[Discussion] The Hidden Gems in FT chap 365!

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, guys, I just discovered some hidden gems in this chapter.
I wonder what Kyouka's right hand 'GRASPED' to make Erza scream...
You must be registered for see images

Mashima may still be too skittish to draw nipples, but he's an expert at 'getting crap past the radar'. :p

You must be registered for see images
Although the closet perv in me felt a strange satisfaction at watching Erza pee herself. :p

Last edited:

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope they dont **** up Mirajane's magic, i like her abilities as they are now, if she became a full demon that would really end it for me. She is my top female character in FT.
But on topic, yep i agree pretty intense stuff and he draws too much fan service for his own good.

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you guys are trolling right?
are you that bothered by fan service in this chapter? this was expected in this chapter btw from when Kyouka caught minerva U_U

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope they dont **** up Mirajane's magic, i like her abilities as they are now, if she became a full demon that would really end it for me. She is my top female character in FT.
But on topic, yep i agree pretty intense stuff and he draws too much fan service for his own good.
Mira's magic is just a demonsoul-takeover magic...The magic that can kill demons is demon-slaying magic which mira doesnt possess even...So wats the big deal in taking over mira's magic?

The case is much similar to dragons...Dragons have the knowledge of dragon-slaying magic and demons have the knowledge of demon-slaying magic!

Her powerful mode is satan soul..Most importantly she isnt a demon..lol!

Some guyz said that natsu killed jackal but thats wrong natsu only defeated him...jackal died due to suicide!

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mira's magic is just a demonsoul-takeover magic...The magic that can kill demons is demon-slaying magic which mira doesnt possess even...So wats the big deal in taking over mira's magic?

The case is much similar to dragons...Dragons have the knowledge of dragon-slaying magic and demons have the knowledge of demon-slaying magic!

Her powerful mode is satan soul..Most importantly she isnt a demon..lol!

Some guyz said that natsu killed jackal but thats wrong natsu only defeated him...jackal died due to suicide!
But i'm not even talking about all that you brought that out of nowhere lol
I just want her to still be able to shape shift to other forms, not just one. I like the variety she brings to the table. Kyoka is trying to turn her in to a demon minion like she did to Minerva.