Silverforsakenhamster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it's cannon and all but in all honesty it's not like the information we need to know now cause the series is over. In all seriousness this movie is just plain fan-service for NaruHina fans to fap about, probably to make up for the fact how less time Naruto and Hinata actually had spent together in the manga. I find it cute that Kishimoto wants to do this thing where everybody's most favorite couple on this site get a movie for themselves, but really how is this necessary since we already know Naruto and Hinata end up together? The only purpose the movie is doing here is just showing how they got together and that's it. Really no other information is being given away from it right now. Pretty much everything that happened in the last chapter confirmed what happened in the movie, so it's just a fap movie.

I'm not trying to sound negative but in truth that's what the movie really is. Please understand that I'm not trying to ruin the hype, cause I'll still watch it but it's just something for everybody to keep in mind that this is what the movie's all about.​

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a movie about love so it's just to satisfy the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans. I'm mostly interested in Toneri and his lineage. Naruto is a form of entertainment and if this movie is entertaining then it's done it's job.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you gonna ignore toreni and naruto and sasuke New powers and other characters development and otsuuki past and kaguya backstory and just say the movie is fanservies?

Ok then don't watch it, pretty simple

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here is what most people would like to say: Don't like it, don't read it!

But in all seriousness, this is about saving the world to prevent from the moon crashing to the earth, in other word this is a mixture of Majoras mask plot and romance, nothing wrong about it, especially we'll learn more about ootsutki and Hyuga origin and to make up all this loose ending

Last edited:

Silverforsakenhamster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But your not interested in a NaruHina movie. This is all fan service. We already know what people will be talking about since we saw the last chapter already. Its all pointless.
It's all for one's enjoyment of the series too though.

Here is what most people would like to say: Don't like it, don't read it!
I haven't even seen it yet, I'm just saying what the movie is gonna give to us.

So you gonna ignore toreni and naruto and sasuke New powers and other characters development and otsuuki past and kaguya backstory and just say the movie is fanservies?

Ok then don't watch it, pretty simple
Otsuuki doesn't seem that much of character if he just appears in the movie though.

Last edited:

Ja maya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause everybody's gonna be talking about it and I need that so I can talk about it too. Plus I didn't say I wasn't excited for it, did I?
Your excited but you think the movies content is pointless. I don't understand..so what if everyone is talking about it. Doesn't make you obligated to watch, if the plot don't intrest you.