Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling you this as if we're talking face to face and you can look me in the eye that I am not part of the Mafia.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace

Theres something really off about him. The way he plays. He's calculating everything.

Mafia team might Be Michelle, Ryu, Marl, Elmage
Ryu also is mafia in your list, then just vote for him and I'm saying this because I don't want to get lynch

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think mafia would know that someone is not town. I'm not liking how you're saying the post "could be" misleading instead of saying it is. That's shading. That's scummy.
What do you mean he won't be a suspect even after SK's lynched?
tbh I don't understand what you're implying. I'm simply stating that if he was Mafia:
1. He'd know his people
2. Soulkiller is not town, he's SK, so voting him, doesn't necessarily mean you're town. As Michelle pointed out also, there's possibly at least one Mafia who voted SK. Perhaps due to wording it's easy to miss-interpret my post

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling you this as if we're talking face to face and you can look me in the eye that I am not part of the Mafia.

Vote: @Elmage G Ace

Theres something really off about him. The way he plays. He's calculating everything.

Mafia team might Be Michelle, Ryu, Marl, Elmage
Well, are you town?

Also, are you suggesting that Michelle out 3 of his scummates?

aa-dono

Kin
215💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tbh I don't understand what you're implying. I'm simply stating that if he was Mafia:
1. He'd know his people
2. Soulkiller is not town, he's SK, so voting him, doesn't necessarily mean you're town. As Michelle pointed out also, there's possibly at least one Mafia who voted SK. Perhaps due to wording it's easy to miss-interpret my post
I'm implying that you're pointing fingers at Oreki without committing to it. As for the 2nd point, doesn't that apply to everyone as well?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude no one said SK flip make me town, so just chill
That's not what I meant, you're miss-interpreting my post again.

I meant you can't really sus a player for voting a SK because a SK can play scummy. However despite the fact you were SURE Soulkiller flips town, you wasted your vote on Ryu, hence avoiding the spotlight, again, because the voters would be analysed, by whatever, it's not like I'm voting you now, I left that as a reference that I could go back to so I don't have to read them again

Reactions: Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.