P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Authors note: I have a rather creative mind, well maybe not in a typical "good way" I was staring at nebula's fat slapping double chin and recited the following.

saif slides it in kanees lets a singualr mhm and says in a soft voice "oh mushtaq u never ask, you dog" and as she turns around she sees her son, saifs face in a frantic shadow as shes about to lay out a frantic scream saif places his hand over her mouth "mom let me **** you pls im so ****ing horny all the time, i have urges too" to be continued....

as kanees tries to commit a struggle, she ceased, realizing all resistance is futile against saifs lusty **** "mom you'll see what i lack in height i make up for in appetite" as he begins to get more excited saifs hands slips off her mouth and kanees says "son, i'm always here for you, i can take care of ur natural needs, u only but ask" saifs frantic response "shut the **** up kanees, im going to shoot, ahh" kanees gets ready "SHOOT BEHTA SHOOOOOOOT" saif responds "its ****ing coming out NOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The sun shined brightly on the butt house in freeport, kanees hadn't showered in 2 weeks, she steps in the shower "my god, the grime on my ass HOOGA JAKA" the water pours down her grime ridden ass as saif proceeds to blitz behind her ass undressed "get out, DEVIL" saif pins her against the shower rod "i've got a boner AND IM NOT GONNA WASTE IT" KANEES SURPRISED "OH MY GOD SAAIF" saif thrusts his love parts into the hole where he came out as a baby and lets out a groin "this is my home AHAHAHA URA URA URA UM UM UM LALALALALAL"