[Discussion] The Manga You Still Reread?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty self-explanatory.

What manga(s) do you still reread/have you read more than once, even if it's a completed series? Why?

For me, it's Rurouni Kenshin. I always loved the story, the struggle that every main/supporting character has to deal with, the villains (Shishio Makoto is my favorite villain of all time, Enishi is a close second), the art (90s rough, but still good), and the personal philosophies expressed in the manga. I also like how a theme of the manga is that right and wrong are relative in history.

I also reread Eyeshield 21 every year or so. xD

And every now and then I reread Part 1 of Naruto, or I reread the Danzo fight (it's my favorite battle in the manga).

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hate reading manga in general. The one manga i've read till this day is Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga kill, only because the anime failed in my expectations and i basically needed another source to follow up the story.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I own my fave volume from this series and read that pretty often.

But for an entire manga I've read repeatedly- Monster and Pluto, both by Urasawa.

As for an anime- Katanagatari. It's weird but cool at the same time. xd

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death note. It's relatively short and reading it still gives me thrills. I mean it's entertaining to watch Light and L/N play their mind games and exact their plans while Light's insanity progresses, even tho it's like the fourth time I reread it

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't reread a manga again because I found it boring but yeah I rewatch many anime episode of different series eventhough animation sucks or whatever

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death note. It's relatively short and reading it still gives me thrills. I mean it's entertaining to watch Light and L/N play their mind games and exact their plans, even tho it's like the fourth time I reread it
I've read DN either twice or three times, I agree, it's just an entertaining set of events, even if you know what's gonna happen. The setups are impressive. I usually try to wait until I forget how the characters outsmart each other, though. xD

I own my fave volume from this series and read that pretty often.

But for an entire manga I've read repeatedly- Monster and Pluto, both by Urasawa.

As for an anime- Katanagatari. It's weird but cool at the same time. xd
Seinen, eh? Yeah, I forgot, I like Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, but I don't own all the volumes, so I end up not rereading it as much as I probably would otherwise. I'll look into these. xD

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None.
I've only read 2 manga(s) anyway. Naruto and Kami nomi zo shiru sekai. And even with Naruto I only started from chapter 430sth :sweat: Don't fancy manga that much.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty self-explanatory.

What manga(s) do you still reread/have you read more than once, even if it's a completed series? Why?

For me, it's Rurouni Kenshin. I always loved the story, the struggle that every main/supporting character has to deal with, the villains (Shishio Makoto is my favorite villain of all time, Enishi is a close second), the art (90s rough, but still good), and the personal philosophies expressed in the manga. I also like how a theme of the manga is that right and wrong are relative in history.

I also reread Eyeshield 21 every year or so. xD

And every now and then I reread Part 1 of Naruto, or I reread the Danzo fight (it's my favorite battle in the manga).
1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Akagami no shirayuki hime (on going)
3. Naruto
4. Noblesse (on going)

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Angel densetsu because the plot behind is so hilarious that whenever I feel down and I need couple of laughs I just go back at it and read it! JUST LOOK AT THIS :lmao: There's so many understanding in this manga that it makes me laugh how the side characters act and behave :lmao:

You must be registered for see images

Holyland is another manga that I like to re-read because of how awesome the protagonist was.

Ibitsu because the protagonists didn't have the plot armor in this one :bdpf: villains FTW :cool:

Last but not least High School DxD LN! The plot!, ''PLOT'', the characters, the world, the villains and the protagonist are so well written imo. You start with your happy life and ecchi moments and a second later shit starts to get serious.