is DBZ. They sound like a bunch of little girls screaming and yelling, its so annoying.~ :D

I hate hearing animes in korean voices because it sound like they are speaking a lot tougher and different than japanese voices. Japanese voices sound way better and a lot more romantic in songs than korean or sub. Dub rules!!! xD.

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer the original Japanese dub, since there's much more emotion and personality behind the voices. They don't sound like cliched American-anime stereotypes. xD

Though, the English dub does have a few good voices. I only like Kakashi and Itachi's English VAs, but even their Japanese equivalents are better.