Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think kawakii is from a land outside the land of fire.

I think the red in borutos clothes symbolize him being from the land of fire and I think the green in kawakiis clothes might suggest hes from the land of wind.

I already said he will be a jugo clan member but he might also be from pakuras clan two both have two different hair colors and having scorch release goes with his name meaning dry.

Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Kawaki's real dad live in a real house and a not a sand construct?

Also Burrito has pink, it goes with his nancyboy nature, which is why the Tobidara traitor became his fangurl.
Post automatically merged:

I belive this was Kakwaki's flashback house and you can see trees outside

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't Kawaki's real dad live in a real house and a not a sand construct?

Also Burrito has pink, it goes with his nancyboy nature, which is why the Tobidara traitor became his fangurl.
Post automatically merged:

I belive this was Kakwaki's flashback house and you can see trees outside

You must be registered for see images
I think they lived in the outskirts of the land of wind maybe close to the land of fire. Since I think he is a jugo clan member he needs to isolate himself due to his rage outbursts.

I'm sure the land of wind have areas of greenery especially when getting close to the land of fire.

Also it's a pinkish red color but still red.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they lived in the outskirts of the land of wind maybe close to the land of fire. Since I think he is a jugo clan member he needs to isolate himself due to his rage outbursts.

I'm sure the land of wind have areas of greenery especially when getting close to the land of fire.

Also it's a pinkish red color but still red.
There's a country between the land of wind and fire, sort of like a buffer he could be from there🤔

Like Nagato lived in the Land of Rain, even though his mother/father is from elsewhere (Land of whirlpools).

The Main player from the land of wind is Shinki, from the land of water Kagura, that leaves 2 major nations without an MP. He may even be from one of them. It could be the cloud which was trying to amass power kidnapped his mother/grandmother a while back. I doubt their only kidnap attempts were Kushina and Hinata. They were trying to amass all sorts of power and gain new bloodlines.

Nah, Burrito wears pink, we can agree it's a shade of red, lol. Iirc, in one of the novels he even brought fluorescent pink undies and Hinata was worried about him🤣

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a country between the land of wind and fire, sort of like a buffer he could be from there🤔

Like Nagato lived in the Land of Rain, even though his mother/father is from elsewhere (Land of whirlpools).

The Main player from the land of wind is Shinki, from the land of water Kagura, that leaves 2 major nations without an MP. He may even be from one of them. It could be the cloud which was trying to amass power kidnapped his mother/grandmother a while back. I doubt their only kidnap attempts were Kushina and Hinata. They were trying to amass all sorts of power and gain new bloodlines.

Nah, Burrito wears pink, we can agree it's a shade of red, lol. Iirc, in one of the novels he even brought fluorescent pink undies and Hinata was worried about him🤣
The only buffer country I can see him be from is the land of grass due to the green colors in his clothing.

But him being from the land of wind goes with his dry name.

I think the jugo clans might of dispersed like the uzumaki so can be found in different countries I think they are originally close to ryuchi cave I'm not sure which area that resides but I would assume maybe from the land of sound.

Also from this since borutos 3 elements are lighting wind and water think kawakiis will be fire wind and earth and have a rasengan rivalry.

Are you serious about him wearing pink undies in the novel? I'm not going to call him fruit for it but it a bit funny.

I think the reason for the pinkish hue is so the red can lean towards the blue spectrum where his chakra color will be a greenish blue.

Think kawakii and borutos clothes of what the chakra colors will be with kawaki having a purplish red being more in line with borutos color.

Even in one of boruto covers it inverts boruto wearing green and kawakii wearing purple.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only buffer country I can see him be from is the land of grass due to the green colors in his clothing.

But him being from the land of wind goes with his dry name.

I think the jugo clans might of dispersed like the uzumaki so can be found in different countries I think they are originally close to ryuchi cave I'm not sure which area that resides but I would assume maybe from the land of sound.

Also from this since borutos 3 elements are lighting wind and water think kawakiis will be fire wind and earth and have a rasengan rivalry.

Are you serious about him wearing pink undies in the novel? I'm not going to call him fruit for it but it a bit funny.

I think the reason for the pinkish hue is so the red can lean towards the blue spectrum where his chakra color will be a greenish blue.

Think kawakii and borutos clothes of what the chakra colors will be with kawaki having a purplish red being more in line with borutos color.

Even in one of boruto covers it inverts boruto wearing green and kawakii wearing purple.
Yes, it's true he wears fluorescent pink, that's why he's Minamoto's fave and he is his fangurl.

I think chakra natures play no part in it, tbh. Naruto's is yellow and he wore an orange jumpsuit.

Names mean many things like Namikaze (wave wind or storm). I don't think it's related to location country rather to general affinity.

Also, with the subpar writing, I don't think there will be much exploration. Maybe if databooks are listed, then there will be backstory.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, it's true he wears fluorescent pink, that's why he's Minamoto's fave and he is his fangurl.

I think chakra natures play no part in it, tbh. Naruto's is yellow and he wore an orange jumpsuit.

Names mean many things like Namikaze (wave wind or storm). I don't think it's related to location country rather to general affinity.

Also, with the subpar writing, I don't think there will be much exploration. Maybe if databooks are listed, then there will be backstory.
Narutos and sasukes both were in the red and blue color spectrum with color association and narutos orange color got lighter for his chakra color and sasukes blue color association got darker becoming purple.

Kawakiis name of meaning dry did hint his fire element and naruto series has ttack history of names having significance. Also we dont know if namikaze will be brought up to give them that element connection its possible. Especially with borutos mysterious chest symbol might having clan significance.

The character writing is subpar but they've done there due diligence for symbolism of the series.