Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a true story
Ok first off just to know a little about me i used to do all sort of drugs and am kinda a comedian so i have a ****ed up since of humor and dont really care about much.

Me and my girlfriend were having problems mainly because she is crazy and so i ignored her awhile but she knowes all about my past and my f'ed up since of humor we are still friends even after 3 days but she knows im kinda crazy too. i have been in all sorts of fights and stuff so she wouldnt put anything past me.

So i have a messed up cut on my leg so i took my knife and put blood on it from squeezing it right before i walked in to break up with her becasue her parents arnt home and her dad is a real a-hole. so i walk in with the knife folded and break up with her kinda nice becasue it is a breakup and dont want to hurt her but me not being atached to her then i pull out the knife and say i killed her dad becasue i told him i was breaking up with her and he got mad. she was quiet and then pulled out her phone and said im calling the cops while crying and screaming lmao. then i grab the phone and tell her im joking and told her to call her dad and left lmao im pretty messed up but we are still friends sorry for the length and i know you guys probably dont give a fukk lol

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless if you have dark humor that is no reason to be excessive with it.
There is a time and place for jokes and you took that one way beyond where it was suppose to go.

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't even funny. That's just fcked up if you ask me lol.
im gonna guess your a girl or have light humor. the reason this is funny is because it was during the breakup. people do crazy stuff when they breakup and she really thought i killed her dad...

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im gonna guess your a girl or have light humor. the reason this is funny is because it was during the breakup. people do crazy stuff when they breakup and she really thought i killed her dad...
No not really. But that's not a humor at all if you ask me , well atleast for me. That's just a desperate guy who is trying to make a good impact to a girl before breaking up with her. But hey it's your life do whatever you want with it lol.