[Mystery] The Mystery of the Drunk Man and the Second chance !!!!!!!!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------> .

-somewhere in the Materialistic world and exactly on a planet named earth ...it was an alcoholic Man named Pachonga who liked to spend most of his time in bar drinking alcohol ,rather then doing something usefull for his community..

-pachonga was a very desperate man.... inwardly he believes he had no chance to improve his life and character.....he had feelings of Guiltiness mixed with Remorse...

-However pachonga was a wiseman : the more he drunks bottles of alcohols , the more his wisdom increases....

-his Ultimate Wisdom happens when he drinks 6 Bottles of Alcoholes....thats why poeple sometimes call him "The Sage of the 6 Bottles"...

-for Pachonga : only a Bottle of alcohole speaks the truth....

-pachonga was also a pessemistic man... his famous say is " FVCCK MISTAKES , WE ONLY GOT 1 CHANCE!!!"

-Pachonga was always hated by religious poeple...they call him " The Sinner" ....

-forexemple : one of those religious Men named Pachichu tries to upset pachonga so he tells him :

Pachichu : "Hey Sinner, in the Judgment day ..will you also meet our Maker with dis Bottle of Alcohol??"

Pachonga responds : "Hypocrite Poeple who call me a sinner....should realize i am the winner..."

Pachichu " OH really?....if so , then i hope you will enjoy your time in Hell"!!

becuz of Pachichu's painfull words, pachonga went to the bar and drunk 6 bottles of alcohols....

-after drinking pachonga went home...and in his way he saw a poor old lady asking poeple for Money.....

-the old lady looked at Pachonga and said : "Honey Honey, plz give me Money!!"...

-pachonga then checked his Pocket and found only 1 dollar and gave it to the old lady...

PLOTTWIST PLOTTWIST!!!!!!!!!........PACHONGA FINALLY DID SOMETHING USEFULL TO HIS COMMUNITY!!!!!!...AND IT AIN'T A SIN!!!!!!!

-after giving her the 1 dollar, the old lady got happy and thanked Pachonga a lot telling him : "Thx son thx!! with this moeny i can finally buy a Bottle of Alcohol and forget my pains..i wish you all the happiness and i wish your place in the judgment day will be the ETERNAL PARADISE"...

-Then The Sattelites of gods captured the pray of the old Lady....since the Big Bang,God for the 1st time got Mind****ed and says "THE SINNER!! IS NOW A GOOD MAN??!!"

-after hearing the old lady's words, pachonga felt happy and threw the bottle of alcohol..and was determined to start a new life....BUT!!!!!..when Pachonga was about to cross the street, a sad incident happned ....

-an Helicopter fell on Pachonga and crushed him.....PACHONGA NOW IS DEAD!!!....

-of course the Satelittes of God captured everything.....the Angels went straight fast to capture his soul and deliver it to its maker (God)........But something very interesting Happened....and guess what???

-there came 2 different teams of Angels to capture Pachonga's Soul :

1) A.R.C.S.B.G : The Angels responsible to capture the souls of the bad guys.

2)-A.R.C.S.G.G = The Angels responsible to capture the souls of the good Guys

-and here a Serious Problem occured :SHOULD PACHONGA'S SOUL BE CARRIED BY THE ANGELS RESPONSIBLE OF BAD GUYS?? OR SHOULD IT BE CARRIED BY THE ANGELS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GOOD GUYS???...

-was pachonga a good or an evil man???...

-The 1) A.R.C.S.B.G : believes that Pachonga's soul should be carried to Hell why? becuz pachonga was a sinner who spent his time drinking alcohol

-But the 2)-A.R.C.S.G.G believes that Pachoga's Soul should be carried to Paradise why? becuz there is a religious principle made by God wich is : "IF IN YOUR LAST MINUTE , RIGHT BEFOR YOUR DEATH, COMMIT SOMETHING GOOD, YOU SHALL BE REWARDED PARADISE!!!"....The 2)-A.R.C.S.G.G also confirms that right befor Pachonga was crushed by the Hleicopter he threw the Bottle of Alcohol and was determined to start a new good life....

-The Debate about Pachonga between the 1) A.R.C.S.B.G : and the 2)-A.R.C.S.G.G was so hot and fierce that it turned into a serious fight...Angels start throwing each others with stones and Molotoves.....Untill one of the angels spoke and said : "Heyy heyy guys stop!!!....leeme speak plz!!...i 've found a good Solution....why don't we go to our God and settle this Debate..LET GOD BE OUR JUDGE!!!"

-others Angels : " yeah sounds great idea lets go!!....we gonna solo these 2)-A.R.C.S.G.G..these Mother***** are lame Disgrace for the Angel community"

-of course , the soul of pachonga (wich represents his consiousness) was in state of shock watching all these happen :

-Finally Pachonga Version soul and The Angels went to God THE UNBRIBED ALLMIGHTY POWERFULL GOD!!

God :"What's the problem Angels??"

and the angels start explaining the problem to the allmighty God

The God was listning to the debate that Lasted 5 houres between the 1) A.R.C.S.B.G : and
the 2)-A.R.C.S.G.G ....."some angels say the soul should be carried to paradize..others insists it should be carried to Hell...BLA BLA BLA....and again the debate turned into a fight were all kinds of white armes were used....

but this time God Partience run out ....he got sick and tired of this Pointless Debate so he calls Pachonga and tells him : "Take your 1 dollar and GTFOH!!!!!"

The End

meanings of this story
: no matter how long we live, there's always a 2nd chance cuz the change can happen..YES BELIEVE IT!!!!