Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure what you're implicating here, but in the game you hosted that I joined a couple weeks back, on day 2 I had 3 scum on the bottom of my list. So on this forum, there is hard evidence that my reads have been accurate. If you are referring to this game specifically, it is day 1, we have no flips, if you think your reads are better than mine - awesome. It's completely possible, as I've just skimmed the entire game. My issue with your post is you attempted to mechanically clear yourself in a way that is not actually mechanically clearing.
Just put them inside your list is not enough but the decision on voting what I'm talking about here.

'mechanical clearing' is a ToS game play. And I don't think my strategy here can be called as 'mechanical clearing'. Define 'mechanical clearing' for me.

Ok no need, I get it now. Using power role to cleared you and not from your game play.

I recall your play in Dracula as SK. You were also bold there in your push of 6th.
Thats not the kind of Bold that I'm talking here.
There are a lot of ways publicly declaring a target for the investigative role can go wrong.
Care to list it for me so I can get a clear picture.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree. Because I've seen so many mafia pull that kind of stunt.
Thats why I said just lynch them if they make that kind of request. But how many Scum you have saw asking for investigation?
Why, because I noticed something you did not? It's going to be problematic if you read people as scum simply for disagreeing with you. I understand the temptation though.
Not because they are disagreeing with me but how easily you gave them clean/green read.

Reactions: Houtarou
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Care to list it for me so I can get a clear picture.
There are a number of abilities that can redirect or cancel abilities used on a target. I can't say all of them will be in this game, but I'll list them - Rolestopper (prevents abilities from being used on a player), Redirector/Busdriver (can redirect abilities used on a player onto another, sometimes the users will be notified of this, sometimes not), and of course variations of these roles. It's also possible mafia have a watcher (can see who targeted a player at night), and find the cop easily this way.
I see the benefit when it's late game and there are few mafia remaining. But right now, declaring a target would give mafia the opportunity to act around it (and generally cops are the strongest roles in the mafia).
Thats why I said just lynch them if they make that kind of request. But how many Scum you have saw asking for investigation?
I have, probably a couple times, but I only recall one instance - he asked to be checked (though in fairness, he was a candidate of being lynched that day, and it was probably an attempt to survive). Statistically though, you have a point.
Not because they are disagreeing with me but how easily you gave them clean/green read.
Oh, I almost never clear people day 1. I'm very paranoid. I like them and probably wouldn't push them today, but I wouldn't outright ignore their posts should any ping me. I'm probably going to review Oreki and Ryu since Ryu's post pinged me (I quoted it recently), and Oreki's name was brought up a couple times as a suspect but I don't recall much from them.

I have about an hour? I'd like to place a vote if possible.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sleeping Terror's approach reminds me of Lanmisa.

Such a bold thing to say cara mia. Because if Drago suddenly stop the voting process Poisons gonna be lynch. If she flip town that's too dangerous for yah. But if she flip Mafia,. You put a target on your back.
What about my approach? Reminds of who?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry, I lost track of time. I only made it through All_Red and Oreki.

I'm going to be honest, I don't think we are hitting scum. With only 2 votes on two players, unless they lost track of the VC, they could easily save their partner(s). Also I'm not sure how ties are resolved.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this time, and keeping in mind I haven't really reviewed or questioned as many people as I'd like - I have eyes on All_Red, TheLukundo, and Ryu.

All_Red seems excitable (a contrast to her play in the Wrestling game as survivor, where she played naively), but her pushes are fairly shallow.
Ryu's comment earlier on Cemeteries seems extremely shady to me - he called her scummy but simultaneously did not recall any of the posts she made. Actually the more I think about it, that could be a distancing move, making Ryu and Cemeteries w/w, but I'd need to see more from Cemeteries since independently she seemed fine.
TheLukundo is a toughie to read. He may actually correct on SoulKiller, I have seen him have uncanny reads. However I don't recall seeing him comment on many other players, and I think at this point, he should have had more reads (or thoughts at least).

I'm forgetting a number of people, but I've liked Ansatsuken the past couple pages. I have so many null reads as well that I'm likely wrong on at least one of the above.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Through the process of RNG, @Poison chan Jack Morris a Miller Gifter has been lynched! And with Jack Morris' death, a mechanic has been triggered. The shop has been lost! You may not access it for the rest of the game. Those who bought from it will still keep their protection this night phase.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I felt very underwhelming and discourage after Poison die and when Sleeping Terror die. This looks bad.

I need to trace and know who is really a Townie ASAP.

Not to forget, I need to be more sharp in reading a player.

To me this is Oreki's second chance.

And this is my suspect list in the DP2;

-Cemeteries
-Lukundo
-Ryu Kishi
-Between Abu Humaid/Shade
-All_Red

Technically not in order.
At this time, and keeping in mind I haven't really reviewed or questioned as many people as I'd like - I have eyes on All_Red, TheLukundo, and Ryu.

All_Red seems excitable (a contrast to her play in the Wrestling game as survivor, where she played naively), but her pushes are fairly shallow.

Ryu's comment earlier on Cemeteries seems extremely shady to me - he called her scummy but simultaneously did not recall any of the posts she made. Actually the more I think about it, that could be a distancing move, making Ryu and Cemeteries w/w, but I'd need to see more from Cemeteries since independently she seemed fine.

TheLukundo is a toughie to read. He may actually correct on SoulKiller, I have seen him have uncanny reads. However I don't recall seeing him comment on many other players, and I think at this point, he should have had more reads (or thoughts at least).
I think one if not two people inside his post(Read) above sees him as a big threat to them.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry for Poison, the fact that Zoro wanted to specify she is town doesn't look like a mafia moove in my eyes anymore.
Zoro doesn't play so unthinked and i rarely saw Luk claiming.
With both this, i will give @TheLukundo a lean town. I am waiting more posts from him from now on and the confirmatiom he read the thread (my Iso would be enough, thanks).

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one I felt very uneasy right now is Ryu Kishi. The way he produce his suspect list felt forced.

Vote: Ryu Kishi

@Dragomir
For my dear Ansa to vote at the start of the day, this vote looks very bad.
You receive a shark lean for this and it will be something to convince me that i am wrong.
I don't vote yet because i am waiting your answer @Ansatsuken .
This is not making Ryu clean in my eyes, i need more posts from him for this.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am sorry for Poison, the fact that Zoro wanted to specify she is town doesn't look like a mafia moove in my eyes anymore.
Zoro doesn't play so unthinked and i rarely saw Luk claiming.
With both this, i will give @TheLukundo a lean town. I am waiting more posts from him from now on and the confirmatiom he read the thread (my Iso would be enough, thanks).
The think I'm afraid. When we let go our eyes from people we suspected before because we think they could be town and they surprised us

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For my dear Ansa to vote at the start of the day, this vote looks very bad.
You receive a shark lean for this and it will be something to convince me that i am wrong.
I don't vote yet because i am waiting your answer @Ansatsuken .
This is not making Ryu clean in my eyes, i need more posts from him for this.
We're not in the first DP that we need to be careful on who to cast a vote on Michelle This is second DP. And I felt that Ryu Kishi produced a bad vibes with his way of playing rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.