Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
You must be registered for see images

Author's Note: Alright... Now that the move to Animebase has finally taken place, I initially figured I just needed to update my signature since it was kind of broken (and thus, some of the links to my past works were too) and that was that. But I see now that the signature limit is kind of different here so it was kind of impossible to pull off. That, and the fact that Social Groups don't exist anymore which totally broke the main linking plattform of mine to my past stories with my past readers. So, after some serious thinking, I thought what the heck and figured I would just go ahead with a miniature version of one of my original final plans for Narutobase, which contained the idea of making a thread like this, but instead of links there would have been every single chapter in my entire Timeline in one thread with databooks, behind the scenes and what not at the end (I still got the notes for that so maybe someday I'll do a full-fledged version, but not now, lol). With NB and this section dying back then I canned the idea though, but now with Animebase and all above in consideration, I figured I would at least do this version to have a plattform with links to all my stories on the Base from 2010-2015. Please note that this will be done in chronological reading order (and thus primarily in release order with some exceptions. I honestly can't recall when and where all the chapters fit in, lmao, so I'll make the best out of it from as fluent and readable point of view as possible so to speak), not based on Timeline order which would turn the order upside down almost, lol. Now I'm not expecting anything from this at all, just thought it would be nice to have one thread for all my stories, which again would make pulling off a new signature possible, haha. Anyways...

My Stories in this Legendarium are as follows;

* The Legendary Sage of Konoha [63 Chapters in total, 2010-2014 - Script style]

* The Legend of Link & The Master Swords Origins [One-Shot, 2013 - Script style]

* The Forgotten Tale: A Link Through Time [6 Chapters, 2014 - 3rd person Narrative style]

* The Legendary Sage of Six Paths [17 Chapters, 2015 - 1st person Narrative style]

* Recollection of the Past [9 Entries/Chapters, 2015 - Narrative style]

* Three Kingdoms [1 "Draft" Chapter, 2010, 2013, 2015 (released in 2015 but first written in 2010. Vaguely revisited in 2013) - Script style]

In total, 97 chapters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series
July 2010 - July 2014

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Series, All Chapters [In Chronological Reading Order]:

The Legendary Sage of Konoha;

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

--->
Sasuke Chronicles;

[7]

--->
[8]

[9]

[10]

[11]

[12]

[13]

--->
Kakashi Chronicles;

[14]

[15]

--->
[16]

--->
[17]

[18]

[19]

[20]

--->
[21]

The Legendary Sage of Konoha Returns;

[22]

[23]

[24]

[25]

[26]

[27]

[28]

[29]

[30]

[31]

[32]

[33]

[34]

[35]

[36]

[37]

[38]

[39]

[40]

[41]

[42]

[43]

[44]

[45]

[46]

[47]

[48]

[49]

[50]

[51]

The Legendary Sage of Konoha's Legacy;

[52]

[53]

[54]

[55]

[56]

[57]

The Legendary Sage of Konoha & The 6th Great Shinobi War;

[58]

[59]

[60]

[61]

[62]

[63]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] The Legend of Link & The Master Sword's Origins

The Forgotten Tale: A Link Through Time:

Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

Chapter 2 - Destined Meeting

Chapter 3 - Death Mountain

Chapter 4 - The Quest for Peace continues!

Chapter 5 - Jedi vs Sith

Chapter 6 - My name is...

The Legendary Sage of Six Paths:

Chapter 1 - How it all began, the Tale of The Sage of Six Paths Begins!

Chapter 2 - Massacre

Chapter 3 - The Master Sword & The Great Wizard

Chapter 4 - As Destiny had Foretold, the First Jutsu Emerges

Chapter 5 - Showdown

Chapter 6 - The Otsutsuki Clan

Chapter 7 - One's Destiny Bestowed, The Wizard's Final Lesson As The Samurai Clans Assembles

Chapter 8 - The Tower of Death Part 1; A Test of Power, Courage & Wisdom - The Game Begins!

Chapter 9 - The Tower of Death Part 2; Fist of Legend

Chapter 10 - The Tower of Death Part 3; The Point of No Return

Chapter 11 - The Tower of Death Part 4; An Old Nemesis Returns

Chapter 12 - The Jubi Emerges Part 1

Chapter 13 - The Jubi Emerges Part 2

Chapter 14 - The Rise of the Titans

Chapter 15, 16 & 17 - Legacy/Unfulfilled Destiny/The Curse Evolves

Recollection of the Past:

Entry 1 - Beyond Death - Revan's Tale

Entry 2 & 3 - Aragon & Levi/The 5th Wielder, Link

Entry 4, 5 & 6 - Xuan and Ike/The Sage of Six Paths - The Final Wielder of the Master Sword/The Future

Entry 7 - The Beginning

Entry 8 - The Temple of Time

Entry 9 - The Lost Woods

Three Kingdoms:

Chapter 1 - Chaos on the Rise, an Assembling of Heroes to Oppose the New Threat

Additonal Stuff:

* Word Count;

* Top 10;

* Full Timeline;

* Awards;

Last edited: