Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another awesomely written chap. I knew what to expect when Hagoromo was journeying back home..heck I even braced myself for it. And yet, I was still hit with the feels ;-;
I really hope this doesn't end with peace but with Hagoromo having a much needed revenge xD.
Good job again! Awaiting the next chap ^^

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another awesomely written chap. I knew what to expect when Hagoromo was journeying back home..heck I even braced myself for it. And yet, I was still hit with the feels ;-;
I really hope this doesn't end with peace but with Hagoromo having a much needed revenge xD.
Good job again! Awaiting the next chap ^^
Glad you enjoyed it as together with the 2nd one, this was one of the most intriguing ones so far.
Was it that obvious that something insane would happen? I thought I had written it in a way to make it seem like it came out of the blue, haha xD
Oh there will be blood I assure you, in one way or the other ;)

It shouldn't be long now until it's up! ;)

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad you enjoyed it as together with the 2nd one, this was one of the most intriguing ones so far.
Was it that obvious that something insane would happen? I thought I had written it in a way to make it seem like it came out of the blue, haha xD
Oh there will be blood I assure you, in one way or the other ;)

It shouldn't be long now until it's up! ;)
Truthfully, with my experience from reading The forgotten tale with the way the star wars guy died, I was already expecting something tragic would happen here.... I just got that feeling XD But you kinda threw me off guard though..guess that's why I was still shocked a lil XD

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truthfully, with my experience from reading The forgotten tale with the way the star wars guy died, I was already expecting something tragic would happen here.... I just got that feeling XD But you kinda threw me off guard though..guess that's why I was still shocked a lil XD
"The Star Wars Guy??" Really? xD His name... Was Revan! XD Be sure to remember that as it will most definitely come in handy, lmao. And he didn't really die, did he?:rolleyes:

Well now that you mention it, I might have been following a similar pattern in the build up, but unlike the Forgotten Tale, this story seems to be more of an emotional roller coaster than a straight line forward if you ask me. As I'm starting to get the bigger picture, I must say that personally, I think this is the second best piece I've written so far across all my stories. Still a long way to go before I can measure up to my 6 parts Series Finale of The Legendary Sage of Konoha, at least as far as the story, the characters and the content goes. I might like the writing better in this one though, hah.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah..Revan XD Well according to you, he didn't really die..something about Jedi's becoming something...or something...XD Not a star wars fan ^^
" but unlike the Forgotten Tale,
this story seems to be more of an emotional roller coaster
than a straight line forward if you ask me" agree with this ^^

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah..Revan XD Well according to you, he didn't really die..something about Jedi's becoming something...or something...XD Not a star wars fan ^^
" but unlike the Forgotten Tale,
this story seems to be more of an emotional roller coaster
than a straight line forward if you ask me" agree with this ^^
Yes that is right. He'll be making an appearance in chapter 6, so look forward to it O_O
Good that you are xD ^^