Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His majesty! His honor! His lordship! Oh how it does me such good to see a solo God awaken "oh, is it morning already?" love Yhwach's sense of humor :lmao:.

Okay enough basking in his Majesty's glory and honor. Gerard didn't die no surprise anybody who thought he'd die seriously needs to revamp their comprehension of quincy power :th:. Not much on him but the design looks like he's evolving into some legless angellic creature, he may represent a nephaliam a giant who is half angel and half man. Or he may represent an Arcangel the strongest in God's army as he did state he us the strongest quincy. While KFC's signature thicken the barro sauco special-o represents a seraphiam, one closest to God as he was the last quincy endowed with Yhwach's might.

Battle between Hashlwalth and the animal Ishida the lion, ensures. Haschwalth he could beat Ishida before sunrise. Of course it didn't go as planned. Personally I feel Haschwalth clowned too much. But now we are again teased at what his scrit is!

Inq: two against obe it's apmist unfair"

More like one against fodder :lmao:. Yhwach should have one shotted her on the spot for ever uttering such nonsense :th:.

What do you guys think of Yhwach calling Ichigo his son of darkness? Will Ichigo get spanked again :lmao:? Will Gerard's new form generate more salt than Creepy Stalker has hatorade in planets at this rate? Will ishida survive Haschwalth encounter? Will colonel Kira ever get my KFC order of Barrp Sauco Special-O :Sparks:. Will Aizen ever rise from his chair?

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His majesty has awakened, I was getting tired of Jugram.

Ichigo will get spanked with words alone, Yhwach will say something about his mother and ichigo's will to fight will be lost(temporarily)

Aizen is already out of the chair, he is just making the readers think that he is still on the chair.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His majesty has awakened, I was getting tired of Jugram.

Ichigo will get spanked with words alone, Yhwach will say something about his mother and ichigo's will to fight will be lost(temporarily)

Aizen is already out of the chair, he is just making the readers think that he is still on the chair.
No, aizen is still in the chair. he just hasn't seen any reason to get out of the chair yet. he gets to see the flamingo fight after all.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is "ywach" sounds like fodder imitation of his Majesty Yhwach :Sparks:, of course Aizen would neg fodder but Yhwach currently obliterates his soul :Sparks:
Dunno man both guys are pure raw power......anything can happen.....but if Aizen was a part of seireitei and still a captain, i wonder how many sternritters would have been wiped clean without a trace left