Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous Chapters:

- How it all began, the Tale of The Sage of Six Paths Begins!
- Massacre
- The Master Sword & The Great Wizard
- As Destiny had Foretold, the First Jutsu Emerges
- Showdown
- The Otsutsuki Clan
- One's Destiny Bestowed, The Wizard's Final Lesson As The Samurai Clans Assembles
- The Tower of Death Part 1; A Test of Power, Courage & Wisdom - The Game Begins!
- The Tower of Death Part 2; Fist of Legend
- The Tower of Death Part 3; The Point of No Return
- The Tower of Death Part 4; An Old Nemesis Returns

The Legendary Sage of Six Paths, Chapter 12

The Jubi Emerges Part 1

'We're here...'

Having walked for half a day since we left the hard-fought challenge of the Game of Death and the Great Tower behind us, the three of us finally arrived at our new location. In front of us was a steep mountain wall, and a little to the left of it was what seemed to be a small crack which ran straight through the mountain. This crack formed up a narrow rocky path that lead further and deeper into a great darkness – it was almost as if taken straight from a fairytale. 'Yep, this is it...' Bruce firmly confirmed as he looked at me, acknowledging what Hamura had already stated. 'So this is really it, huh...' I mumbled. 'We just have to cross through this path and we'll be there...' Hamura followed up. 'It's that simple??' I wasn't fully convinced, but I knew I had no reason to doubt. 'How do you think our mother and I managed to remain hidden for this long, from our grandparents' reach otherwise? If we lived out in the open, anyone could find us. Trust me on this one, just follow me and we'll be there in no time, brother.' Hamura tried to ease my mind, but at this point I wasn't sure if I was just anxious to meet my real mother for the first time or if it was the scenery ahead that simply creeped me out. Either way, there was no point lingering any further – I had waited long enough. Leading ahead, Hamura showed the way as Bruce and I quickly followed. The moment I had been waiting for, for so long, had finally arrived...

Not long after, we were there as what seemed to be a cave of some sort waited up ahead at the end of the rocky path. The entrance was lit up by two torches, one hanging on each side. 'Up there??' I carefully asked, thinking for some reason that I was being lead astray. It was almost too good to be true. 'Indeed.' Hamura concurred. He hadn't been exaggerating when he said they had remained well-hidden. Picking up one of the torches, Hamura then lead us into the pitch black cave. Soon thereafter, we could feel a warm breeze upon us – We were close now. With the warm sensation followed a dim light as we came around a corner, and there in front of us waited a fire, and beside it, she sat... She was just like I had pictured her to be in my dreams. At long last, had I been reunited with my mother. I had no idea how impactful that meeting of ours would be for the future, not only on a personal level, but for the entire world as well. It was as if destiny had reunited us now, only to tear us apart later on. Both Hamura and Bruce urged me at the time to walk over to her, almost pushing me forward as they did. Taking one step at a time, I eventually came up to her side, so anxious that I didn't even know what to expect. Her face was lit up by the fire burning before her, and I could see her face for the very first time. Her extremely long white hair that touched the ground behind her, her pale bright eyes just like Hamura's, her two long horns sticking out of her head, and her white long dress... It all felt so familiar yet new as I let my emotions get the better of me. The only word I could utter, was "Mom..."

She turned her head as she looked at me. We simply stared at each other for a few seconds as if both in disbelief, caught up by the moment. It was as if she somehow knew I would come but still couldn't fully prepare herself for the actual moment. It didn't take long however before tears of joy were present on both our faces. I almost jumped into her embrace, crying helplessly. A bright smile formed on Hamura's face from behind; it was almost as if he had succeeded in his lifelong mission. He then walked up to us as he sat down beside me. Reaching both her hands out, our mother lifted our jaws up to have a better look at the both of us – A lifelong dream had indeed come true. Even if we were both grown men by the time of this reunion, we were still her children... Neither one of us could barely talk at first, but she managed to say the only thing that mattered at the time. She said; 'At long last have we been reunited. My sons, my beautiful children... I can see it clearly now; you both have your father's ambition and strength inside of you, before he-... Before he was corrupted by my father and mother, your grandparents. With the three of us reunited and your grandparents' corrupt ways ended, the Otsutsuki clan shall once more stand united, and peace shall thrive...' Looking at us from the shadows, it was almost as if Bruce fell a tear of joy as well. This was indeed a big day, not just for Kaguya, Hamura and I, but for any Otsutsuki as well. It was time to step out of the shadows and into the light...

Three years then passed by... By now I had already gained the trust of the Otsutsuki clan, and it was only a matter of time before a full cooperation between them and the Samurai clans of the land could recommence once more. Establishing lasting peace however, was not that easy. There were a lot of trust-issues going on still between not only the the Otsutsuki clan and the Samurai, but between the Samurai clans themselves as well. At the time I had alread established the sect I had been working on for the past few years to further the legacy of Trea's father, the old monk, as I continued to spread my teachings around in order to persuade people to peace instead of war, just like I had done before. I was not alone anymore however, which helped the effort tremendously. Trea and I had grown closer than ever before during these past three years as well, and things were looking promising. My appearance at the time wasn't too much unlike the one you are accustomed to seeing me with as of now, as all my Otsutsuki traits had long since taken form, with my horns having grown immensely in just the past three years. I still didn't possess the Rinnegan however, which would one day turn the world upside-down forever and mark the beginning of a new era. Even my brother Hamura and Bruce were full grown Otsutsuki members by now, and we were almost as if fighting to get in line for the throne of the clan. Indeed, as my grandparents' only remaining offspring even with all the hatred and corruption that had taken place, our mother Kaguya was selected as a natural leader for the clan since her sister, who was Bruce's mother, had long since passed away. What we didn't know at the time however, was that Kaguya was more ambitions than any of us, as the plan Hamura had told me she was making up and preparing for almost three years ago, was soon upon us. Even to this date she had remained secret about it, but with our newfound trust in each other, we didn't see no reason at the time to doubt her. All we could see was the promise of a great and peaceful future, as soon as the Otsutsuki and the Samurai Alliance could fall into place...

I was 33 years old at the time, and Hamura and Bruce had already begun mocking me for reasons you might not even have considered as of yet. Trea and I had been married for 13 years, and still we had no children to brag about. Fate would have it that the three of you would not arrive before after the Jubi had been sealed away inside of me, and thus my children, you have inherited a legacy far more powerful and dangerous than it would ever have been if you were born before that as just mere Otsutsuki clan members. Like I said, fate was indeed a peculiar thing, and just like Revan and Naruto had promised, it was just about time for the Jubi to rise. Together with Hamura, I was at the Sanada clan's main quarters discussing matters of politics with Danivass when the first news of great a disturbance arrived...

How could I have been so naive? To once more think that peace would last, that what Naruto and Revan had told me would not come true? Just as soon as the news arrived, this eerie feeling struck me. I knew there and then that this was serious, but I couldn't wrap my head around it. The samurai who had brought the news was panting heavily, as if having raced to the camp as fast as he could. Urging him to spit out whatever news he brought, Danivass, the leader of the Sanada, was getting impatient and with good reasons too as he got up from his seat. By now, he was almost an exact copy of his father, as much of the same spirit and firmness of Yukimura were present in him. Both Hamura and I remained seated, anticipating what the man had to say. Finally, after catching his breath and downing a cup of water, he began; 'A great tree-... No, it's not a tree... Actually, we don't know what it is, but it's huge and it reaches up to the skies themselves. Black clouds are gathering, and a powerful feeling fills the air, like a world caught in twilight. Hurricanes have been spotted nearby and animals have been seen fleeing away from it.' 'A tree??' Danivass wasn't sure what to say, but hearing this Hamura immediately shot up. 'The Divine Tree has sprouted, here on Earth?!' Turning his attention towards me, Hamura obviously knew something about this peculiar event as he urged not only me, but Danivass and all available samurai in the camp to amass and come with him as fast as possible to head out there. Time was of the essence, and only a quick hand could prevent certain catastrophe...

Things happened so fast that I didn't manage to gather my thoughts, but as we were riding over there, everything now made sense, just like Naruto had told me. Bit by bit, everything started to fall in place. Having urged Hamura to share everything he knew about this event, Danivass seemed very uneased as Hamura finally began explaining; 'It's a legend that has been passed down in our family... In the past, trees have sprouted on planets that have reached a certain climax point of war. Once the soil has absorbed enough spilled blood and this "hidden evil" has been fed, the Divine Tree will sprout. Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when, sooner or later it will happen. Many believes it to be a blessing, others believes it to be a curse-...' "Curse." I staggered at the very word. The curse... The Curse of the Jubi, the Curse of Hatred. I couldn't even voice my concern as he continued... 'The tree itself isn't evil, but it grants godlike powers to anyone who eats its fruit. Whether it be for a good cause or bad, the one who eats the fruit will always eventually be overpowered by darkness. This is why we chose this planet in the first place, because every world who has been through the time of the Divine Tree has never been pure or the same again, and up until now, this young planet showed great promise of avoiding this. If this is really true, we need to act fast before anyone intending on gaining control over the land eats the fruit!' In the three years I had known Hamura, I hadn't seen him this concerned since the Tower of Death. A fruit that would give you godlike powers? Was it somehow connected to or similar to the Triforce? I then started remembering, first just the details, then the actual dialogues. Yes, I was thinking back to the last meeting I had with Naruto, and the details I remembered weren't of the good sort...

'A Divine Tree will first sprout from the blood-soaked soil of the land in the near future, and shortly thereafter will you encounter the Jubi...' I mumbled. 'What was that??' Danivass questioned, but Hamura had heard me alright as he looked at me. 'You remember back at the Tower of Death where we first met, right? I mentioned someone I had met with the ability to see the future... I also mentioned this to you Dani at the Samurai-meeting three years ago...' I began. 'That man had told me that very line, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. After all, he had a ton of things to tell me and I couldn't remember or worry about every single detail that would happen in the future.' Taking a short breath, I continued. 'He told me that my actions were the cause of this curse, that although hatred in this world had always existed, the Curse of the Jubi was brewing in the shadows because of my actions, because of the things I did.' 'Nonsense! What are you talking about Hagoromo?' Hamura interrupted, obviously taken aback by this claim. 'This has happened before on other planets, and even if the full cause of it is still unknown, it's always linked to war-...' 'But he also said that only you and I had the power to stop it, to save the world, and that was before I even met you!' I countered. For the first time in a long while, I was starting to lose my cool. Was it really all my fault? Had the curse been created due to my selfish desires and for using my powers that Naruto had helped me awakened for my own good? He had told me that reviving Trea and creating the Five Treasured Tools were part of it, but what more was it to all this? There just had to be more to it... He told me everything happened for a reason, and that whatever I did, it was meant to be, but still... 'Hagoromo!!' A sharp voice brought me back to reality as Hamura was almost up in my face on his horse. 'Don't let despair get ahead of you, we will know as soon as we get there...' He was right, but even so I couldn't help shake this feeling...

'If this really turns out to be and the fruit has been stolen, we will need every help we can get. Is there any way you can reach out to the other Samurai clans, Danivass?' Turning his attention towards him, Hamura didn't lack the will to make up his mind on what needed to be done next. Luckily, Hamura was always a man of action and strategy. Shaking his head slowly back and forth, Danivass stated that there was a way, but alarming them would probably take more time than we had and more effort than one would think due to the alliance still awaiting approval from some of the clan leaders. Despite saying that, he still sent three riders to head out to inform the nearest clans just in case, which in turn could send the message further to the rest. But for now, we were on our own. As this eerie feeling continued to pierce deeper into me, I couldn't help think about Trea at home. If matters turned to worse, there was no way I could warn her or make sure of her safety. No... We could do this, we had to. As long as I had Hamura by my side, there was little the two of us couldn't do together; and not to forget Danivass and the rest of the Sanada clan. 'And the Otsutsuki??' Danivass followed up. 'We will find a way to reach them in time.' Hamura simply stated. 'If only mother was here now, she would know exactly what to do and how to approach this situation.' He regretted, but he had a point. Our mother, Bruce, and the rest of the Otsutsuki... If this threat was as real and as serious as Hamura and Naruto made it out to be, we would need any help we could get, especially from the other Otsutsuki clan members. Even if our numbers were strong now, only Hamura and I could utilize chakra at this point of time amongst us...

Coming around and over a hill, we finally laid eyes upon it. And the samurai from before hadn't been exaggerating either, the tree was indeed enormous...

As we came upon the trunk of the Divine Tree, Hamura immediately spotted the fruit high up in the air almost at the top of the tree, hanging from one of the longest branches that stretched several hundred meters out of the trunk. The present moon shone upon the tree as we all could see it now. Not hesitating, Hamura dismounted his horse and went ahead, utilizing his chakra to climb the tree at a rapid pace. 'Hamura wait-...' He couldn't even hear me. 'Dani, make sure you and your troops are on standby, I'll go after him!' Giving me a nod, Danivass watched as I quickly followed after Hamura. Catching up to him, I questioned his motives. 'Don't tell me you haven't noticed Hagoromo?! There's someone up there with the fruit, look!' Pointing ahead, I then too noticed the silhouette of a person gravitating up and down beside it. Was he going to eat it?! Landing on the branch behind the person, both Hamura and I drew our weapons. 'Who are you? What are you planning, what do you want with the Chakra Fruit?' Hamura wasn't lenient in his questioning. Whoever it was, we could not allow him to eat the fruit. 'But isn't it obvious... My children.' You can only imagine the shock on our faces. As the shadows surrounding the person disappeared and the person's face came into the light of the moon, we realized. It was our mother, Kaguya...

Landing on the branch in front of us, she was halfway between us and the fruit, still with her back turned towards us. I didn't want to believe it, but I could recognize her long hair in addition to the voice now. I was shocked. 'What's the meaning of this mother??' Hamura carefully asked. 'You heard about this event too, didn't you? You came here to make sure of the fruit's safety knowing the history of our clan, didn't you??' Hamura almost seemed reassured of his own words saying that. Of course, our mother had simply caught on to this event as well and decided to head her to secure the fruit from falling into the wrong hands, right? 'Well...' She briefly began. 'Both yes and no.' 'What do you-... Mean, mother??' I uttered, not wanting to act hastily or without a real motive. 'I'm here to prevent the fruit from falling into the wrong hands, yes-...' 'So you are here for the same reason as us, I'm glad-...' Hamura interrupted her before she could finish, but she wouldn't let him as she spoke once more. 'As the only hands capable and worthy of seizing this fruit for oneself... Are my own hands!' Turning around, her face came into the light. Something about her was different, as if something was changed. Both Hamura and I stood idle by anticipating her moves. Was she really going to go for the fruit knowing the consequences? Was she really going to betray the peace? It couldn't be...

Both Hamura and I lost our tongues as we looked at her, trying to find a justified reason for her remark. Surely she was bluffing? I was holding firmly on to the Master Sword in front of me but I couldn't help shaking. I had already been forced to fight my father, I couldn't afford to fight my mother as well? Not after peace had been brought to the land, and the corruption of my grandparents had been broken? 'I'm glad the two of you are here sons... Let us seize the fruit together and assume control of the land... These humans are weak and nothing like the Otsutsuki clan. Together our clan can rule this world, and peace shall thrive...' 'Are you even listening to yourself mother?! What is going on with you?!! You're not like this, I know you better than anyone... Knowing the history of our clan, knowing of your own parents' corruption, the life we have had to live in hiding because of it!! Now that we are free to walk this earth without having to look over our shoulders every day, are you really willing to throw all that away?!' Hamura was furious, and I couldn't blame him. What I couldn't understand though was her true reasoning... I had only known her for three years, but I knew she was nothing like our grandparents. 'How do you think the Otsutsuki clan even became this powerful to begin with my boys??... Surely you know the story Hamura, but what about you Hagoromo? With the power of the fruit, we will never have to look over our shoulders again...' She looked at me. I kept my tongue in check as she went on explaining. 'On our home planet, we were just like these humans... Our story only began when the first of the Otsutsuki claimed the Chakra Fruit that grew on the Divine Tree there... We wouldn't have gained the ability to utilize chakra otherwise, now would we?? Obviously things went out of control, but I know... I know I can do better than our ancestors. Our power is only mere percentages of what it can be for the one who eats the fruit. We have a chance to start over, here on this planet... Don't force me to fight against you, join me!' The intense hurricanes raging on the surface around the Divine Tree were growing even bigger in the background as I could feel that things were worsening. Looking down, I could barely see Danivass and the rest of the samurai down there...

'Don't tell me this was your plan all along?! You knew this would happen, didn't you?! This was the plan you told me you had to establish peace?! Not to create a peaceful world, but to seize it for yourself and assume complete control through fear and power?!!' Hamura continued to bark at her, but I had already realized that talking further would only be pointless and stalling for time from now on. 'So you are serious mother...' I said. Through all my life and through all I had experienced, nothing ever surprised me anymore. That the ones I grew up with only were my foster parents, that Nobunaga was my real father and that I was an Otsutsuki clan member, encountering Hamura and Bruce at the Tower of Death, learning about my own powers and the fate of both this world and the universe as a whole, both in the past and in the future... I was so used to it by now that I took my shock for granted. But this? This was too much to bare, even for me. Never had I thought she would be the one on the opposite side, that she of all people would one day be my enemy. Still now my mind was uncertain... But I knew this felt like the biggest upset of them all. I hadn't been as angry in a long time. The shock had got the better of me, to such a degree that it had become one of my main feelings. Tears began to stream down my chins...

'First my father Nobunaga, then our grandparents, and now even you!! Will it ever stop?! Don't force me to do this mother, not you, not so soon after we finally reunited...' I was trembling and I could sense that Hamura was going through the same, perhaps even stronger than I was. Instinct took over as I leaped forward without hesitation. Before I could reach Kaguya however, Hamura stepped in between as my sword clashed into his spear. Pushing him back, I created space between us. 'What are you doing, brother?! Get out of the way! We need to stop her!' 'Hang on Hagoromo, we can't just go to war with our own mother?!' 'You were always the smart one of us, use your head Hamura, we have to do everything and anything to keep the peace, you should know that!' 'But she's our mother, I can't fight her!' 'Then step aside and let me deal with this! I know what you are going through, but we can't let her get her way even if she's our mother! Like our grandparents, she needs to be stopped or the whole world will burn to ashes!!' Leaping ahead once more, I sought to interfere with Kaguya who had now begun to approach the fruit, but once more stood Hamura in the way with his spear as we exchanged several rounds before breaking off. 'Don't you think I know that?! But we can't just strike her down! There has to be a way, a way to end this madness without breaking our bond and spilling unnecessary blood...' 'You are blinded by your love for her! Can't you see that she's approaching the fruit as we speak!!' A shiver went down Hamura's spine as I said that, realizing he had completely forgotten to mind his surroundings and the fruit. Turning rapidly around, he noticed that Kaguya already had the fruit in her hands. 'Mother don't!!' Shouting out, both Hamura and I tried to reach up to her but we were too late. In a bright flash, both of us were blown through the air and far away from the branch we were once standing on. Falling rapidly towards the ground, it was only a matter of time before we would crash to our deaths...

In the spur of the moment, I grabbed onto Hamura with the same hand as I was holding the Master Sword in, as we kept falling rapidly towards the ground. I then pulled forth a scroll and placed my free hand on it. In turn, a staff formed in my hand as a golden light surrounded us. In the next moment, we were standing beside Danivass and the samurai on the ground again, still in one piece. 'How did you??' Hamura was as baffled as ever. 'This is the Staff of Fortune & Destiny. Do not worry about it brother, we got bigger things to worry about.' 'The fruit, what happened??' Danivass managed to ask the only question that mattered as I turned my head towards him and shook it slowly back and forth. 'War is inevitable... What comes next will change the world forever.' Hamura concluded, as the whole sky lit up before us and swallowed the darkness of the night completely. Next thing we knew, the Divine Tree was gone and only Kaguya was seen gravitating in front of us. That was the moment I knew; the time of the Jubi had come. Transforming at a rapid pace, Kaguya's form changed completely into that of some sort of a demonic creature. Its size was almost as big as the tree itself as it let out a fierce roar. I couldn't even tell at that time whether my mother was still in control or not. 'We have to seal the Jubi away, Hagoromo... If we don't, this world will be lost. It's the only way we can overcome this...' Hamura had regained some his composure but he was still pretty shaken up. It was as if he always had been prepared for this moment, knowing exactly what needed to be down once it went down. Even without his heart in place, his mind was always ready for anything. But he was right, the moment of destiny had come, and only we could prevent the destruction of the world. 'Help whatever way you and your samurai can, Danivass, but know that this is not a battle ordinary men can survive.' With a determined look on his face, Hamura leaped off as he landed on top of a rock in front of us. Looking at Dani, I gave him a nod as his samurai spread out. Joining Hamura, I too leaped forward as I landed on top of a rock a little to the side of him. With the Master Sword in my left hand, and the Staff of Fortune & Destiny in my right hand, I went up against the Jubi...

You must be registered for see images

As the battle raged on, both Hamura and I realized we needed something extraordinary to overcome this challenge. Even if the two of us could take a beating, the Samurai were dying left and right. The scale of this creature's attacks were not like anything I had ever dreamt of. I knew we had to deal with the situation fast before the creature could take up full form. Neither Hamura nor I however, had firepower enough to stand toe to toe with this challenge, not at the time at least. Looking at me, Hamura once more communicated to me telepathically, and I could pick up on his concern. He was questioning why Kaguya would suddenly do this and why now. Why he of all people hadn't figured out this sooner... If it really was too late, and that if the only way to get her back was to defeat her, it had to be done. I nodded. Even though I couldn't even begin to think out a plan on how to deal with this, I knew I couldn't hesitate. Just like when I fought my father Nobunaga and had to risk everything in order to save him, the same applied now. Was there really a way to turn this around at this stage??...

Right there and then, I felt I had truly lost her as well... Even with the situation at hand, a part of me couldn't blame her. If she succeeded, she would definitely rule this world and not a single battle would happen afterwards. But it was not true peace if it was created through fear, taking away people's freedom. It had to be a different way, and I knew the only thing I could do, the thing I had to do, was to do everything in my power to stop her, no matter the risk. Just as the battle was reaching some sort of a climax, a foul voice suddenly came from the Jubi. It was mother's, as if she had assumed control of the Jubi for the briefest of moments to speak out to us. Her voice was unrecognizable, but we both knew it was her. She said; 'I can feel this unbelievable power that I now have obtained flowing through me!! Even if you are my own sons, I won't allow you to stand in my way and I won't hesitate to strike you down if I must. You are foolish to stand against me... I have been too lenient for too long... Don't you see?? This has to be done, this is the only way!! I have seen a glimpse of the future through this newfound power, and I can assure you the future is not bright. I need to build an army to oppose this threat! And in order to do so, I will need to sacrifice mankind...' 'You cannot be serious!! We will not allow you to do that no matter what threat you have seen! Right now, you are the threat mother, and you are going against everything we ever stood for! The Otsutsuki clan, the Samurai... No one will welcome this forced peace of yours!!' Hamura was desperate to try to get some sense into her in what may very well have been the last attempt there was. No matter how small this chance seemed or really was, he felt he had to try...

I then spoke; 'A wise man once told me that; "To truly be able to achieve peace, one must seek love instead of power, so that each and everyone of us can connect with and understand each other, what we all feel deep down inside our hearts, minds and souls. As long as there is hatred, there will always be war, and true peace can never happen." Can't you see the wrong in your own doing?! Peace will never happen nor last this way!!' Turning her attention at me, she simply ignored what either one of us had said. She was truly lost to us now... 'If you won't join me... I will have to destroy you!!' Shouting out, the voice disappeared again as a huge black ball of energy at the size of a small mountain began forming before the Jubi, growing bigger and bigger by the second. Covering our faces, I forced my attention back towards Hamura, questioning what this new attack was and how we could counter it. He looked almost as shocked as I did. Whatever it could be, once it was ready, it would spell the end for all of us. Somehow, someway, I had to stop it before it ever got to fire away at us...

Time was running out and I knew it. I looked at Hamura once more, thinking he would come up with a strategy but I then noticed the uncertainty on his face. Hamura was in as much despair as any of us and I could feel it. Was there really any way to stop this attack? Were only Hamura and I able to stop it? I struggled as I tried to think back on anything useful I had read in the Founding Book of Jutsu, but nothing came to mind. Trying to reflect or block this attack would be helpless. We needed a way to move or make the attack disappear, but how? The ball had already finished forming as it was flung towards us at rapid pace. I didn't even manage to think as I was blinded by a bright light. Was this the end?? A huge explosion followed by a smokescreen that painted the sky black. Opening my eyes again, I was certain we had been blown away, but what I hadn't counted on was that Kaguya, Hamura and I, weren't the only Otsutsuki clan members finding out about this event. In front of us, the entire Otsutsuki clan stood, and around the Jubi, some sort of barrier had been formed. Thank the heavens! We were saved... 'You two seems to be in trouble eh??' A familiar voice sounded. My eyes searched around but I couldn't localize where it came from. Then I realized... A firm hand landed on my shoulder followed by a bright smile. It was Bruce, and he had brought the entire clan to help us. At least now, Hamura and I stood a chance. 'Amongst the three of us Hagoromo, you may excel at Ninjutsu, but do not forget that there are other clan members who possesses a broader and perhaps more powerful display in this category, like the one you see wrapped around the Jubi behind me now.' 'What type of technique is it?' Coughing as I struggled back up on my feet with the help of Bruce, I admired the scene in front of me realizing that we had been saved by the nick of time. The Jubi was raging as it tried to break free from the square-shaped barrier but there was no use. At each end of the four sides of the barrier, several Otsutsuki clan members stood, maintaining the barrier around the Jubi. Hamura then gathered himself as well as he too came over to us. 'The Four Red Yang Formation... Never have I been so glad to see that technique. In fact, I think it's the first time I ever see it with my own eyes... Impeccable timing Bruce.' Wiping away some sweat from his forehead, Hamura was as praised as I was. 'The remaining Otsutsuki clan members may be few nowadays, but when we combine our powers, number has little to say.' Bruce boasted, knowing that he had come at the right time. 'So you think this will hold the Jubi inside??' I questioned. 'I don't know what that creature is, but whatever it is, it is sure to cause destruction... Did someone eat the Chakra Fruit??' Bruce followed up, but neither Hamura nor I managed to answer at first...

'Well someone has to have eaten it... I mean, I was at our headquarter when we heard about a Divine Tree sprouting here on this planet. We knew right away that this required our full attention, so we assembled as fast as we could. And now, only this thing remains with the tree nowhere to be spotted. I had a feeling I would meet you two here, but I hadn't thought things would be this bad already. Truth been told, I always wondered what really happened when someone ate the fruit...' 'It's Kaguya, Bruce...' Hamura barely uttered as his face clearly belonged to a man full of regret. Bruce almost fell over in surprise hearing this, but even he, somehow, could sense it to be true. 'Aunt Kaguya ate the fruit, huh...' Turning towards the barrier and the other Otsutsuki clan members upholding it, Bruce bit his lip in frustration. 'I can't even comprehend what you two must be feeling, but even I know we cannot let emotions get in the way. If we let the same thing happen as it did on our planet, there is no hope for the future of this world.' 'So what do we do then??' Having listened to our conversation, Danivass had made his way over to us. 'Like I mentioned before, we have to somehow seal it away.' Hamura stated. 'Seal it away huh... What does that even mean?' Danivass was as shocked as any. 'From here on and out, I want your samurai to take the back-seat Dani... I know you want to help, but this is far too dangerous. I fear only the power of the Otsutsuki can stop this creature...' Looking at him, I knew that no matter how strong-hearted the Samurai were, this was beyond them. Heck, it was even beyond me at the time. 'Fine, but as soon as the other clans arrives, we will help out any way we can. We all live in this world and only with numbers and joint-forces can we overcome this, together. Even if you possess some special powers, you shouldn't underestimate the strength of the Samurai. We wouldn't have been able to oppose the Otsutsuki clan in the past otherwise...' He was right, and I knew the whole world would have to unite against this threat, but for now, we had to try to stall for time long enough for Hamura and I to come up with some sort of a plan to seal the Jubi away...

Giving Dani a smile of confidence, I then turned my head forward towards the Jubi. 'What if we somehow manage to seal it away inside of the Treasured Tools?' 'The Treasured Tools?' Hamura asked. 'In addition to this staff, there are five other tools that I created with it that can be quite helpful. I wouldn't have been able to defeat our grandparents otherwise. If that fails, I will have to try to find a way to seal some of the Jubi away inside the Underworld Dimension of this sword...' Holding the Master Sword up in front of me, I had begun to form up some sort of plan. But even I had no idea if any of them would work. If only Revan could come out of the sword to guide me once more... 'Well if they are as powerful as you claim them to be, we might as well try them out.' Bruce boasted. Hamura simply nodded back at me...

Holstering the Master Sword on my back and retracting the Staff of Fortune & Destiny, I then summoned the Five Treasured Tools from a scroll. I sat down as I began meditating to gather up my chakra as Hamura and Bruce paid close attention. For some reason I couldn't help thinking that the only reason Kaguya chose this route was because of the Corruption Gene taking over, just like it had with my grandparents. That had to be the case, but if so, when or even how? She'd had this plan for three years ever since before we met. Did this mean that she was already lost at that time when I finally met her? Had she just been abiding her time? 'What's on your mind, brother?' Sensing my doubt, Hamura questioned my thoughts, surely having caught on to some of them already. 'I believe that it's the Corruption Gene that is at play here, a gene said to have about half a chance to take over every Otsutsuki...' 'The Corruption Gene?' Bruce asked curiously. 'Yes...' 'Hmmm... Not sure I know all about it.' Hamura concurred. 'I heard of it for the first time from our father Nobunaga, and he told me about it. It is supposed to kick in once a member of the clan reaches a certain age, unbeknownst to the person him- or herself. It forms an ambition which overtakes the person completely, something that they can't do anything about. That is what happened to our grandparents, and I suspect that is what happened to our mother, Kaguya... And I feel like I don't even know half of it all... What is this gene and how or even why does it kick in? Why only some and not all? Can it happen to you too Hamura? Or you Bruce? Even I? Or what if the whole clan is destined to share this fate of corruption? How can we begin to prevent it? Are we destined to destroy ourselves in an endless Circle of Hate? There has to be a way to counter it or to keep it in check, there just has to...' Both Hamura and Bruce shared my concern, but there was nothing to do about it now. We had bigger fish to fry, and what was taking place before us was of the utmost importance. As I was still preparing to use the tools, something caught every one of ours attention. The Jubi caught in the barrier before us suddenly began transforming as Kaguya was standing before us once more. This time she had changed however and was more fearsome than ever before. She was no longer the mother we knew...

Looking around, she merely glanced at the clan members gathered around to oppose her. Furiously, she spoke: 'To think that my own clan would go against me, that they would unite with the Samurai and deny my rightful claim of power... Don't you see? With this power, we can be stronger than ever before! If my parents were right about one thing, it was that power is everything!!' Breaking out in a sinister laughter, I knew we had lost her to complete darkness. As every other Otsutsuki clan member realized who had eaten the fruit, despair began to spread amongst them as well. It didn't take long before enough of them got so despaired that they lost focus on maintaining the barrier, and just as soon as an opening in it was present, just as soon was Kaguya out of it!

Panic spread as the whole barrier crumbled, and it didn't take long before she began taking down members of the clan one by one at a rapid pace, as neither one of us were able to prevent it. Bones appeared from her fingertips as she fired them away, and whoever got hit by them turned immediately to ashes. It was a technique that reminded me of my "Blazing Annihilation Atomic Incineration Blast," but it was much more compact and accurate. After a short while however, she stopped in her tracks as she then began firing massive balls of fire everywhere around herself, on such a scale that any of my Ninjutsu seemed like child's play in comparison. 'Move out of the way Hagoromo!' Realizing that one of the fireballs were incoming, Hamura urged me to move out of the way as I barely managed to scramble on my feet and bring the tools with me. There was no time to waste, it was now or never. Tossing the Seven Star Sword and the Golden Canopy Rope over to Hamura, and the Banana Palm Fan over to Bruce, I picked up the Crimson Gourd and the Amber Purifying Pot as the three of us went out to face her. 'How do I even use this weapon?!' Bruce uttered, obviously confused about it. 'Connect with it and you will know! Same goes to you Hamura!' Finally figuring it out, Bruce used the Banana Palm Fan to its full potential, combining it with his great speed as he sent attack after attack her way; but she easily countered. Coming face to face with her, the two exchanged several blows before Kaguya went on the offensive and sent one of the several black energy balls that were now gravitating behind her, his way. Barely dodging it, Bruce flew backwards as he crashed to the ground, losing his grip on the fan in the process. Next, Hamura went in as sent one attack after the other her way, but whatever he did, he could not land a single hit with the rope which was required in order to activate the next phase of the sealing process. Grabbing on to him, she quickly threw away the rope from his grasp as she sent both him and the Seven Star Sword flying far and wide through the air. Even if she wasn't playing around, it still felt like she for some reason withheld the finishing blow whenever Hamura or I came face to face with her. Realizing that the plan had failed, I threw the Crimson Gourd her way as she merely reflected it and sent it flying away from the scene. All of the Five Treasured Tools except the Amber Purifying Pot were now spread in the wind, and I knew that it was the only thing that could work now. Calling out her name, I waited for her response, but no answer... Why?! She could not possibly know about this tool or how it worked?! Had she somehow figured it out already just by placing her eyes on it?? She smiled viciously at me as she approached me, once more I called out her name but no response. In the blink of the eye, she was suddenly up in my face as her hand grabbed my throat and lifted me up in the air before smashing me hard to the ground. I lost my breath as I saw the Amber Purifying Pot taking off through the air at immense speed. She would have nothing of it. Just like the rest of the tools, she easily dispatched of it...

Struggling to get free, I watched as she continued pressing me hard towards the ground as a hole opened up in the palm of her free hand as she placed it upon my forehead. One of the black balls were present at the backside of it, ready to fire away at me. Would I get away in time? To my surprise however, she suddenly spoke again. 'If only you could see my way... I could so easily terminate your existence right at this very moment. A second is all it would take, but somehow... I just can't-...' I couldn't believe it, was she somehow in some inner turmoil? Had she somehow found back to her own true self? Before I managed to reply, a strong kick suddenly landed right on her back as she simply turned around towards Bruce who had come flying in and easily dispatched of him once more, sending him flying through the air with a powerful vacuum-push of sort. Bruce landed so far away that I could barely see him in the distance. Turning her head back towards me, I noticed her Byakugan had activated. Of course, the technique she had been utilizing was of the Byakugan, and that was how she had activated that technique. That was probably even how she had managed to see through my Treasured Tools somehow...

Before she managed to speak again however, Hamura suddenly came flying in as well, but only this time, she grabbed a hold onto him and smashed him into the ground just beside me as he too was pinned down. Another black ball then appeared on the backside of her other hand that was pinning me to the ground, as she was now ready to strike at the both of us. She now had us both where she wanted, with both our lives ready to be decided by the flick of a finger. Grasping hard around our necks, she continued to press us even harder towards the ground, as other members of the Otsutsuki clan merely watched from a distance, none daring to approach. Getting back up on his feet, Bruce urge the others to help as he once more leaped ahead at her, trying to set us free, but this time, a third arm shot out of her back and punched his lights out. Falling over, Bruce passed out on the ground as she turned her attention towards us again. Both of us tried to break free, but neither of us could. 'Why must you force me to do this, why can't we just be a family again... To kill ones own children... It's not supposed to be like this...' 'Then don't-... It's not-... Too late to turn back-... Mother!!' Barely being able to utter a few words through her tightening grip around our necks, Hamura tried to the best of his ability to talk some sense into her. Would it work?? For now, it seemed to be our only hope...

'It is alas a sacrifice I will have to make... My beautiful children...' As she looked at us I noticed that she was crying; tears streamed down her chins. She was in pain, but she had made up her mind, but so had I... I knew I had to take advantage of this situation no matter how hard it would be, this was our only chance, there was no way she would change now. Only a matter of time before she dealt the finishing blow... Forcing my left hand towards her, the Staff of Fortune & Destiny formed in it once more as a bright light emerged, sending Kaguya flying on her back. Scrambling to our feet, Hamura and I were both ready for the final battle. As we were about to leap ahead and attack her while she was out of balance however, something strange happened. It was as if the Staff's light somehow had disrupted her control over her new powers as her form began changing once more. She started turning back into a creature again, but only this time she wasn't turning into the Jubi... What appeared to be some sort of a Demonic Rabbit standing half the size of the Jubi formed before us, as she leaped off as soon as it had taken up full form. I barely managed to grab the unconscious Bruce as both Hamura and I jumped to the side and avoided the attack. As we got up to our feet again, the other Otsutsuki clan members gathered beside us. But not only them, this time, the Sanada clan members formed up beside us as well. I looked at Dani as I nodded back at him. We had to stand together, all of us, and it was now or never. A faint wind blew across the field as the two sides observed each other. Just as Kaguya, in her new form, was about to launch at us again, a loud sound of a horn was heard, and with it, several thousand samurai came riding in from all edges of the battlefield. The previously dispatched riders had come through, having made it to the other camps, as all the Samurai clans in the land had come to help despite their differences...

The Otsutsuki, the Sanada, the Oda, the Tokugawa, the Azai, the Akechi, the Maeda, the Date, the Uesugi, the Fuma and the Toyotomi clan, as well as any other respected warrior roaming the land were there. The entire world was now united for a common cause, for the first time in ages...

Would it be enough to stop Kaguya and the Jubi??

~ End of Chapter 12

Fun Facts & Author's Note (Note 2 & 8 are very important/interesting, so be sure to at least check them out!!):

1: Surprise! As I was writing this chapter I suddenly got the feeling that maybe it would be wiser to split the chapter up here (since this is about the halfway point, you can imagine how big it would have been otherwise, probably my 2nd biggest in this Series so far). Now, I know I've more or less stated that this story would be 16 chapters long, but the way I see it, this is just a bonus. Now at least it doesn't feel that stretched out. The only thing different is that the next chapter will be part 2 of the same name, so the other chapters will still have the same name and plot, just that I divided this one in two.

2: The second one is quite interesting, you see... The picture that I used in this chapter of the Sage of Six Paths going up against the Jubi as displayed in the manga, was basically what single-handedly inspired this prequel, the whole timeline, the shared universe, and the Master Sword's involvement, which in turn made all of this happen. It's what made it possible for me to incorporate the Sage of Six Paths and the Master Sword into my TLSoK Returns, and further build upon it from there. The reason is that when I was thinking of having Kabuto summon an Edo Tensei of the Sage of Six Paths back in 2011 (in TLSoK Returns), I searched around a bit to find pictures of him that had been shown in the manga (which basically was just that one pic at the time) to give me sort of a view of how he fought (against the Jubi). In this pic alone we see that he holds a Staff – Which gave me the idea to create the Staff of Fortune and Destiny, and we see him holding a sword... Once I realized the potential that this sword could serve, I figured it would make sense to portray it as the Master Sword, which in turn was handed down to Naruto at the time. That was what sparked the idea of this "prequel" back in 2011 and then later on as I was doing my One-Shot, it occurred to me that because I incorporated the Master Sword into my stories, there was actually a way I could make every single story I wrote fit in the same universe, on the same Timeline (just like how the Legend of Zelda Series operates), and that is how the different wielders of the sword came to be. I actually changed my ending for the Series Finale of TLSoK to match in with the rest of the Timeline because of it. They say that a picture can say more than a 1000 words... In this case, it couldn't be more true.

3: Did you know that 7 out of the 12 chapters so far opened up with a dialogue? No? Neither did I xP

4: The dialogue that Hagoromo recites in this chapter about how peace can be achieved, is actually the 3rd time I use that very dialogue in this story. The first time was when the Monk, Trea's father, told that very line to Hagoromo in the first chapter, second time was when Hagoromo battled his grandparents (I'm pretty sure it was then, but I might be mistaken), and now a 3rd time here. For some reason, that very line is one of my favorites from this series, and I honestly can't even remember how I came up with it.

5: Honestly I can't remember if this was talked about or not, but in case it wasn't (I suspect otherwise. I think I talked about this with Kuroi at least =p), the Tower of Death's location was on the exact spot where Madara and Hashirama would found Konoha later on. Naruto hinted at this in chapter 7 I believe, but for the heck of me I can't remember if people discussed it back then (and can't be bothered to go back to check, lmao). If not, now you know xP And before you ask, a lot can change in a 1000 years, so obviously the Tower would not be there anymore and the forest would grow "back" so to speak.

6: As a joke towards something I said in the FB group chat, it's come to my attention that only Kuroi remains of the old gang, or rather, the ones from 2009. Congratulation my friend, I suppose I never thought you would last this long 8) xP You now stand as the only possible member that can state that you have been there from start to finish once the final 4 chapters launches this year. Strange huh? I must have met with and acquainted over 100 people in that time. Some lasted months, some lasted years, but none lasted as long as you, haha. I never thought I would say that Dani is gone though >_> xO There are people who came in late that has been here since though (Trea, kremt), but that begs the question of what would have happened if they came around earlier, hmm... Anyways, once my book launches, I'll be sure to mention you there Ivan, bwuhahaha! 8-D

7: What, you want something about this chapter and what to come? Well... Now that the Jubi is finally out of the way, I can leave this "period of time" behind and focus on Hagoromo growing older and yeah... Chapter 14 will continue where the 1st chapter began, so if you don't really remember that aspect, it might be a good idea to read up on it. I might open it up the same way or... Nah, I'll probably just write it in a smooth way that will make sense regardless, hmm...

8: Okay here's a real note that may be important for my "new" readers. Regarding the ending of this story I've been thinking about a certain thing... Being that this story pretty much bases itself on established manga facts but also on stuff I invented taking place before it (i.e. the Timeline), I've mostly had free reigns regarding stuff that wouldn't crash with the manga. Here's the fun thing though that kind of intrigues me... Most of you if not all might have forgotten the fact that this story was always meant to be a "prequel" to my The Legendary Sage of Konoha, and I already planned out the main points of it back in 2011. Now, since it is supposed to be a prequel and also takes place within the same Timeline as the rest of my stories, I have to stick true to that. For most parts, The Legendary Sage of Konoha went its own road away from what happened in the manga, sort of being inevitable since I wrote it at the same time as the manga was on-going. If one person remembers the following fact, I believe it is Trea (since she caught up last to it), but to be honest, I don't think anyone else beside her and Kuroi have read my The Legendary Sage of Konoha series? And that's where the fun begins. You see...

In The Legendary Sage of Konoha, Tobi was never Obito... Yes, he was temporarily Madara or pretended to be Madara at some point at least but it was later revealed that my Tobi was actually... Indra. Yep... My Tobi turned out to be Indra and Zetsu turned out to be Indra's creation. The climax of this event was detailed in my 2nd sequel, TLSoK's Legacy, which I wrote back in 2013, two years ago. So this begs the question, how will The Legendary Sage of Six Paths end? I know I mentioned that Indra and Asura's feud will be detailed here at the very end, and that it will go down the lane of how Indra/Tobi told Naruto and Sasuke back in my first story that it did (which is somewhat different from the manga). I suppose I am the only one who remembers that (scene - which was quite nice. Maybe I'll fish it out if people are interested), but now that I've been reminded of it, I might have to make the "ending" broader than I first imagined. It is supposed to lead down to TLSoK, but it is also supposed to sort of conclude this Timeline for good (which it can't if I put too much emphasis on Indra surviving and causing trouble for future generations and end it there). I'll probably do some extensive writing and I do have something in mind, but the point of this is... I wanted to let you know beforehand so that you would not be surprised/confused when the moment came. That is also how certain things in this story have been different from the manga, like Hagoromo growing up with foster parents, Hagoromo also having a daughter, etc. Even if I have always tried to mirror the manga and the latest reveals there as much as possible in my stories, I always had to stick to the route I chose once I made up my mind of how I thought it would go. I guess that is pretty reasonable though... Any thoughts regarding this?

9: As you can see, since Bruce climbed the ranks as a fan favorite, I decided to bring him into this battle as well despite what I previously stated. Hope you found his actions somewhat interesting =p

10: Final one... The next release, being that this suddenly became a "Two-parter," should be right around the corner. That way, I can also make the contest in time. Comment, rate, subscribe, and catch you guys later ;)

PS: Since I wrote most of these Author's Notes before I completed the chapter, some of them applies with both this chapter and the next having been released in mind. I'm sure you figured that out on your own however, but just in case.

Last edited:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to say that compared to your preview the finished product is much more refined and you even added more which was really nice! ^^ I really like how you’re unraveling origin of the tree but also fusing the story and characters you’ve created. It’s melding wonderfully! =D I was wondering if you’d only make Kaguya target the fruit and so you did. I was also wondering how her and the fruit would go down and unfortunately, Hamura albeit unintentional, had a hand in it -_- It’s nice to see an old jutsu in play here. I didn’t expect for the rest of the Otsutsuki Clan members to enter the scene as my mind was attempting to process how the two brothers would take their mother on lol So supposedly this particular technique was created by the Otsutsuki Clan and them originating it seems very logical as this is a Kage level technique :) I wonder if it was Kaguya’s intention to transform back to her former self in order to cause a reaction in her clan that would weaken or break the barrier. Whether it was or wasn’t, the opportunity occurred! I definitely didn’t expect that and that was phenomenal thinking on your part ;) I was surprised to see that Kaguya actually hesitated when dealing fatal blows towards either of her sons and also that some of her consciousness was still in tact. Poor Bruce continued to be thrashed away by her only to finally pass out. This demonic rabbit form of her was pretty interesting. Ending this chapter in a stalemate was nice and I’m eager to find out how this new form plays out and how ultimately will they be able to defeat her =D Once again a fantastic chapter! ;)

Fun Facts & Author's Note

1 I see, no wonder it was shorter than usual but I not only thought it was interesting for you to divide this chapter but that it was a nice touch as well ;)

2 Wow, that is truly interesting and inspired! When I saw the picture, I thought of his staff and the sword matching so yeah, it all worked out perfectly ;)

3 Wow lol XD :p

4 Nice ^^ It really is great dialogue and I can see why it would be your favorite :)

5 I can’t recall either (surprise surprise)XD but yeah, nice to know ;)

6 Wow, I’m honored, nostalgic and saddened all at the same time. Thanks for saying this and it’s been my pleasure to have been here for the ride ;)

7 I see, great insight :)

8 Yeah, it’s been ages and so you bringing this back up was great. It’s logical that your story would deviate some from the original manga due to having begun it when the the manga was still ongoing but you’re not the first to tell another variation of something and it’ll be great to see how you intend to end this one off ^^

9 Oh, a fan favorite, I see and yeah, his inclusion if anything was logical and I think necessary so kudos to you for that :)

10 I see, well that’s great and looking forward to it! =D

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to say that compared to your preview the finished product is much more refined and you even added more which was really nice! ^^ I really like how you’re unraveling origin of the tree but also fusing the story and characters you’ve created. It’s melding wonderfully! =D I was wondering if you’d only make Kaguya target the fruit and so you did. I was also wondering how her and the fruit would go down and unfortunately, Hamura albeit unintentional, had a hand in it -_- It’s nice to see an old jutsu in play here. I didn’t expect for the rest of the Otsutsuki Clan members to enter the scene as my mind was attempting to process how the two brothers would take their mother on lol So supposedly this particular technique was created by the Otsutsuki Clan and them originating it seems very logical as this is a Kage level technique :) I wonder if it was Kaguya’s intention to transform back to her former self in order to cause a reaction in her clan that would weaken or break the barrier. Whether it was or wasn’t, the opportunity occurred! I definitely didn’t expect that and that was phenomenal thinking on your part ;) I was surprised to see that Kaguya actually hesitated when dealing fatal blows towards either of her sons and also that some of her consciousness was still in tact. Poor Bruce continued to be thrashed away by her only to finally pass out. This demonic rabbit form of her was pretty interesting. Ending this chapter in a stalemate was nice and I’m eager to find out how this new form plays out and how ultimately will they be able to defeat her =D Once again a fantastic chapter! ;)

Fun Facts & Author's Note

1 I see, no wonder it was shorter than usual but I not only thought it was interesting for you to divide this chapter but that it was a nice touch as well ;)

2 Wow, that is truly interesting and inspired! When I saw the picture, I thought of his staff and the sword matching so yeah, it all worked out perfectly ;)

3 Wow lol XD :p

4 Nice ^^ It really is great dialogue and I can see why it would be your favorite :)

5 I can’t recall either (surprise surprise)XD but yeah, nice to know ;)

6 Wow, I’m honored, nostalgic and saddened all at the same time. Thanks for saying this and it’s been my pleasure to have been here for the ride ;)

7 I see, great insight :)

8 Yeah, it’s been ages and so you bringing this back up was great. It’s logical that your story would deviate some from the original manga due to having begun it when the the manga was still ongoing but you’re not the first to tell another variation of something and it’ll be great to see how you intend to end this one off ^^

9 Oh, a fan favorite, I see and yeah, his inclusion if anything was logical and I think necessary so kudos to you for that :)

10 I see, well that’s great and looking forward to it! =D
Well thanks ^^ I suppose that my first draft of (almost) everything always usually have the story right, but it is always lacking the "gentle touch" that makes it more seamless so to speak, both when it comes down to certain grammar mistakes (I'm a fast typer so there's always bound to be some, and obviously since English isn't my first language my head often thinks of a word while my fingers type something else, haha. Yep that happens) and the overall fluency in the dialogues and narration aspects. I hope you actually noticed a difference and are not just saying that because I hinted at it in the comments of the preview xd

I think I actually read a line that the villains in the Boruto movie (which I have yet to see) talked about there being more Divine Trees than just the one that grew in the "Naruto world," and realizing this, I thought I would put more emphasis on the actual origin of the Divine Tree and the Fruit and somehow work that together in with the things I established with the Otsutsuki clan in this story with them "descending" on Earth and all. I think it worked out well, especially with having Hamura, who seems to be the knowledgeable one when it comes to the history of the clan, to be the one to reveal this.

I actually didn't think of it from that point of view, but now that you mention it you are right. Well in fact not just Hamura, but also the rest of the Otsutsuki clan as well. They never questioned the "plan" Kaguya had to establish peace or whenever it would come into motion, even Hagoromo eventually knew she had a plan but did not see a reason to question what it was (and he of all people should perhaps have known better and found out about this plan long before the time for it came into motion. Maybe he even could have stopped her from going through with it).

Yeah I've been thinking of how this fight would go down lately. I mean, at first it was made out to be only Hagoromo who went up against this Jubi in the manga, then it was later revealed more about what the Jubi was and that Hamura also was there. So with this information in mind, I tried to picture how the story would be if Kishi wrote a story 1000 years after the Naruto series ended, and it occurred to me that it would be a high possibility that Naruto (and perhaps Sasuke) would be the only one to be remembered as standing up against the Jubi (due to how stories eventually forms, and who doesn't like a story about heroes). So yeah that got me thinking that it could have gone down someway similar in the Sage of Six Paths' time, and since I already had brought the Samurai into the mix, I thought it would be more realistic if I brought the rest of the Otsutsuki clan into the mix as well. Truth been told, my only problem so far with this fight, has been finding out how I would have Hagoromo taking down the Jubi (and justifying it) as Hamura and he are no where near the level Naruto and Sasuke were when they went up against the Jubi as of yet. Heck I even went the road of having Hagoromo awakening the Rinnegan after sealing the Jubi (which I'm pretty sure it was stated in the manga that he had it since birth or shortly thereafter), which further troubled things. The only possible way I could see him coming out on top was with the whole nation united together with him, Kaguya's uncertainty of striking down her own children, and of course, Hagoromo's quick decisions and powerful sealing tools. He might be as fast and powerful as Naruto and Sasuke were in the manga against the Jubi, but he has nowhere near the resources and arsenal as they had which totally made things complicated for sure =p I have some sort of plan to make things interesting, but at the end of the day I'm pretty sure I'll have to make Hamura more relevant that he currently is (for the sealing process that is).

Well now that we are this close to the ending, I might soon let you off the hook, haha xD Glad to see that you read the notes, hope you found them interesting 8) Shouldn't be long now before I get things done. The goal is to get the 5 (4 after Wednesday) chapters out before Christmas.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved that Kaguya spoke her own words. It drove me crazy in the manga that BZ did most of her talking for her. So to have her speaking for herself was great. You did a good job with Hamura's and Hagoromo's reticence and reluctance to fight their mother. It also came through that while Hagoromo was more willing than Hamura, it was because he knew more about the gravity of the situation because of Naruto and not because he only knew her for three years. I'm glad that you kept Bruce around, he was too good of a character to leave in the dust.

I found it a little strange that no one in the clan, especially Hamura and Bruce, questioned what her plan was going to be. Especially after having been told by Hagoromo about the madness that overtook their grandparents. I would have thought that Hamura would have noticed some changes in her and Bruce would have wanted to protect his mother's legacy so one of them would have questioned what the next move was. After what they saw in the tower I wouldn't think they would be blind faith type of guys. I know she helped to keep the clan safe since Bruce's mothers death, but still.

The fighting was done well and believable, although I don't see how they defeat her without help. They are nowhere near as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke or even Kakashi with Obito's help. It seems time for Hagoromo and Hamura to come into their own without Revan and Naruto's help. Fighting does make you stonger, but I can't imagine them defeating her without some divine intervention like Naruto and Sasuke had.

This was very well done. I know I usually compliment your work, but this just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the great read.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved that Kaguya spoke her own words. It drove me crazy in the manga that BZ did most of her talking for her. So to have her speaking for herself was great. You did a good job with Hamura's and Hagoromo's reticence and reluctance to fight their mother. It also came through that while Hagoromo was more willing than Hamura, it was because he knew more about the gravity of the situation because of Naruto and not because he only knew her for three years. I'm glad that you kept Bruce around, he was too good of a character to leave in the dust.

I found it a little strange that no one in the clan, especially Hamura and Bruce, questioned what her plan was going to be. Especially after having been told by Hagoromo about the madness that overtook their grandparents. I would have thought that Hamura would have noticed some changes in her and Bruce would have wanted to protect his mother's legacy so one of them would have questioned what the next move was. After what they saw in the tower I wouldn't think they would be blind faith type of guys. I know she helped to keep the clan safe since Bruce's mothers death, but still.

The fighting was done well and believable, although I don't see how they defeat her without help. They are nowhere near as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke or even Kakashi with Obito's help. It seems time for Hagoromo and Hamura to come into their own without Revan and Naruto's help. Fighting does make you stonger, but I can't imagine them defeating her without some divine intervention like Naruto and Sasuke had.

This was very well done. I know I usually compliment your work, but this just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the great read.
Well having her not speak wasn't really an option here xd Also, I think it kind of fits her to be talking like she does here to Hagoromo and Hamura, at least judging by her character and the little she said in the manga.

Well that is kind of given due to the circumstance, but it is also like you mention logical for Hagoromo to have less trouble fighting her due to the time difference they've had with her, and also due to what Hagoromo has had to go through thus far (fighting his own father and then grandparents afterwards). It can be argued though that even if Hagoromo knows more about the surrounding events so to speak, Hamura is the knowledgeable one when it comes to the Divine Tree and the Devil Fruit, so even knowing exactly the result of someone eating the fruit, he's having trouble accepting that his mother is turning evil, and with reason as well. All this boils down to Hagoromo questioning exactly what it is that drives the Otsutsuki crazy, if it can be prevented and if it might happen to the three of them (himself, Hamura and Bruce) as well.

And about Bruce I suppose it was realistic to keep him in the game. Like I mentioned in my reply to Kuroi, I found it more logical for Hagoromo to have more help (from my story's point of view) than what his Manga counterpart had (due to power-level differences and the possibility of the manga exaggerating that he "took the Jubi down alone"). Plus, he seemed to become a fan favorite so I couldn't leave him out xD

Hagoromo, Kaguya and Hamura...

It's a strange situation for sure. The way I see it or rather, the way I can reason with Hamura is that he's been with Kaguya his whole life, hiding away from the corruption of his grandparents. From his point of view, it would both be illogical and unreasonable for Kaguya, his own mother, to suddenly turn to evil like this. Like he mentioned, he's the one who knows her the best and not in his wildest dreams could he predict a outcome like this. As for in Hagoromo's case, even if it has been three years, he hasn't really discussed his meeting with Naruto to a broader extent with Hamura, Bruce or even Danivass for that matter, neither the details of his fight with his father and what he told him. Not because he didn't want to or thought it wouldn't be important, but perhaps because it wasn't really relevant to a more extent that what had already been shared. The mentioning of the Corruption Gene during this chapter is the first time both Bruce and Hamura hear of it both from Hagoromo and in general. Even if it was Nobunaga himself, there wasn't any real proofs to support his claim about this gene so Hagoromo might have been a bit careless in his approach towards analyzing it later on. In a way, it was and it is impossible to determine how this gene comes into play and what causes it, so it would only come down to speculation for Hagoromo about how this affected his grandparents. From what he has heard about them, they were always corrupt.

As for predicting this would happen, sure, he knows that things will happen in the future, but he knows nothing about how or why, or at least not the actual line up that leads down to those events. Neither Hamura nor Hagoromo could predict that the Divine Tree would sprout on Earth, and Hagoromo hadn't even heard of it before now. Not that Hamura wouldn't tell him, but it probably never was relevant to bring into discussion. After all, they were looking ahead towards the future, not diving into the past of the clan. Maybe Hagoromo wasn't curious about hearing everything about the clan, maybe Hamura only found out some of his knowledge later on... As for his communication with Kaguya and Hamura, he was simply told by Hamura that their mother had a plan to unite the clan, a plan she didn't see a reason to go into details of. Being that Hagoromo didn't know much about this and peace starting to really thrive with the Otsutsuki clan reuniting and an alliance with the Samurai almost falling into place, there was no reason to speculate how big this plan of hers was or even how many "steps" it had and what it involved. It could simply be a vision or a dream she had, not an actual thing that she would go through with. In fact, she might not even have mentioned this again after mentioning it to Hamura on that one occasion, which didn't push for a reason for neither one of them to bring it up into question again. That would also make sense since Hamura (and Hagoromo) only remembers about this so called plan now, now that Kaguya tells them her plan and her view of "peace."

So yeah, Hamura and the rest of the clan knew about the corruption of Hagoromo, Hamura and Bruce's grandparents, they probably even knew in time that it was Hagoromo who dealt with them and ended their corruption. Like I mentioned before, the theory and practice of the Corruption Gene was only mentioned once by Nobunaga, and now by Hagoromo. The madness of their grandparents was always there and was nothing new, which wouldn't justify thinking that anyone else would fall under the same spell. For now, Hagoromo only speculates that it's the same thing that has happened to their mother, and that what Nobunaga told him actually held some value. That's the thing though, they didn't notice a thing. Hagoromo speculates that she's been planning this takeover since before they met, but on the outside, she was still their mother. A master schemer that went on unnoticed.

They had plans to unite the clan however, but that was more of a general wish and goal. Hagoromo had been working to establish peace since the war ended 2 years prior to him meeting Kaguya, so it would only be a matter of time before the Otsutsuki clan would assemble again. The only reason they spread out was because of the ongoing war and some of them deciding to go against Kuroi and his wife. At first they followed command and battled the Samurai, but then most of them vanished to the shadows and were hard to track down again. That is why it took two years for Hagoromo to even find Hamura and Bruce albeit pre-destined so to speak. Once the family was reunited, it would be easier to assemble the rest of the clan, especially with not war or battles taking place in that time-period.

What they saw in the tower was one demon trying to seize power for himself. Even if their own clan had its history, Kaguya was a white knight against the oppression and the iron rule of the clan. Expecting her to turn to evil was like forsaking the only one they could believe in. For them, she was their righteous leader who wanted everything her own parents didn't. She wanted peace... To make a comparison, it's like the transformation of Harvey Dent into "Two-Face" in the Batman Series. That turn seemed even more dramatic (as portrayed in The Dark Knight (2008)).

If anything, Hagoromo shouldn't have eased up as much as he did and been more weary about his future. Fighting his father that were under the spell of his grandparents was one thing, but seeing how his own grandparents were almost pure evil, in unity with what his father had told him, he should have been more pressing towards knowing every member of the clan and what they really wished for. It's not like you can blame him though, he had been through so much so perhaps finally he was cut a slack...

At least that is my point of view of the characters with the given information about them that we've had so far. It's impossible to know if Hagoromo really spent too much time with them in those three years or if he was roaming the land spreading his teachings... Once more it's all up to speculation.

The latter part of your review reminds me of my own reply to Kuroi, as I basically told him the same thing. Did you read that reply?? Also, I think it's the first time I see you skip a letter in a sentence xP

"I don't see how they (can) defeat her without help. They are nowhere near as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke[...]

And I told Kuroi this:

"Truth been told, my only problem so far with this fight, has been finding out how I would have Hagoromo taking down the Jubi (and justifying it) as Hamura and he are no where near the level Naruto and Sasuke were when they went up against the Jubi as of yet."

Coincident much? Anyways, I wrote what I did in my reply to Kuroi not as an answer to his questioning but as a mean to reason with my own thoughts. I think they apply very well to this part of your review. To add to that however, it all comes down to Hagoromo finally giving his trust into what Naruto and Revan have been trying to tell him about his destiny so that he can realize just what the important message that he learned at the Tower of Death was really all about. So yeah, it comes down to the Master Sword but also to the new powers he has "learned" in the past three years so to speak. I think I had an idea to have Revan say something to Hagoromo later down the line after this fight, but I can't remember if I wrote that down or if it was just an idea connected to the Titans and the Underworld. As far as Naruto goes, he won't make another appearance. It was always in the plan to have Hagoromo go searching for Naruto again, which will happen after the Jubi fight as the Titans rises, but even if I planned out that 4 years ago, I haven't really gotten to write that scene just yet. So yeah, as crazy as it sounds, Hagoromo and Hamura are on their own in this fight and the time to come. Luckily, Hagoromo is good at adapting to new "powers."

The next chapter should be great, at least I really like the introduction of it. Truth been told, it wouldn't be as organized as it is now if both chapters were one, but since I divided them I needed a proper introduction to the second part and not just a continuation from where the last part ended of. It got pushed a day though so I think I'll be able to release it today. Since this post is terribly huge (I know, I always end up doing this but I think it was nice to put some thought to the whole situation that you brought into question), I think a read will for most parts do but feel free to comment on certain aspects if you feel like it.

To round things of, I think this chapter helped establish a lot of plot-points, both things leading up to this and the events to come. I'm still surprised that neither you nor Kuroi questioned or pointed out the fact that I put emphasis on Kaguya needing to build an army in this chapter, a plot-point which was never really further explained in the manga. I did mention it before though, but including the Jubi and Demise, I had 4 villains left to portray in this series, one of them including the Titans and an actual villain from the Naruto Series that never really got touched upon. So in a way, you could argue that there's a major foreshadowing to what comes at the end of this Series in this chapter...

The threat that Kaguya feels she needs an army for will be revealed as this story approaches its end. Stay tuned.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hadn't read Kuroi's reply. I was thinking more along the lines of my reply to your last chapter that I was annoyed Hagoromo needed so much help to beat Demise. I was trying to figure out how you would manage to pull this off without giving them even more help than he had when he defeated Demise. I don't really see how you can manage it unless it has more to do with he and Hamura working together. Revan and Naruto told Hagoromo that the Tower would help him to realize his potential and the Master Swords true strength. There seems to be no reason he needed power in the last 3 years so I would assume that you will be testing that untried potential in this battle.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hadn't read Kuroi's reply. I was thinking more along the lines of my reply to your last chapter that I was annoyed Hagoromo needed so much help to beat Demise. I was trying to figure out how you would manage to pull this off without giving them even more help than he had when he defeated Demise. I don't really see how you can manage it unless it has more to do with he and Hamura working together. Revan and Naruto told Hagoromo that the Tower would help him to realize his potential and the Master Swords true strength. There seems to be no reason he needed power in the last 3 years so I would assume that you will be testing that untried potential in this battle.
Well the next chapter's actually pretty straight forward when it comes to the actual Jubi battle. There's even a three days "skip" so to speak, as like I mentioned before hand, most of the Jubi fight is being handled through a narrative point of view (or at least that was the plan). The way I see it, Hagoromo's current level is no where near Naruto's in the manga vs the Jubi, but also, it is the first time the Jubi emerges on earth and Kaguya haven't realized its full potential just yet. I also mentioned in my reply to Kuroi some other stuff like Kaguya's apparent resentment of dealing the finishing blow to her children, so the match is somewhat uneven/unbalance in terms of potential maximum powers, if that makes sense to you.

At this point though I'm not sure what else to add so I guess the next chapter should help conclude some of the points I brought up. Also, I'm a bit curious on what you thought about the "illustration" I decided to share in this chapter. I don't think I've used a picture like that since my first series back in 2010 xP I found it quite fitting though.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the illustration. It's a good reminder of what the juubi looks like. It evolved so much in the manga while on the battlefield. It looked different when Madara and Kaguya turned into it too. A reminder of what it's supposed to look like was a good thing. So there won't be an Infinite Tsukyomi since Kaguya doesn't realize the potential? I hope you release part 2 soon. I won't have as much time to read next week.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the illustration. It's a good reminder of what the juubi looks like. It evolved so much in the manga while on the battlefield. It looked different when Madara and Kaguya turned into it too. A reminder of what it's supposed to look like was a good thing. So there won't be an Infinite Tsukyomi since Kaguya doesn't realize the potential? I hope you release part 2 soon. I won't have as much time to read next week.
Well let's just say this fight goes down differently in a way, even though it has its similarities ;)
Yeah I think tomorrow seems to be likely now. It's becoming bigger than I thought it would. Good thing I split this up in two, that's for sure.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thanks ^^ I suppose that my first draft of (almost) everything always usually have the story right, but it is always lacking the "gentle touch" that makes it more seamless so to speak, both when it comes down to certain grammar mistakes (I'm a fast typer so there's always bound to be some, and obviously since English isn't my first language my head often thinks of a word while my fingers type something else, haha. Yep that happens) and the overall fluency in the dialogues and narration aspects. I hope you actually noticed a difference and are not just saying that because I hinted at it in the comments of the preview xd

I think I actually read a line that the villains in the Boruto movie (which I have yet to see) talked about there being more Divine Trees than just the one that grew in the "Naruto world," and realizing this, I thought I would put more emphasis on the actual origin of the Divine Tree and the Fruit and somehow work that together in with the things I established with the Otsutsuki clan in this story with them "descending" on Earth and all. I think it worked out well, especially with having Hamura, who seems to be the knowledgeable one when it comes to the history of the clan, to be the one to reveal this.

I actually didn't think of it from that point of view, but now that you mention it you are right. Well in fact not just Hamura, but also the rest of the Otsutsuki clan as well. They never questioned the "plan" Kaguya had to establish peace or whenever it would come into motion, even Hagoromo eventually knew she had a plan but did not see a reason to question what it was (and he of all people should perhaps have known better and found out about this plan long before the time for it came into motion. Maybe he even could have stopped her from going through with it).

Yeah I've been thinking of how this fight would go down lately. I mean, at first it was made out to be only Hagoromo who went up against this Jubi in the manga, then it was later revealed more about what the Jubi was and that Hamura also was there. So with this information in mind, I tried to picture how the story would be if Kishi wrote a story 1000 years after the Naruto series ended, and it occurred to me that it would be a high possibility that Naruto (and perhaps Sasuke) would be the only one to be remembered as standing up against the Jubi (due to how stories eventually forms, and who doesn't like a story about heroes). So yeah that got me thinking that it could have gone down someway similar in the Sage of Six Paths' time, and since I already had brought the Samurai into the mix, I thought it would be more realistic if I brought the rest of the Otsutsuki clan into the mix as well. Truth been told, my only problem so far with this fight, has been finding out how I would have Hagoromo taking down the Jubi (and justifying it) as Hamura and he are no where near the level Naruto and Sasuke were when they went up against the Jubi as of yet. Heck I even went the road of having Hagoromo awakening the Rinnegan after sealing the Jubi (which I'm pretty sure it was stated in the manga that he had it since birth or shortly thereafter), which further troubled things. The only possible way I could see him coming out on top was with the whole nation united together with him, Kaguya's uncertainty of striking down her own children, and of course, Hagoromo's quick decisions and powerful sealing tools. He might be as fast and powerful as Naruto and Sasuke were in the manga against the Jubi, but he has nowhere near the resources and arsenal as they had which totally made things complicated for sure =p I have some sort of plan to make things interesting, but at the end of the day I'm pretty sure I'll have to make Hamura more relevant that he currently is (for the sealing process that is).

Well now that we are this close to the ending, I might soon let you off the hook, haha xD Glad to see that you read the notes, hope you found them interesting 8) Shouldn't be long now before I get things done. The goal is to get the 5 (4 after Wednesday) chapters out before Christmas.
You’re welcome and yes you’re an extremely fast typer indeed. I’m so jealous lol Yeah, it’s mind boggling sometimes to think you’re from another country but can speak and write English. It’s so cool and I wonder how you actually sound, your accent I mean. I’ve always wondered. I know it sounds great because I think accents in general are epic sounding but still I wonder lol Hope I didn’t weird you out with that XD And no I can promise I’m not saying this because of your influence or friendship but because it actually does in fact differ and in a great way! ;)

Yeah, I myself got a little spoiled with the Boruto movie lol That’s nice to know, I’m glad that finding out that info actually helped you to broaden your story ^^

Wow, for me to be right on something is like a miracle XD I’m glad that you saw my point of view and agree with it ;) I have to say that I’m thinking this was the best chapter thus far! =D

Wow, I can completely see your point of view on this. I completely agree and that goes down i history how stories passed down from generation to generation can become less broad and so the people, things, etc. involved can thin out eventually so that was phenomenal thinking on your part! ;) Yeah, I get what you mean but you’ve done so well and I think you can end this Juubi fight just fine. I’m happy to hear Hamura’s involvement will become even more important to the story even if it’s for a minor thing! =D

Yes, I always find your notes interesting and likeable as well. Well, that’ll be quite the accomplishment :) I’m happily awaiting the next chapters ^^

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re welcome and yes you’re an extremely fast typer indeed. I’m so jealous lol Yeah, it’s mind boggling sometimes to think you’re from another country but can speak and write English. It’s so cool and I wonder how you actually sound, your accent I mean. I’ve always wondered. I know it sounds great because I think accents in general are epic sounding but still I wonder lol Hope I didn’t weird you out with that XD And no I can promise I’m not saying this because of your influence or friendship but because it actually does in fact differ and in a great way! ;)

Yeah, I myself got a little spoiled with the Boruto movie lol That’s nice to know, I’m glad that finding out that info actually helped you to broaden your story ^^

Wow, for me to be right on something is like a miracle XD I’m glad that you saw my point of view and agree with it ;) I have to say that I’m thinking this was the best chapter thus far! =D

Wow, I can completely see your point of view on this. I completely agree and that goes down i history how stories passed down from generation to generation can become less broad and so the people, things, etc. involved can thin out eventually so that was phenomenal thinking on your part! ;) Yeah, I get what you mean but you’ve done so well and I think you can end this Juubi fight just fine. I’m happy to hear Hamura’s involvement will become even more important to the story even if it’s for a minor thing! =D

Yes, I always find your notes interesting and likeable as well. Well, that’ll be quite the accomplishment :) I’m happily awaiting the next chapters ^^
My oral English is horrible, completely honest xd Maybe if you give me a month or two in England/USA so that I can adapt, I suppose I can get average at it, but it really isn't my strong card when it comes to English xD Writing and understanding English are.

I also realized a huge plot-hole that is taking place XD Going to shed light on it on the next chapter's notes. Already mentioned it in the chat though.

I'm not so sure about that xD I still prefer the two first and chapter 6 to be honest, since they had so much emotion in them. 7 was cool though I suppose. I have good feeling about the next one however ;)

I'll keep it short so I can focus on the next one ;D

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My oral English is horrible, completely honest xd Maybe if you give me a month or two in England/USA so that I can adapt, I suppose I can get average at it, but it really isn't my strong card when it comes to English xD Writing and understanding English are.

I also realized a huge plot-hole that is taking place XD Going to shed light on it on the next chapter's notes. Already mentioned it in the chat though.

I'm not so sure about that xD I still prefer the two first and chapter 6 to be honest, since they had so much emotion in them. 7 was cool though I suppose. I have good feeling about the next one however ;)

I'll keep it short so I can focus on the next one ;D
That is so weird to hear. Your English understanding and writing are simply AMAZING!!! So I thought were your voice was concerned would be fine but I’m shocked lol Well, let me tell you something, I like hearing people with accents and bad English pronunciations because it’s real and simply cool in my opinion ;)

Well, even if you have a plot hole, it’s not like you’re the only one who's ever had one so don't worry about it too much. I don’t think I noticed it and plot holes aren’t as easy to catch onto. I understand you want to reveal what it is, you’re so noble ;)

Really well I respect your opinion but this one was so good because it showcased the Outsutsuki family, are you kidding me!!! XD Don’t sell yourself so short on this one ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is so weird to hear. Your English understanding and writing are simply AMAZING!!! So I thought were your voice was concerned would be fine but I’m shocked lol Well, let me tell you something, I like hearing people with accents and bad English pronunciations because it’s real and simply cool in my opinion ;)

Well, even if you have a plot hole, it’s not like you’re the only one who's ever had one so don't worry about it too much. I don’t think I noticed it and plot holes aren’t as easy to catch onto. I understand you want to reveal what it is, you’re so noble ;)

Really well I respect your opinion but this one was so good because it showcased the Outsutsuki family, are you kidding me!!! XD Don’t sell yourself so short on this one ;)
Well perhaps not my pronunciation, but I struggle to find words at time so it sounds broken xD

It was fixed in the next chapter like I hinted at xd

Next two were better ;)

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do I start?
Okay so...its been a while(as usual) so I had to slightly go over the previous chap again(and again good job on that chap) and I'll like to commend you in the fact that your story has a way of quickly re-igniting the urge to..well read it. xD
This chap started off great..wish we could have seen more interaction between Hagoromo and Kaguya though(literally yelled a soft 'noooo' when I saw 'Three years later') but I know giving more on that would have been difficult. And basically, all the stuff that's about to happen is Hamura's fault. lol.. Love how the fight is progressing. Bruce? Love him XD I hope you ended up giving him at least a little more positive impact. ^^
On to the next chap O__o

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do I start?
Okay so...its been a while(as usual) so I had to slightly go over the previous chap again(and again good job on that chap) and I'll like to commend you in the fact that your story has a way of quickly re-igniting the urge to..well read it. xD
This chap started off great..wish we could have seen more interaction between Hagoromo and Kaguya though(literally yelled a soft 'noooo' when I saw 'Three years later') but I know giving more on that would have been difficult. And basically, all the stuff that's about to happen is Hamura's fault. lol.. Love how the fight is progressing. Bruce? Love him XD I hope you ended up giving him at least a little more positive impact. ^^
On to the next chap O__o
Great to see that you are catching up no matter how late xD At this rate, you might even catch up before Trea does (she has chapter 14 up next I believe). Fahad and Devon are too unpredictable, with Fahad being 10 or so chapter behind, and Devon having read the next one after this, same as Trea. I'll be seeing you there too then I guess. Thanks for the read and the vote of confidence =p Sure appreciate it ;)