Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t understand why Sakura fans and Hinata fans are always bashing on the girls, this should be the dialogue.

You must be registered for see images

I mean look at my them working together, idk but it feels so right when I see them side by side, they look like a good pair of friends!

Filler isn't always that bad.​

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t understand why Sakura fans and Hinata fans are always bashing on the girls, this should be the dialogue.

I mean look at my them working together, idk but it feels so right when I see them side by side, they look like a good pair of friends!

Rain Drop

Drop Top
Didn't read.

Lesbian undertones

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata and Sakura fans bash each other? I always thought Sakura fans bashed Karin fans and Hinata fans bashed well... nothing.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata and Sakura fans bash each other? I always thought Sakura fans bashed Karin fans and Hinata fans bashed well... nothing.
I would hip you to the game but I'd rather not taint my thread ny posting bashing quotes.

Karin is bae though.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Really, Rasta? You're the last person to be making this thread.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hell yea why not both?

sakura would beat her though if they fought, just saying:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really, Rasta? You're the last person to be making this thread.

Yea, me!

Rastarasta!

The Trinidadian who reads manga!

Why wouldn't I? I don't bash Hinata like some people do Sakura.

Sakura: "We need to support each other"

Inner Sakura: "I'm after some Uchiha dick and ya man keep trying to hit me up."
You get crazier & crazier. Lol

Anyway it's not Sakura or Hinata's fault if Naruto didn't understand the friend zone position Sakura wanted him in. Sakura just helped Hinata get her feelings out to Naruto - friend goals!!

Last edited:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura also would have caught some feelings, far as being closer to Hinata, because she's living through Hinata and Ino by this point. Hinata is in her early stages of being pregnant with Boruto. Ino has confessed she loves Sai by this point. If you haven't read the novels, you're missing out. Sakura wants what Hinata has with Naruto and Ino is building with Sai, but Sasuke is away from the village.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are friends but you see, most of the bashing is hinged on pairings. When in the anime, neither ever wanted each others men lol

I like Hinata but her fanbase forces my hand alot to tell them about her alot.

RIP Neji.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura also would have caught some feelings, far as being closer to Hinata, because she's living through Hinata and Ino by this point.
Maybe to an extent but this claim is unsolicited, Sakura more so wanted Hinata to get the man she wanted because she understood the obsession (first hand) lol

Hinata is in her early stages of being pregnant with Boruto. Ino has confessed she loves Sai by this point. If you haven't read the novels, you're missing out. Sakura wants what Hinata has with Naruto and Ino is building with Sai, but Sasuke is away from the village.
I did read the novels and Sakura never once displayed a hint of "wanting what they had" which is interesting because she should've based on romantic ideals. The relationships around her made her reanalyze her connection to Sasuke (for the good & bad) which led to her idea of tracking him down and getting answers for herself.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe to an extent but this claim is unsolicited, Sakura more so wanted Hinata to get the man she wanted because she understood the obsession (first hand) lol

I did read the novels and Sakura never once displayed a hint of "wanting what they had" which is interesting because she should've based on romantic ideals. The relationships around her made her reanalyze her connection to Sasuke (for the good & bad) which led to her idea of tracking him down and getting answers for herself.
When Ino and Sakura spoke about Sai, I got the impression she was a little too interested. fair point though.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️