[VS] The Interchangeable 4-Way Akatsuki Rank Deadlock.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So let's settle this. Put up or shut up.
A topic which never fails to spark controversy; The 4-Way Interchangeable Akatsuki Rank Deadlock.

Deidara-Kakuzu-Kisame-Sasori

This is not a thread where they're all pit together in a free-for-all death match. The aim of this thread is to figure out which combatant is truly supreme and thus the best candidate for that Number [4] spot on an Akatsuki Ranking list behind the established Top [3] Obito, Nagato, and Itachi.

Additional things to consider other then overall strength:

• Reasonable Hype
  • Portrayal
  • Feats
  • Versatility
  • Prowess
  • Overall usefullness

Just my opinion on this matter:​

[4] Kisame
[5] Kakuzu
[6] Sasori
[7] Deidara

My reasoning in short;

Kisame>Kakuzu | Kisame>Sasori | Kisame<Deidara | 2-1
Kakuzu<Kisame | Kakuzu>Sasori | Kakuzu>Deidara | 2-1
Sasori<Kisame | Sasori<Kakuzu | Sasori>Deidara | 1-2
Deidara>Kisame | Deidara<Kakuzu | Deidara<Sasori | 1-2

But that's just cheap talk. Hopefully we can debate on it with better reasoning.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Deidara>Kisame>Sasori>Deidara

Kakuzu loses to everyone else. Maybe beats Sasori but that's a huge maybe.

Overall i think Kisame is the strongest due to versatility in all ranges, higher reserves and ability to absorb chakra/ninjutsu(in certain extents). Plus he is canonically the best at capturing.

And my list would be:
4)Kisame
5)Sasori
6)Deidara
7)Kakuzu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd personally switch Deidara and Kakuzu.
Deidara>Kisame>Sasori>Deidara

Kakuzu loses to everyone else. Maybe beats Sasori but that's a huge maybe.

Overall i think Kisame is the strongest due to versatility in all ranges, higher reserves and ability to absorb chakra/ninjutsu(in certain extents). Plus he is canonically the best at capturing.

And my list would be:
4)Kisame
5)Sasori
6)Deidara
7)Kakuzu
I don't even like Kakuzu, but I believe he is being underrated here. How does Deidara and Sasori beat him? And, @ TAC; Deidara said Sasori is stronger then him. Plus, I haven't seen a single person that is defending Deidara win a debate against Sasori. Though, I'd admit Deidara is a whole lot more useful then Sasori.

Kakuzu = Kisame > Deidara > Sasori.

Depends on the mood I'm in with Kakuzu and Kisame.

The disloyalty tho.
Pig. But I do believe Kisame is only slightly superior.

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't even like Kakuzu, but I believe he is being underrated here. How does Deidara and Sasori beat him? And, @ TAC; Deidara said Sasori is stronger then him. Plus, I haven't seen a single person that is defending Deidara win a debate against Sasori. Though, I'd admit Deidara is a whole lot more useful then Sasori.
Kakuzu has no counters for C4 or even C3 and i don't see his techs reaching flying Deidara.
Also; this is an establishment why Deidara beats Kakuzu:
narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=448348

You say he loses to Deidara. Much disloyalty.
You upset?

Sendai Aka No Ou

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakuzu has no counters for C4 or even C3 and i don't see his techs reaching flying Deidara.
Lol, I can't believe I missed that thread. C3 is pretty much designed for Jinchuriki capture, not that it would matter considering Deidara would never be able to hit Kakuzu. Atsugai would blow it out of the sky, or Domu could possibly "tank" it, considering it was barely able to scratch Gaara's sand.

Deidara dies whilst he tries to implement C4, or Atsugai and Gian nullify it or blow away the particles.
You upset?
Close to tears.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hopefully inb4 AC plays favoritism

You say he loses to Deidara. Much disloyalty.
You say Tobidykeboi is better suiton user much disrespect

You upset?
Much like Sasori, I don't believe Kakuzu breathes. His entire innards are composed of just tendrils which are attached to hearts. No indication that he requires oxygen and breathes like an ordinary human being. I highly doubt Deidara will get the chance to prep C3, and even still, I believe his masks can intercept with there large scale elemental jutsu before it drops on Kakuzu. [Didn't read the thread, sorry]

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Lol, I can't believe I missed that thread. C3 is pretty much designed for Jinchuriki capture, not that it would matter considering Deidara would never be able to hit Kakuzu. Atsugai would blow it out of the sky, or Domu could possibly "tank" it, considering it was barely able to scratch Gaara's sand.

Deidara dies whilst he tries to implement C4, or Atsugai and Gian nullify it or blow away the particles.

Gaara's sand >> Domu

Tsunade's tits >>>> Domu (C3 bounces back)

Lee's leg weights >>>>>>>>> Domu (weights are too heavy and dense, nothing from ground can harm him he can walk out of C2)

Also Jinchuuriku >>>> Kakuzu

Close to tears.
They taste great.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Overall i agree with your list.

Deidara is very deadly, but portrayal puts him below the others.
Kakuzu has a lot of firepower.
Sasori has some good hype.
Kisame is quite versatile.

They're all very different and close, it can't be decided with numbers though. Conditions would matter a lot if any of these match ups were to happen.