LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yoo, the Hyuga are super overrated. I had always just trusted people when they talk about their feats, but I was looking for something in the manga recently and ended up reading the fight between Neji and Naruto, and man was that bad. I don’t understand how people hype Neji, and the Hyuga up so much after showing those lackluster feats.

this guy Neji was outsmarted by Naruto. Naruto, the guy that just charges in and overpowers everything, who barely uses any tactics, and he’s a genius?
AND he wasn’t able to keep up with clones that 2T Sasuke was destroying and Sasuke had even more clones attacking him. This should definitely put an end to the Byakugan precognition argument. He was about to be one-shot by Naruto clones he couldn’t keep up with and HAD to use the Hyugas most “OP” defense, which did nothing to Naruto

Neji couldn’t even finish him off with his 64 poke no jutsu. Sasuke did more damage way more damage with just 2T and a katon. AND Naruto just kept on going with more chakra. Sure, they make note that it’s the fox’s chakra, but it’s not like he had to use a crap ton to get passed it. He barely used any at all. So this is supposed to be the technique that would end fights? It couldn't finish a child, man.

The speed of this is trash. I keep seeing how it can stop anything, but it could barely stop a Naruto who was barely even using his Kyubi chakra. His eyes aren’t even red. It’s basically a Naruto with hardly any speed increase. The funny thing is that the only thing that seems to upgrade in this technique is its size. So much for blocking anything with greater than decent speed.

This guy has no chin man. I’ve never seen Naruto knock anyone out with one punch. Although this isn't able to be generalized to the rest of the hyuga, it does show that Neji cannot take a punch.

I do not understand how the Hyuga got so much hype. I never paid attention, but dang man. They have sub-par feats, and that’s from their genius.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao yah think. The Hyuuga are being overrated because the byakugan is becoming slightly more relevant. their fanbase overhype their abilities any chance they get as well and anyone who watched naruto the series can see the Hyuuga is sub par compared to the top tier

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are the 4th strongest clan in the series. But none of their members actually reached Hokage level, well maybe Hiashi did.

He's probably stronger than Kakashi, maybe. I don't know.

Hanabi has yet to show her greatness. Boruto & Himawari morally don't count as they are mixed, I think. That's just my opinion tho

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:kk:

The same Neji that didn't get hit by those clones
using rotation is an ability if he has it in his arsenal he would use it

plus Kishi needed to introduce it to the readers...

Neji literally didn't take any damage until he clashed with Naruto and the second time were he turned off his byakugan eye

oh and by the way

• the byakugan can be trained (hence why their range is increased in part 2)
  • the body can be trained (yes even more Uchihas like Sasuke)
  • the byakugan having precog doesn't equal you having the body or ability to dodge the coming attacks (hence why the Neji in vs Kidomaru was dodging even more and the Neji vs the 10 tails was able to stand his ground).
Himawari morally don't count as they are mixed, I think. That's just my opinion tho
then Sarada can't be an Uchiha

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashan

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Aburame is a hella good matchup vs Hyuga. They rely on nothing but injecting chakra. Which their bugs eat up rendering GF or any other ability ineffective.
You think those bugs could resist chakra attacks? They only seem to work with prep

Byakugan should be able to see them

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Aburame is a hella good matchup vs Hyuga. They rely on nothing but injecting chakra. Which their bugs eat up rendering GF or any other ability ineffective.
The Aburame are definitely under rated they have to most undeveloped potential of the NV clans. I put Hyuga above for their ability to swiftly defeat opponents. The bugs neutralise chakra but gentle fist becoming ineffective as a whole I don't see it happening and then theirs the Byakugan which compensates for any short coming.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Aburame are definitely under rated they have to most undeveloped potential of the NV clans. I put Hyuga above for their ability to swiftly defeat opponents. The bugs neutralise chakra but gentle fist becoming ineffective as a whole I don't see it happening and then theirs the Byakugan which compensates for any short coming.
Torunes secret ability is that if you touch him. That part of your body becomes effected and you will have to sacrifice that limb to survive

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Torunes secret ability is that if you touch him. That part of your body becomes effected and you will have to sacrifice that limb to survive
Your right but that's because the bugs destroy your cells they're under rated however the Hyuga chakra control and Perception is on a cellular level they(advanced Hyuga ) could just as easily eject the bugs along side the chakra.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think those bugs could resist chakra attacks? They only seem to work with prep

Byakugan should be able to see them
Not sure. CE Shino rek'd Zaku due to his bugs jamming his chakra hole. And his bugs ate Juubi fissure chakra hella easily and fast af. Byakugan can see it but we don't know if their chakra based attacks will be ate up or effective against them or that many for that matter.

And torune is a hella bad matchup for them.

And Aburame have too many bugs for them to attack at once. Then you have people like Torune who can't be touched which would leave air palm as their only offense and can be easily evaded. The only question is can the bugs eat their chakra once it's released or not.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure. CE Shino rek'd Zaku due to his bugs jamming his chakra hole. And his bugs ate Juubi fissure chakra hella easily and fast af. Byakugan can see it but we don't know if their chakra based attacks will be ate up or effective against them or that many for that matter.

And torune is a hella bad matchup for them.
It would be interesting to see if they eat chakra, and GF neutralizes it too.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just sound salty, You post very selective scans and completely ignored his best fight on part 1 against kidomaru and other parts of his fight with naruto.

That's like me trying to say the uchiha are overrated because Lee negged sasuke in even less time than sasuke & sakura were on their date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashan