Look at these damn fools...
1: There are thousand of Jutsu that hasn't been shown to kill anybody.
2: Amaterasu is still by Manga Fact the most fastest Jutsu and unavoidable unless you have a speed feat which ironically every person had when going up against the Jutsu.
3: u n u r both Gammer ***s deal w it
That means it hasn't one shotted anyone. Do you see my point? Naruto has speed feats too. Comparable to Ay who, by the way, dodged Amateratsu. Naruto dodged Ay in his fastest attack yet I see threads about Sasuke one shotting Naruto with Amateratsu. He isn't fast enough to dodge it or has nothing to counter it....
Really?
See my point. No of course not Amateratsu one shots all :vincent:
Seriously dude. I could care less about your grammar. I make grammatical errors all the freaking time. I am making fun of guys who do it but turn around and tell others to speak proper english. Relax. It's not that serious.