Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SUSAKE IS MARRIED TO KUROTSUCHI WITH 2 CHILDREN!!!!! That truly blew my mind. I mean, I would have never thought that could happen lol For the storyline you’ve been presenting I suppose they match however, Sasuke will always belong to Sakura, in my opinion ;p You were right I did forget as it has been awhile and I had to go back to chap 2 to refresh my memory however, all is good :) It was a phenomenal chap and it filled in the blanks as to Sasuke and his connection to Iwagakure. Can’t wait for the original story to continue unfolding and sorry for the late reply ;)

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, is that 2-3 24-hour-cycle days or 2-3 Michael92 days?:rei:
lol, hopefully 24 hr cycles U_U
Lol! I agree but it do seems to me that it'll be the 2-3 DAYS MICHAEL VERSION xd
Hey go nice on mexd I'll manage to keep my promise for once this time, and Kakashi 2 will be up tomorrow, just need to color and don't have time today unfortunatly. So check back then. And oh, 14 next week;)

SUSAKE IS MARRIED TO KUROTSUCHI WITH 2 CHILDREN!!!!! That truly blew my mind. I mean, I would have never thought that could happen lol For the storyline you’ve been presenting I suppose they match however, Sasuke will always belong to Sakura, in my opinion ;p You were right I did forget as it has been awhile and I had to go back to chap 2 to refresh my memory however, all is good :) It was a phenomenal chap and it filled in the blanks as to Sasuke and his connection to Iwagakure. Can’t wait for the original story to continue unfolding and sorry for the late reply ;)
Hehe:p Well there is just something about her that I can't put my finger on:p I just like her character and as I stated in a reply earlier, she was the only known girl from Iwa too and the fact that she was related to Onoki made the storyline of Sasuke becoming active 5th Tsuchikage more plausible too:p;)

Hehe, well nobody commented on the first and last note of my chapter so I guessed they didn't (need to) re-read or check the additional note to clear things up:p Good to hear that somebody acctually read one of themxd:p

Well I kinda had mixed feeling for this chapter I must say:p As far as the story goes, I liked how it turned out and the different aspects of it, but there was something that was bothering me a little and that was the thought of this chapter not being entertaining enough. I thought myself that it was decent, but all the things that happend had kind of been explained or mentioned before so that there wasn't really too much surprises or anything to it except the one with his wife and two childrens.

Anyways, after reading your comment I believe that it might not have been so... "boring" after all:p

Thanks my friend, and no worries as a review by you is never to late;)

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks:) Even though it seems like there was some mixed feelings about this one, and I agree a little.
No no mate! U are taking the lead! Your's ff is the best! I mean it! It wasnt just to make your nose swell up! Though i'm a little dumbhead, now i know how sauske was there in the kage meeting! Yours ff got suspense, humour, action, worthy enough to get 4 awards which i am quite jealous of! Hehe, take care mate! I want to see kakashi's fight with akashi!

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no mate! U are taking the lead! Your's ff is the best! I mean it! It wasnt just to make your nose swell up! Though i'm a little dumbhead, now i know how sauske was there in the kage meeting! Yours ff got suspense, humour, action, worthy enough to get 4 awards which i am quite jealous of! Hehe, take care mate! I want to see kakashi's fight with akashi!
Thanks, that was sure a moral booster:p Hope to see you on Monday then;)