Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scene begins in the beautiful village of Konoha Kazuo is walking out of the bookstore reading his new copy of ichi ichi and he notices a beautiful girl walk out of the ramen shop across the street. His Jaw drops and he can't believe how gorgeous she is ever since he was 15 his parents tried setting him up but I think it's time that he spreds his wings to find the love of his life.

PinkLightning

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scene begins in the beautiful village of Konoha Kazuo is walking out of the bookstore reading his new copy of ichi ichi and he notices a beautiful girl walk out of the ramen shop across the street. His Jaw drops and he can't believe how gorgeous she is ever since he was 15 his parents tried setting him up but I think it's time that he spreds his wings to find the love of his life.
MayLing just happened to walk out of Ichiraku Ramen and she was in such a great mood that she was basically daydreaming after having her fill of her favorite Ramen dish and so she barely noticed the guy walking in her direction until it was to late and MayLing bumped into him knocking them both down to the ground. His book want flying out of his hands and she quickly recovered it for him while trying to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you there...Wait a minute is this book what I think it is...So you are into this kind of thing huh?";)

She then stands up and starts giggling like a little annoying schoolgirl while holding up the cover of the Icha Icha book towards the guy she just knocked down in her left hand and offering him her right hand to help him back to his feet.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MayLing just happened to walk out of Ichiraku Ramen and she was in such a great mood that she was basically daydreaming after having her fill of her favorite Ramen dish and so she barely noticed the guy walking in her direction until it was to late and MayLing bumped into him knocking them both down to the ground. His book want flying out of his hands and she quickly recovered it for him while trying to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you there...Wait a minute is this book what I think it is...So you are into this kind of thing huh?";)

She then stands up and starts giggling like a little annoying schoolgirl while holding up the cover of the Icha Icha book towards the guy she just knocked down in her left hand and offering him her right hand to help him back to his feet.
I grab my book and i look a little annoyed. But i smile kindly and I extend my hand. Hi i'm Kazuo and yeah i read those for fun you should see my book collection i like a variety of things lets just say im a bookworm haha how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.