[Discussion] The most underrated Anime and Manga/The best and most legendary anime of all times.

Do you ever hear of this manga/anime ever?

• No, it is interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel really pissed off to see that most manga readers or anime watchers never ever noticed such a legendary anime/manga that could say to be one of the fathers of anime/manga. People say that Dragon Ball Z is the best anime/manga of all times but I say it is far from being the best of all times. There is Astro boy and other beginning animes/mangas before that to be in the league of legendary, DBZ also counted but not the best.
Before going further, How many of you ever hear of Doraemon?

You must be registered for see images

The original Doraemon manga series, was created by Hiroshi Fujimoto under the pen name of Fujiko F. Fujio, and began publication from December 1969 to 1996, being publicated into many of Shogakukan's childrens magazines. This was the public introduction of Doraemon along with many of the franchises' other main characters. The comic would go on to become successful enough to start a full franchise after a highly successful anime series began to broadcast, which then led to the character of Doraemon himself to come to be considered as a cultural icon of Japan.

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watch Doraemon it's the first anime ever and still on going .. I can even sing it's opening song in Japanese. Dattebayo!
Many people in the West never know about this. The theme song is really catchy like this one.

[video=youtube;q4QIZU7b88s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4QIZU7b88s[/video]

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know that series, while i agree that DBZ is legendary, there was other ones in other genres that i seen which also produce a magnificent amount of quality, personally tho, DBZ is my fav

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people in the West never know about this. The theme song is really catchy like this one.

[video=youtube;q4QIZU7b88s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q4QIZU7b88s[video][/video][/video]
[video=youtube;q4QIZU7b88s][video]

That's the orignal. Dattebayo!
[video=youtube;wBozBh7BR6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBozBh7BR6k[/video][/video][/video]

WithDemonsToLeanOn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I'm gonna go with an older one that's a real classic, I'd say Lupin the Third. I haven't seen it all or in ages (since it was back on Toonami in the early 2000s) but I remember it being pretty great. Also I'd say Trigun as well. It always seems overlooked I've noticed.