The "mystery man" is Hagoromo Otsuki, and Hagoromo Otsutsuki is ______! Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "mystery man" is Hagoromo Otsutsuki, and Hagoromo Otsutsuki is ______! Proof!

-({[If you post in my thread, I'll give you +rep. Meaningful posts please though.]})-
You must be registered for see images

I'll prove this in reverse. First, I believe that the Hagoromo Otsutsuki is really just a masking title for another shinobi, who I believe to be Teuchi.
A) T is mysteriously old, yet vibrant, which would be expected of the HO.

B) T's name can mean "making noodles by hand" (手打ち). However, the same word can also mean "killing someone with one's bare hands." His name implies his alter ego as the powerful legendary ninja, HO.

C) Along with Naruto, T was the first character to appear in the manga, making it onto the pilot! It shows his existence precedes the Naruto manga realms, as well as his importance as a central figure of the Narutoverse, which HO certainly is.

D) In the Third Databook, Masashi Kishimoto said that when T got mad at the two new cooks, it wasn't a Lightning Release he used. And it obviously wasn't any other elemental release- the only other options is Yin/Yang release, unique to the HO.

E) T wears his hat to hide his hair and horns from the public. In addition he always keeps his eyes closed to hide his Rinnegan. Additionally, they both wear white cloaks of the same structure; apparently T's has been whited out or otherwise disguised to hide the back design.

F) T has been described as "having the temperament of a CRAFTSMAN." The SSP "founded the ARTS of ninjutsu and created the ninja world."- the ultimate craftsman, obviously a hint. In fact, according to the databook, artisan/craft are his favorite words... coincidence? I think not!

G) The Treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths are direct translations to T's ramen tools. HO's tools requried great skill and chakra to use, or otherwise they could kill you from exhaustion. T's 2 apprentices, Matsu and Nishi, failed to properly prepare ramen like T could- they were unable to properly wield his tools. It's obviously a characteristic for anything either use to require great ability- yet another similarity.

H) Notice when the 9-tails attack the village, Ramen Ichiraku wasn't destroyed (you can know from where it's located). While on the other hand, it was with Pain. This is because Kurama has respect and love for HO, and did what he could to avoid confrontation with him. The love of Kurama was strong enough to resist Obito's control just enough to stay away- such love could only be for the only one who Kurama ever cried for, HO himself!

I) Due to the Gold and Silver Brothers' ability to assimilate Kurama's chakra by eating some of its flesh, the Fourth Raikage suspected them to be distantly related to Hagoromo, a.k.a. the SSP. Obviously this is referring to the SSP ability to gain strength from what he ate. And what does RG do? Serve superb ramen- specifically to Naruto who happens to have the Kurama's chakra, just like the Gold and Silver bros! Strong evidence here!!

J) T has multiple times referenced Naruto as his best customer, but how is this possible as Naruto is young compared to all of his successful years? He was referring to Naruto being the child of prophecy and stays in Konoha to watch over him. He did tell the tailed beasts that one would come, and made sure that he would be able to watch over him when he came. Of all the other shops, what are the chances that he come to this one? None- it was purposed.

There is much more evidence, put this should be enough as it is. Ramen Guy is the Sage of the Six Paths, a fact supported by the Manga, Kishimoto, and logic.

Now I believe that the unknown man is HO/T.

A) The color of HO/T's skin matches exactly that of they mystery man's feet. That is note-worthy in itself.

B) The chakra going away from the body does give the appearance of Ramen noodles in soup. Just saying.

C) As for his reason, it's that he has brought Ramen to Sauske. Although, it obviously will be of the healing kind.

D) When Karen views his body via chakra there are what appear to be 2 horns above his head- exactly what HO/T has.

E) Notice that this man got there with extreme speed. For Karin didn't notice him approaching or coming, but only when he was there. This tells you that the man is a speedster, which HO/T obviously is.

F) Karin says she has a "bad feeling" about this chakra. What she is sensing is the Ramen nature about HO/T. Notice that Naruto Uzumaki loved Ichiraku Ramen very much. However, we find no mention of Kushina, Mito, etc on the other hand were not said to be so. I believe this is because that full Uzamaki's are negatively related to it, while a half Uzamki is balanced and therefore receives a strong love for ramen. We even know that Nagato destroyed the shop, and anything close to it! He then proceeded to try to kill the best customer, Naruto! Talk about not liking it ramen. Karin as a full Uzamaki has this same hatred for ramen, explaining her bad feeling.

While I MAY be wrong about the identity of the mystery man, I am sure about Teuchi being Hagoromo Otsutsuki.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The "mystery man" is Hagoromo Otsuki, and Hagoromo Otsutsuki is ______! Proof!

Sorry I accidentally published thread before I was ready, give me a sec to finish the 2nd part.

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The "mystery man" is Hagoromo Otsuki, and Hagoromo Otsutsuki is ______! Proof!

dude , I'd rather would like that man being Danzo , than this " Hagoromo"... But nice thought , no doubt . :) xd

Reactions: Jobrjo

Jobrjo

Regular
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

dude , I'd rather would like that man being Danzo , than this " Hagoromo"... But nice thought , no doubt . :) xd
lol Hagoromo is the Sage of the Six Paths.
Anyhow the thread is complete :) Enjoy!

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ive seen some pretty far fetched threads about the mystery man. Kabuto, Anko, Yamato, new characters, etc...but this one is, by far, the best of them all. Teuchi will be the new Solo King.

Shinozgr8

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...if this is the case........ im so done with naruto...lmfao SO DONE!!!!

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol Hagoromo is the Sage of the Six Paths.
Anyhow the thread is complete :) Enjoy!
yah . dude I know who Hagoromo is , but I don't know this Masked "Hagoromo" ... Its weird ,and If Hagoromo comes , kishi must rename his Manga to Hagoromo...

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chances are it's like Izuna Uchiha or something. Come on, let's not kid ourselves, this is Kishi we're talking about. The Obito reveal was a failure, this mysterious person shit will be a failure too.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that would ruin the point of the "child of prophecy". whats the point of kishi making naruto the "savior of the world" if the sage just comes back and saves the world again...

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought we were done with these Ramen Guy jokes a long time ago, guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.