Naruto rikuduo mode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto the last naruto movie is a canon which is a continuation after manga end, so it will release right after manga ends and we have to wait 1 year for the movie to comes out with sub after so we have to wait that much long and what about japan,anime will atleast take 1 year to complete after manga over, so movie will comes out this december so will it really spoil the ending for anime watchers(non manga readers) in japan and we will get it after anime ends????? I AM REALLY CONFUSED:'(

Last edited:

Beyond the Horizon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its alright as long as everyone understand my question :yay:
Ah, I read it again. Okay, yeah it'd spoil things for anime-only watchers. I think it's Canon. For people who have to wait for sub to come out, they won't really have to worry about spoilers since a subbed version allows enough time for the anime to finish, I think.

Naruto rikuduo mode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I read it again. Okay, yeah it'd spoil things for anime-only watchers. I think it's Canon. For people who have to wait for sub to come out, they won't really have to worry about spoilers since a subbed version allows enough time for the anime to finish, I think.
things are really rushed especially for japanese anime watchers