Thanks for the input. Hook my boy up with some customs!I had a Jashinist before they were cool.
You clearly listed the same advantages and disadvantages I also saw in the technique. In regards to countering, destroying the insignia is one way, but you could also force the opponent to remove themselves from it by attacking them from below. Using earth techniques to alter the gound could also work to effectively destroy the Insignia.That's true, would have to figure out a nifty way to get that blood.
- The enemy would need to focus more on removing the user from the Jashin insignia or getting rid of the insignia itself rather than harming the user. Otherwise the enemy harms themselves too.
- If the enemy decides to harm the user anyway, then the user also benefits because the enemy ends up harming themselves.
- Not sure, but I'm guessing you can "freeform" draw the circle at the start of the fight so that you can move to it later on when you actually get hold of the opponent's blood.
- You can enter a previously drawn Jashin insignia later on during the fight.
- The user must remain in the insignia to use this ability.
- The enemy isn't restricted, they can still move around and perform abilities.
- The insignia can be destroyed by wiping the blood away with low rank water or ruining the symbol by breaking the ground with an earth technique (any element really).
I'd focus on destroying the insignia so the jashinist wouldn't be able to re-use it. Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment would both ruin the insignia and imprison the Jashinist.
Ty for the suggestion, luckily I picked up my fuin training again so will try to cook something up.You clearly listed the same advantages and disadvantages I also saw in the technique. In regards to countering, destroying the insignia is one way, but you could also force the opponent to remove themselves from it by attacking them from below. Using earth techniques to alter the gound could also work to effectively destroy the Insignia.
Given the fact that these techniques requiring the insignia, you might want to look into creating customs that allow you to work around this. Perhads a fuuin seal that automatically deploys the insiqnia that you pre-stored blood into, or a way to move the seal along with you or something.
Here is the next technique, which is similar to the last one except it does reduced damage in exchange for allowing you to control your opponent's movements. List the advantages and disadvantages of this technique, and how you'd counter if if it was used on you.
( Jujutsu: Kuji Sōketsu ) - Curse Technique: Body Controlling Manipulated Blood
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( dependent on jutsu used )
Description: In order to use this jutsu, the user must first create the Jashin insignia, a large 4 meter circle with a triangle on the inside, on the ground with his own blood. The user must remain in the center of the circle throughout the jutsu in order for the Curse to continue to work. After obtaining the opponent's blood in some way, the user ingests the blood and smears some on his puppet, both it and the opponent faces become black with various white markings that commonly resembles skeleton, a symbol of death. Now linked, half of the physical damage done to the puppet to be shared with the connected individual. Even if the victim dies, the connection isn't severed, leaving their corpse to be a puppet. This means if the user stabs it with an A rank technique, the opponent will take 30 damage while suffering the normal limb damage. The user is capable of physically moving the opponent via moving the voodoo dolls limbs, preventing the opponent from moving at the same time. This counts as a move per turn.
Note: This jutsu lasts 4 turns and can only be used on each opponent twice.
Note: This jutsu can only be used by Jashinists.