the mystery that is the OBITO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i hav a crazy theory and i wanna share it with you guys...
what if obito can use space time ninjutsu by keeping his eye closed??????? i want u to see the images below.....

isn't it a bit strange that kakashi noticed the sharingan a bit too late???? and there was hinata too.. a byakugan user... surely she would've sensed the sharingan from the begining.... but at last they finally noticed it as obito wanted them to see it....

one may say that he didn't keep his sharingan activated.... using kamui without sharingan????? isn't that too much.... well i believe he can do space time keeping his eyes closed.......
just remember kakashi gaiden.... obito was partially under those rocks.... its natural due to reflex t6 close ur eyes in that condition.... even after that he managed to slip right to madara(i do think madara set up some barrier too)...

guys,what do u think???????

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm shady on this one and may just be 100% wrong but at the kage summit when that dude used his byakugun on danzo and saw that his right eye belonged to shuisi (LOL for spelling) couldn't hinata of done the same thing for tobi? Ya know, seen that kakashi and to I have the same eye?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm shady on this one and may just be 100% wrong but at the kage summit when that dude used his byakugun on danzo and saw that his right eye belonged to shuisi (LOL for spelling) couldn't hinata of done the same thing for tobi? Ya know, seen that kakashi and to I have the same eye?
He could only do that because A) He recognized shisui's chakra as he was familiar with him from battling in the past, and B) He could see that the chakra in danzo's arm and eye were different from danzo's own chakra. Now Hinata probably should have seen that half of Tobi was a zetsu clone... but she's not too bright and plot wouldn't allow it.

Nous

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plausible, it makes sense and I can't really find any alternative to your idea. Well other than plot ;3 Well good job and nice find ;)

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was crushed by the rock, and had not activated MS, so he couldn't have used it.

Byakugan can't really see the sharingan. Ao only recognized Danzo's, because he had seen it before. In other words, there is not a specific chakra pattern for a sharingan.
Of course she would be able to see, that the eye should be active with chakra, but you can't really conclude that means it's a sharingan, when you think only 2 uchiha's are left..

And it wouldn't matter, if his eye was closed or not then, cause hinata should still see through it..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was crushed by the rock, and had not activated MS, so he couldn't have used it.

Byakugan can't really see the sharingan. Ao only recognized Danzo's, because he had seen it before. In other words, there is not a specific chakra pattern for a sharingan.
Of course she would be able to see, that the eye should be active with chakra, but you can't really conclude that means it's a sharingan, when you think only 2 uchiha's are left..

And it wouldn't matter, if his eye was closed or not then, cause hinata should still see through it..
how did obito slip past those rocks when he was crushed by rocks??? how u want to explain that???? obito and kakashi's eye would've same chakra signature,still hinata didn't make out??