The mysteries of Sakura. What do you think?

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her clan- Her surname of course came from her father. People of the Uzumaki clan have straight red hair. Her dad being shown earlier in the series possessed straight red hair. Sakura's talent and being able to surpass tsunade. Make it possible that the Haruno clan is a distant relative to the uzumaki clan.

Abilities- we got a little bit from her battle with sasori. but we didn't see her expertise in poisions in the midst of battle. Or could she heal herself in the middle of a fight? it was pointed out by kakashi that she was a genjutsu type besides releasing it could she use it against people? It hasn't been shown but why not just give it to her? Her last major jutsu made her definitely strong all over and being praised by Hashirama himself. but Kishi doesn't believe she is like a main event character.

Her feelings- most difficult thing to understand about her is what she thinks about most things and what she truly thinks about Naruto and Sasuke.

Who is she most like to another character?Is she most like Rin, Tsunade, or Kushina? I personally think Kushina. when tsunade got mad at jiraya she almost killed him and the same goes for most incidents. Where as Kushina hits playfully as comic relief. And both make same gestures, tone, and have a similar story when they were both really young.

Also Femme fatale I'm a huge fan!:win:

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat last line
You must be registered for see images
Sakura seems to be a copy character of Tsunade. Same abilities, same personality although i like Tsunade more .
And comparing clans just by hair color . :|
If we go by that Sasori,Gaara,Tayuya are distant relatives as well .
And we don't need more distant relative clans specially when they are not gonna get development and its far too late in the story now .

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her fathers hair was still pink, the too was just dark, and his hair wasn't cherry blossom pink, it was more of a pale violet pink.
Sakura is mostly like Tsunade, she inherited her will.
She is very simular to kushina, with the outburst and inner spirit forms when angered, but that could just be a uzumaki thing seeing as how Tsunade, kushina, Karin and Naruto are all hot heads,mane mito is probably too, seeing as how she put up with Hasirama, but she strikes me as the passive aggressive type

xLucyx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Sakura doesn't come from the 'Haruno clan' but at a normal family, although her father is a genin...
Second, I think that Sakura's personality is more like Kuchina's, but Sakura's fighting style and will is like Tsunade