the Last : Naruto was nerfed...

blizard2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of you are saying Naruto lost his rikudo sage power in the Last, so no black orbs behind him etc.

Am i the ony one that think, he was nerfed because they dont want movie to show it ahead the anime episode. Even Sasuke is not shown using his rinnegan PS in the Last.

The anime episode are still long way to go before they get rikudo powers. They want show them in anime episode first.

ShidoZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of you are saying Naruto lost his rikudo sage power in the Last, so no black orbs behind him etc.

Am i the ony one that think, he was nerfed because they dont want movie to show it ahead the anime episode. Even Sasuke is not shown using his rinnegan PS in the Last.

The anime episode are still long way to go before they get rikudo powers. They want show them in anime episode first.
In Road to Ninja they showed BM Naruto before the anime actually. Although it wasnt the same

Reactions: Everztar

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its stupid that people say Naruto lost RSM just because he didn't use it.

So i guess Sasuke doesn't have anything besides Chidori and Rinnegan since he didn't show his PS, Amaterasu or anything else for the movie.

Reactions: ShidoZ

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll rather wait until after the movie, but if doesn't use it then I'm going to be upset if I don't see anything

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toneri is simply unworthy to witness the power that is Six Paths Sage Mode. It's orange/yellow elegance and arsenal remains simply unrivaled. Only the likes of based god can see such a thing.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololol