Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It's a bit frustrating. Especially as I get much more invested in it, I mean this is my first game, and I'm becoming more and more paranoid, at a disturbing rate lol!
Paranoid! lol!

Cause SK’s worse.
really, how?

Well he's Inno, in another hand you're beyond scummy but I still need to catch up too pages so wait
when you cath up please educate me how I'm the most sus person in this game.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bolded, perhaps I wasn't specific, that's on me, I wasn't sure you voted in last DP, that was why I asked, but since I didn't add that I was referring to the last DP it's my bad

@italicized why? We would like to know your reasoning, not just your results, so we can make our own deductions. I'm not supporting Oreki, but it's not like there was a drastic change in his approach, so why did you change your opinion?

I'm not questioning your suspicion on All_red, I'm simply stating that it's easy to suspect/vote her right now because what happened earlier, which I pointed out before you btw, so far you have not provided 'townies' with anything we could work on, I want to know how you came to the conclusion about your scum list, that way I can understand your perspective. Inconsistency is synonymous with dishonesty from my experience.

@underlined, I'm wondering why you would think that. I just questioned her actions, and I was even going to vote her, but you haven't yet convinced me. I'll change my vote if I see enough from you to do so
What request did you make?
Read my quoted post above, I'd like to know what made you changed you opinion about Oreki, I just want to make sure there's no inconsistencies

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't looked into8 Luke much, not to mention, he hasn't said or done anything outstanding enough for me to look into. I also must say that he played the same and he did the last games, so I'm not neccarly alarmed by his play style. It isn't the best, bit he isnt on my sus list cause of it.
When i asked about reads you told me that he is town. When i ask why, you say you didn't look into him much. So why is he town?
I asked especially because you could say you don't know but you copied my read on him and i don't buy this. He plays almost the same as both town and wolf and he is better than you saw until now.
Who is Cemeteries? I legit dont remember their posts. I'm not going to bother myself by investigating.
A townie have to know all playlist. Just mafia is careless.
He doesn't post reasons for his susing. I don't like that, I feel everybody should have a reason when susuing someone. It isn't fun to play against a person just bluntly saying things with no logic.
Play style isnt AI, I just dont like it, I sus him as scum because of his posts which arent contributing to town imo, just posts with no real beef for the town faction.
You see, i noticed long ago that he plays scummy as town. I have to think twice before voting him. If i will consider him suspicious enough i will vote him.
I am a bit salty after explaining to you, you still see me as sus, so sorry. I also find that you still susing me after explaining myself pretty weird, you dont seem to have any problem with my reason but with me as a player for being "a little different" or my "tone" is off.
this is bad AtE. I like you very much as person and as player.
It's not like i want to shade you. I am convinced you are wolf in this game. Did you read my posts? If you give me after my Iso an answer i expect i will unvote you.
For now, as not interested in thread, players and with scummy behaviour my vote stays.
But as person, never doubt i am on your side.
You said you might remove your vote on me when I explain myself, how about now. Did I explain enough?

I don't want to be literal or anything but.... how can you hear me, when you cant hear me lmfao

Its fine
:th-007:

I stated: "End it now"
simply because I was impatient. I wanted the DP to end then, since it aligned with my schedule atm, and I wanted Poisen to be lynched cause I thought she was third party for sure. I was wrong and selfish.
Komenosai!
(sorry)

I also want to point out that mafia would not gain anything out of my reckless action, because one:
1) me wishing for the Dp to end wouldn't garentee it ending early and thus will only add sus to me, the last thing a mafia would want
2) even if the DP did end imediently because of my statement, Posien turned out to be town... so as Mafia that would only hurt my rep
3) as mafia if I wanted Posien down, I would lynch her over night if I failed to h=get her lynch by normal DP
these all are good words, i will wait your answer at my ideas above.

Status
Not open for further replies.