Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't dye your hair red. Well I said I'm gonna dye it white but then my parents said they'll kick me out of the house. So I'm sticking to blue for now. Don't go with red, shanks. You are an adult. Dye it white. ? maybe add some sparkling glitters and a cute little bow. ?

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't dye your hair red. Well I said I'm gonna dye it white but then my parents said they'll kick me out of the house. So I'm sticking to blue for now. Don't go with red, shanks. You are an adult. Dye it white. ? maybe add some sparkling glitters and a cute little bow. ?
Little fluff post:

They let you dyed blue? Weird... I dyed my hair red once, but blackish red

Reactions: Poison

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They won't let you dye it White, but they let you dye it blue?:what:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think i am supporting any of the post , i merely stated poison s read seems well green to me for now. Unless she goes off track or off guard with her ongoing detail meta reads.
Post automatically merged:

Where are mal amigos ?

@shade1080 is a vet player . Often he can go off track and play with emote it can be troublesome.
And Poison pointed out "Zoro is chilled while Oreki is not"

Feels like a 'support' from the other side(Poison).

Tbh Scum will not against anything that can waste town ability. But when Oreki showed his concern(over my strategy) I think that genuinely what he believes as a town. He thought I only suggested that Investigator should go for Townie only and ignored suspicious players. That's what I believe.

I will keep observing.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol whats with this dye hair color. Like i said i wont run away i ll take all the question.

Ansatsuken : You are hurrying with your reads lets work toghether we'll catch scums if we play to win.

There is no point in worrying about shop items as such. If any such action comes out we'll see to that. Anything other than that is pure distraction atm.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally the site is back :stars:

i am still thinking at sharks attacks and civilians, more than anything. Adults, kids, family members searching each others, all are suspense elements of the flavour. I talks to my imagination lol.

Back to the game,
I have town lean for Ansa and Oreki, also Ryu can be town.
Poison and Zoro make me worried, i have mixed feelings for them.

Alice ans Cemeteries are neutrals for now.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison Chan's post;
I do get a town vibe from Ansatsuken from the beginning, as how attacking he seems to be right now to find the scum or confirm other's role, if he hadn't changed his playstyle that is.
About,
Oreki, he doesn't seem to be cool right now. After getting pointed by Ansatsuken. Unlike zorro who is chilled.
And Poison pointed out "Zoro is chilled while Oreki is not"

Feels like a 'support' from the other side(Poison).

In actuality our arguments were about "Its good to apply this kind of investigation strategy or its actually not?"

I told Oreki if he keep coming at me and be negative over my strategy I'm gonna look at him, 1) as a wolf that trying to leads me into believing what I'm currently doing is a wrong strategy and that's not how town should play(especially invest). A Wolf that trying his best to manipulate and control my action. A Wolf that trying to play as Townie. 2) A Wolf that not expecting this kind of strategy would be used here and saw it very dangerous to the survival of Mafia. So trying his best to convince me and everyone that its not a best idea.

But,

Tbh Scum will not against anything that can waste town ability. But when Oreki showed his concern(over my strategy) I think that genuinely what he believes as a town. He thought I only suggested that Investigator should go for Townie only and ignored suspicious players. That's what I believe.

But,

Then I saw Oreki mellowed down his reponse/action towards me. Feels that he unable to convince me so he chose to go with me. But they he did it feels unnatural.

He even not responding properly to some of my posts.

So what's in my mind right now?

1) Oreki_Houtarou still not cleared. Like 60/40. 60% Town, 40% Wolf.
2) Poison Chan if she's mafia she trying her best to take advantage on my approach in this game. Post a read and gain my trust. How I came to this conclusion? Its Zoro and the way he presenting his opinion here;

I dont see anTV progress yet and not many players have made their appearance. Its all pointing fingers and accusations for now.

However poison is looking too town giving every strong meta reads.

She is more town than rest of us atm.
I get a vibes they could know each other.
3) Zoro has becoming my obvious suspect rn. His posting, his level of activity and weird approach into this game.
4) Ryu Kishi played very timid here.

I will keep observing.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Elmage G Ace you need to introduce yourself. :)

I dont know why but I have this feeling that Ansatsuken's aggressiveness is a little bit forceful.
That's why I'm asking Investigator to invest me. The actual idea(my actual idea) is that Invest on me in this first NP and not other players here.

Any invest that exist in this game can check me. Role Investigator is better. Because there's no mechanics from my role that can disguise me.

That's why*

Last edited:
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't read anything. Will be pretty busy for the rest of today and probably won't be able to check in for another 17 hours, about.

(A heads up, in case my lack of presence is/has been brought up.)

Reactions: Just_Red

PoisonedSquid

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I read through everything and it looks like there isn't much to talk about except for one thing. My opinion of Oreki's belief is quite interesting to me. I do agree that it's better to not check someone who claims they want to be checked, but it's not about the invest going "Hey, I think this guy's scum, time to see if I'm right." It's more useful to check null reads or individuals who act the same as either alignment. As for when a possible invest should reveal themselves: Don't do it unless if they think it's absolutely necessary. Don't out to confirm a townie and if they can lean the votes towards a red check without outing themselves, go ahead and do it

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, I read through everything and it looks like there isn't much to talk about except for one thing. My opinion of Oreki's belief is quite interesting to me. I do agree that it's better to not check someone who claims they want to be checked, but it's not about the invest going "Hey, I think this guy's scum, time to see if I'm right." It's more useful to check null reads or individuals who act the same as either alignment. As for when a possible invest should reveal themselves: Don't do it unless if they think it's absolutely necessary. Don't out to confirm a townie and if they can lean the votes towards a red check without outing themselves, go ahead and do it
Tell me why its not a good idea for invest to check someone who asked for invest on them?

I can understand why protector should not protect someone who asking for protection without knowing the player first.

Tell me from your experience playing mafia.

Its up to them if they think its good to use their invest on me or not. If they believe I'm town invest on someone like Oreki or Poison or even anyone who will be here.

@PoisonedSquid In all Mafia games you've played how many Mafia you have found that asking for invest in the first DP? And they are successful with that approach.

If I put myself inside mafia or SK position I will surely would said the same thing like you here,

"I do agree that it's better to not check someone who claims they want to be checked"

To make Townie/invest believe its not a good idea but in reality its a good approach for town.

Not that I demand Investigator to reveal themself openly by announcing their invest result. Make it less obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.