Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember the time minato was fighting A and he had this talk that if he doesnt found what's important to him etc etc to A.

What if the namikaze clan can sense negative emotion? Or anything negative and this power was pass down to naruto which was enhance by the kyubi to boruto which automatically opens then enhanced with his pure eye. So like basically the namikaze clan has this powers maybe theres more into it maybe that's the reason to why minato tracked the ninja's who kidnapped his wife

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
minato followed her locks of hair, and naruto never really sensed negativity before getting his jinchuriki mode. every person naruto reached out to was simply someone he could relate to.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Namikaze isn’t a clan 🤦‍♂️
Lol so how did minato was born?
Post automatically merged:

minato followed her locks of hair, and naruto never really sensed negativity before getting his jinchuriki mode. every person naruto reached out to was simply someone he could relate to.
I know shhhhh I'm saying fool what if? Okay? U idiot?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you dumb? Rock lee doesnt know anything about ninjutsu his a normal person omg this idiot.
I know you’re slow, but please try to stay on topic. I’ll ask again: Is Lee a clan?

I’ll answer the question for you, just so you don’t hurt yourself.

Yes Lee is a clan however, Namikaze isn’t. Difference being that Lee has more than one member, Metal Lee and Rock Lee.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no such clan. Minato knew all the sealings because Kushina taught it to him, which she explains in chapter 500 minus the Rasengan, which he created and maybe the Flying Rajin, which only him and Tobirama were known to do.

Edit

This'll be my only comment as well

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wrote it as if it were a theory instead of fanfic.
Cos your troll that's why you find ways to trolls
Post automatically merged:

There's no such clan. Minato knew all the sealings because Kushina taught it to him, which she explains in chapter 500 minus the Rasengan, which he created and maybe the Flying Rajin, which only him and Tobirama were known to do.

Edit

This'll be my only comment as well
I didnt say anything about jutsu troll

• Haha
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem