Raiga88

Kin
13💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, new here
I'm currently watching the fan made Naruto Kai series. I've come to the end of the pain arc and just watched 'Kisame' get the double lariat of death. But that's beside the point. During that moment when he is about to get decapitated there's a song that plays that for the life of me I cannot find.
I've googled, listened to endless Naruto playlists and soundtracks and cant find the song. I'll link the video with the time stamp so you can hear which song I mean. Hopefully there's someone out there that knows where to find.

You must be registered for see medias
Time stamp is 10:16

If it turns out to somewhere obvious and I've missed it somehow my apologies.

Thanks
Raiga88

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what the hell is Naruto kai?

I know what song it is, I have heard it before, but I don't know if I can find it.
Post automatically merged:

This is similar but not quite...

I think it's this. But not sure.

Last edited:

Raiga88

Kin
13💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the hell is Naruto kai?

I know what song it is, I have heard it before, but I don't know if I can find it.

This is similar but not quite...

I think it's this. But not sure.

Naruto Kai is a fan made group of episodes that focus on important part of the Naruto and Shippuden Series. I shall link mega files site and you can take a look.

That second song was close as well but not quite. I guess the hunt will continue.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto Kai is a fan made group of episodes that focus on important part of the Naruto and Shippuden Series. I shall link mega files site and you can take a look.

That second song was close as well but not quite. I guess the hunt will continue.
Dude, I have wanted to do that for so long, amazing I'm not the only one and that people actually managed too!

There are some channels on yt that has like all the shippuuden ost in playlists, it sounds like early shippuuden but I don't know.

Last edited:
Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you mean it aint a song? If it's not a song what on earth is it and how can i track it down. It's in many other battles as well. I pray your response isnt i'm going to have to rip it off videos.

Cheers
Raiga88
Quite the straightforward definition. If it doesn’t involve actual singing or lyrics of any kind, then it isn’t a song.

On-topic though, it’s still unreleased.