The more I watch naruto...

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The more I realise that naruto of actually one of the best manga ever made.

I'm gonna miss it once it's gone :(
 

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm currently reading OP, and i'm thoroughly enjoying every bit of it.
OT: Yeah, it grew on me, but i'd rather watch it go than have it ruined by mistakes.
 

Wolfus

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,855 posts 569 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
4,855
Reaction score
569
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm gonna miss it too. I have problems to accept new things, you know? It took me quite some time to start watching/reading bleach. It will take more time to find another manga to replace it.
 

Pirate King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,422 posts 579 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,422
Reaction score
579
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The more I realise that naruto of actually one of the best manga ever made.

I'm gonna miss it once it's gone :(

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you must read some shit manga
 

dark legion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,707 posts 328 reactions
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
4,707
Reaction score
328
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
we all are ..... :$
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,506 posts 1,135 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't understand some people that say that it has lost it's hype. I think it still has everybit of it and I can't wait for every wednesday for the new release, what can I say it is part of my life.
 

-Akuma-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,315 posts 263 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
5,315
Reaction score
263
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
After Naruto comes Noblesse :cool:
 

take it easy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,176 posts 1,314 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
15,176
Reaction score
1,314
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
magi and toriko better than current naruto... but naruto anyway enjoyable for me
 

Deviation

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,305 posts 604 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
14,305
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I will miss it too. Thankfully this site will still be around so it won't be a total loss when it is gone. I hope they do like a spin off series for us hardcore fans. :3
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
4,265 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes I will miss it too. Thankfully this site will still be around so it won't be a total loss when it is gone. I hope they do like a spin off series for us hardcore fans. :3

If the manga is on a break for a week, the amount of threads lower greatly, and the stupidity of the threads rise..

Imagine how it'll be like when naruto is over.
 

Jobrjo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,062 posts 107 reactions
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I almost can't wait lol, I no longer have time in my life xD
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm gonna miss it too. I have problems to accept new things, you know? It took me quite some time to start watching/reading bleach. It will take more time to find another manga to replace it.

Yeah, I don't really read many manga's. Only the new epics one that come out once in awhile, kinda like naruto or dbz. I would watch/read OP but it feels as if I'm too late & too behind and I cba :(
 

Flakez

Member
70,977 posts 1,947 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, I don't really read many manga's. Only the new epics one that come out once in awhile, kinda like naruto or dbz. I would watch/read OP but it feels as if I'm too late & too behind and I cba :(

It's still not late for OP. I watched 600+ episodes in 3 months, considering that I didn't rush at all. I could've easily gotten over them in 1 month.
 

iRefleX

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
837 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
837
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I almost can't wait lol, I no longer have time in my life xD

It takes less than 5 mins to read a chapter, which comes out once a week.
It takes like 20 mins to watch an ep, which comes out once a week.

+ you don't have to wake up early just to do read/watch naruto lol. Just read/watch it once you are free and I doubt you are too busy to spare around 30 mins every week :p
 

Yusuke Urameshi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,146 posts 710 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
8,146
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto isn't that good...at all. You should read/watch other manga/anime, preferably shorter anime. You'll like them much more.
 
Top