Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isn't Spiral Zetsu born from Infinite Tsukiyomi and one of those born from Kaguya.-

-Damn i forgot about Spiral Zetsu i mean where was he all the time when he was with obito ?

- So are you saying Spiral Zetsu works for Toneri ?

-Good Prediction i expect this could happen in next Chapter .
Well I believe that Spiral Zetsu is not an ordianary Zetsu and thus he didn't fall under the IT.
The last time we saw him was when he freed Yamato's body but as entity who doesn't even have eyes I wonder if he can fall under IT in the first place. After all, IT's proof that you're under its effect is the appearance of the rinnegan like eyes on its victims.
Thank you :)

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aren't you guys forget one or maybe two facts? One, he's been used and lied to, and two, Obito did all of the dirty work? Perhaps it'll be better to do more researching on your theories.
If Obito was alive, he's the one that should be punished, not Sasuke. Besides, I never forgive after what he did to Sasuke anyway. Including to Itachi and the Uchiha clan. Even if he help a little, I still won't forgive of what he did to both Sasuke and Naruto.
Being manipulated does not change anything. Indeed, If Obito was alive, he would have been punished as well but that doesn't mean that Sasuke should just walk away from law just like that. With this logic of yours, since Obito manipulated Nagato who in turn manipulated the whole Akatsuki then the latter should not be considered criminals as well. Get real. Last but not least. Truth is that the kages in my prediction don't even know of what Sasuke planned afterwards because they were in the IT. At the very least, his decision to kill the Kages, was completely his own choice so you can't say that he was manipulated even then.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was really a good read. I think you should include Orochimaru's part as well since he also had done many crimes you know.
You know I really thought of that but first I wanted to give all the screentime to Sasuke and also I laughed at the idea of Raikage condemning to death Orchimaru, the one who saved the kages first hand. If anything, I though that it would be odd and so that he should be judged by someone else. XD

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it was great, breath taking and real at the same time master piece which you typed here.

Perfect characterization, great pace of plot and explained in excellent and straight way closing any unclosed points of the plot. It takes really genious to remember about everything and yet put it in well structured prediction.

Aside of that, you really put your unique way of thinking to work:

I mean you the one who remember Sasuke's crimes part and wanted to settle it, speaking about it I wonder how Kishi will approach that topic.

Spiral Zetsu's arrival athough seemed random at first, when I completed reading I see now that everything make sense Spiral Zetsu arriving there, helping them and finally being revealed to work for Toneri Ootsutsuki mysterious villain of "The last" movie.

I really like your approach here as it strengthen connection between the movie and the manga plot. Yeah by making Toneri appearance in the manga Kishi could make him canon character no matter how much people would try to deny. The problem stays from where Toneri came and where he has been all this time ?

I would guess, Kaguya after eating forbidden fruit somehow caused rest of Ootsutsuki to power up as well... or maybe they have so mysterious unkown connection. She was afraid of them interrupting or trying to stop her so she sealed them in one of dimenssion or maybe frozen or blocked by special barrier so they lived their own life there waiting for Kaguya's fall.
But KCMNaruto, Kaguya was sealed once... so why they didnt escape then ? Because Kaguya somehow transfered her restriction power to Hagoromo and Hamura, so as long as one of them cling to this world, they were trapped until Hagoromo left.

In short perfect projection of what we can expect from last chapters of the manga

Enjoyable read and man really put your talent to work as you can be great mangaka ;)

Also I would like to rep you for the efforts too bad I can not now ;(

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Work...
Sasuke centric.
I would love it better if there is NH moment there.
And another thing, the spiral zetsu arm... probable to happen

I love your idea the high court and all.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it was great, breath taking and real at the same time master piece which you typed here.

Perfect characterization, great pace of plot and explained in excellent and straight way closing any unclosed points of the plot. It takes really genious to remember about everything and yet put it in well structured prediction.

Aside of that, you really put your unique way of thinking to work:

I mean you the one who remember Sasuke's crimes part and wanted to settle it, speaking about it I wonder how Kishi will approach that topic.

Spiral Zetsu's arrival athough seemed random at first, when I completed reading I see now that everything make sense Spiral Zetsu arriving there, helping them and finally being revealed to work for Toneri Ootsutsuki mysterious villain of "The last" movie.

I really like your approach here as it strengthen connection between the movie and the manga plot. Yeah by making Toneri appearance in the manga Kishi could make him canon character no matter how much people would try to deny. The problem stays from where Toneri came and where he has been all this time ?

I would guess, Kaguya after eating forbidden fruit somehow caused rest of Ootsutsuki to power up as well... or maybe they have so mysterious unkown connection. She was afraid of them interrupting or trying to stop her so she sealed them in one of dimenssion or maybe frozen or blocked by special barrier so they lived their own life there waiting for Kaguya's fall.
But KCMNaruto, Kaguya was sealed once... so why they didnt escape then ? Because Kaguya somehow transfered her restriction power to Hagoromo and Hamura, so as long as one of them cling to this world, they were trapped until Hagoromo left.

In short perfect projection of what we can expect from last chapters of the manga

Enjoyable read and man really put your talent to work as you can be great mangaka ;)

Also I would like to rep you for the efforts too bad I can not now ;(
Thank you so much man! Coming fron another great predictor who writes as long predictions as mine, you really know your stuff :) I really like your criticism! You always write such consrtuctive reviews =D Well I'll mine about yours as well now :)
Good Work...
Sasuke centric.
I would love it better if there is NH moment there.
And another thing, the spiral zetsu arm... probable to happen

I love your idea the high court and all.
I thought that it would be interesting to see how people would judge him, I didn't give any screentime for NH for the same reason I barely gave to any characters other than the main ones. The reason for that is that I was planning to include so many things in this prediction, as I did XD which would make it preety unbearable for most readers if that was to be mixed with other points which I didn't consider of major importance. In any case, thanks again :)

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was really good man, good work
Glad you liked it man
lel man... it was okay till they released the IT but it got weird when you said high court. and handcuffs? seriously?
I think it's a matter of perspective. Sasuke should be judged for his crimes and I want it to show in an organized way. What do you suggest? To throw him in the colosseum or kill him without even the chance to speak for himself?

:snick: a trial in a courtroom ...who would have thought it even exists in NV
Lol yeah, I made it happen XD

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's a matter of perspective. Sasuke should be judged for his crimes and I want it to show in an organized way. What do you suggest? To throw him in the colosseum or kill him without even the chance to speak for himself?
Nah i didnt mean it that way but they are ninjas y'know :|, it's just that high court and handcuffs doesn't belong there :|. And the way raikage acted was kinda stupid. Him being the judge and declaring death penalty to sasuke was off too. And no matter what happened he saved total SA along with naruto too.