LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
funny how Most people are Saying these Boruto episodes are mainly filler But in Reality they are 100% canon.

But when their fav uses an Awesome Technique in a so called filler episode it automatically becomes canon...

If sarada used susanno for a short time in one of these so called filler episodes her fans would be circle jerking the hell out of it and calling that episode the holy grail...just an example

you can't just choose what's canon and what's not....it's like when sasuke used kirin on naruto in the final fight it caused a filler vs canon..debate.

Just remember the ENTIRE boruto anime is canon.

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It leaves the realm of cannon when they alter it like they did in the Sarada arc. Sarada is also meant to have Sasuke's talent yet is struggling at basic chakra control yet can use CES which requires super advanced chakra control. You know that means any portrayal of Sarada as weak or struggling at basics goes towards filler right?

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The entire boruto anime is canon :lol

lmao what

If there is some filer, then that point doesn't make sense. Just read above at Sala commenting the filler in the Gaiden.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't approve of things being 100% canon as there are multiple writers every other episode.

Manga is canon and if the Manga references certain parts of the Anime, cool. But I won't hold it against anyone to take it seriously.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THIS THE SECOND BORUTO ANIME STARTEDx
For the wrong reasons. You also are guilty of trying to invalidate the manga at times which is hugely missing the point. Can we all just agree that Naruto media is entertainment?

Narutobase. The canon is NOT more important than you getting BRAND NEW Naruto content. If you believe that authorial intent matters (and that Kishi is for some reason against Boruto lmao) then move on with your life or stay in your lane.

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nowhere it is said, that filler cannot be canon. There are non-canon fillers and canon fillers that fill gaps or are bonus/extras for "real canon" series.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't approve of things being 100% canon as there are multiple writers every other episode.

...Oh like Kishi asked for. The audience doesn't know how much input Kishi's influences and editors had in every other chapter. If you wanna go straight Barthes then that's a totally valid argument that original art doesn't exist and the role of the author isn't important when you realise all fiction is naturally plagiarism.

I won't try and convince you it's canon because my only point is that it literally doesn't matter. I just wish people would stop trying to ruin other people's fun. Filler turned into a dirty word thanks to the internet and so anime fans have just taken to rejecting media MADE FOR THEM because other people told them to. In fandom you can absolutely ruin the source material and this is one way that NB does it.

It's still filler
Seriously consider another hobby.