The Kingdom of Kuragari

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Kingdom of Kuragari is home to all different manner of demon and foul creatures. Complete with a black sun, ruined towns and buildings, and black geysers of flame sprouting throughout the land, it truly is a land of the damned.
Kingdom of Kuragari:
You must be registered for see images
Castle of Kuragari:
Castle Garden:

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Demon Type:
Attribute:
Demonic Form:
Humanoid Form:
Companion(s):

Username: DarkfoxAssassin
Name: Jason Michaeles
Nickname: King of Kuragari; Fallen Arch-Angel Michael; Controller of the 7 Deadly Sins, Master of Shadows
Personality: Known for being quiet and secretive, he doesn’t communicate well with the other damned. His sole companion is a Demon Smoke Fox named Ouriel.
Demon Type: Fallen Arch-Angel
Attribute: Shadow, 7 Deadly Sins
Demonic Form:
Humanoid Form:
Companion(s):

(All applications accepted unless posted otherwise)

~~~~~~~~~~​

Jason sits atop one of the many Pagoda style temples throughout the kingdom. He groan as he lays back to stare up at the eternally dark sky, the black sun sitting in the middle of the sky, and the small black stars slightly visible by the smoky atmosphere of the Kuragari Kingdom.

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Bi0hazard
Name: Chishi Hōzuki
Nickname: shi-shi
Personality: N/A
Demon Type: Plant
Attribute: poison touch and slim, can turn and control plant
Demonic Form:
Humanoid Form:
Companion(s): N/A

Hōzuki arrives at the main gate of the kingdom In her humanoid form
"so this is it"
she looks up to the top of the gate as she stop in front of it

Last edited:
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jason notices a new presence in his kingdom.

"So a new demon has entered this realm, I guess I should go and welcome them as king."

Jason used his innate abilities to levitate to his feet, making his head and upper back levitate until he is standing up straight, and keeps himself 3 inches off the roof of the pagoda. After this Jason faced the north, and conjured up wings made of shadows and starts to fly towards the front of the kingdom.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jason notices a new presence in his kingdom.

"So a new demon has entered this realm, I guess I should go and welcome them as king."

Jason used his innate abilities to levitate to his feet, making his head and upper back levitate until he is standing up straight, and keeps himself 3 inches off the roof of the pagoda. After this Jason faced the north, and conjured up wings made of shadows and starts to fly towards the front of the kingdom.

Hōzuki walk through the gate as I look around
"..."

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hōzuki walk through the gate as I look around
"..."
Jason stops above the new entity in his kingdom and lowers himself to the ground, letting his bare feet gently rest on the cold stone of the courtyard before dispersing his shadowed wings.

"Welcome to Kuragari, my name is Jason Michaeles and I am the king of this dreadful realm. May I ask your name?"

Jason looks the woman before him up and down, sizing up the energy that is built up inside of her, and wonders how strong she'd be in a real battle.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jason stops above the new entity in his kingdom and lowers himself to the ground, letting his bare feet gently rest on the cold stone of the courtyard before dispersing his shadowed wings.

"Welcome to Kuragari, my name is Jason Michaeles and I am the king of this dreadful realm. May I ask your name?"

Jason looks the woman before him up and down, sizing up the energy that is built up inside of her, and wonders how strong she'd be in a real battle.
Hōzuki smiles
"Chishi...Chishi Hōzuki...nice to meet you..king"

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jason sighs and shake head, and hides his face in his hand.

"Please...Don't me king. It's Jason..Please..."

Jason then looks up and puts his hands in the pocket of his black skinny jeans, looking at you, and leaning back on his heals.
"Alright....Jason"
She notices you starring
"Yes?"

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright....Jason"
She notices you starring
"Yes?"
Jason looks flustered for a second.

"Sorry, been a while since anyone has visited this realm....I apologize for starring."

Jason pulls his hands from his pants and takes a step back to bow in apology. As he stands up from the bow he wills wings from shadows to sprout from his back once again.

"Please, Explore this kingdom, it is a small, singular city at the moment but it does have a wonderful castle, garden, town, docks, academy, and forest with mountains and valleys as well! We also have a plethora of temples and shrines to all divination and deity that you wish."

Jason smiles as he sky rockets up and then turns and heads off deep into the woods to the east, a run down temple like structure poking out from above the giant trees of all different species. As he leaves you also notice the plethora of smaller demonic presences that fill the kingdom.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It looks like it will be a interesting place after all"
Hōzuki says as she watch Jason leave before turning and walking towards the Town

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jason sits in the desolate temple, his bare feet on the moss covered stones of an ancient balcony, and the wind causing his hair to waver and dance.

"Tryston."

As Jason says the name, a small shadow moves off of his and grows, forming a 3 tailed fox of pure black shadows, eyes gleaming white with an inner shimmer. Tryston moves into Jason's lap and lays Jason pets him. Jason stares at the sky as the stars begin their daily Dance of the Divines; creating the forms and stories of all of the Deities who currently have active temples in the realm.

As this dance is happening, Jason resist the urge to look behind him at the desecrated alter behind him, a bust that, while half destroyed, slightly resembles Jason, with few features different, as if his twin or sibling.

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hōzuki reaches the busy market
"Wow...there's a lot happening here"
She pick some berries off her dress and started eating as she walks slowly Dow n the main strip while looking around