Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa you're my Anchor heresince day one.
Finalbeta Quote,
"It's funny how Lonely so quickly switched his vote on me after Odd did but not earlier despite I voted him since ages. They are both scums and so probably Poison who unvoted and left."

This statement makes me really uncomfortable now. There's a truth inside this statement and I can't just ignored it.

Like I said to MrLonely before "You couldn't convince yourself to vote Final but trying your best to convince me to believe Odd and vote Finalbeta"

Its after me changing my vote again to Finalbeta and Poison unvote is the moment he made his move to vote Finalbeta. His move looked so unnatural. Look scmmy than townie. He said he is afraid of mislynch but is that true? What is his actual stance on this matter? And now he is gone like he's very satisfied with the direction of the situation right now. And Odd being the playemaker here for Ghost. To be honest I didn't see MrLonely felt so concern towards the vote he received but trying to convince me to believe Odd. It looks bad, very bad. I hope Soulkiller can be here.

Alice not voting at all added more to my concern and suspicion. Just like MrLonely she seems very satisfied with the situation. I know where she lives, India. But that is no different from me as I'm from South east Asia. If you cant play because of time difference please dont sign up. Need little time if I should change my vote again.
Post automatically merged:

Like the last time I played I'm aware that one role is very consistent viewing the game thread until the end, until the game reach it conclusion. Previously it's Tigger(Serial Killer), he won the game and right now it's Odd. Something not good.

Sorry about that Ansa. Usually I have free time between works. But this week is unpredictable. That is why I don't accept Turbo games also.

Reactions: Ansatsuken and Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the conclusion is right I rejoice but if the conclusion is wrong maybe I'm done with this game for a period of time. I tried my best to contribute but with Player went MIA with a good role(Killthestory)*next time host need to assign a good role to someone that really want to play*, less active contributing, etc etc made me felt very low and discourage right now. My head hurt. I know its only a game but I tried very hard. I think I should going easy and careless next time.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the conclusion is right I rejoice but if the conclusion is wrong maybe I'm done with this game for a period of time. I tried my best to contribute but with Player went MIA with a good role(Killthestory)*next time host need to assign a good role to someone that really want to play*, less active contributing, etc etc made me felt very low and discourage right now. My head hurt. I know its only a game but I tried very hard. I think I should going easy and careless next time.
This game can do that to you

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD Vote Count

Votes

1. Ansatsuken - Finalbeta - Poison chan - Unvote - Mr.Lonely - Finalbeta
2. Finalbeta - Mr.Lonely
3. Poison Chan - Mr.Lonely - Unvote
4. SoulKiller - Mr.Lonely
5. Odd - FinalBeta - Mr.Lonely - Unvote - Finalbeta
6. Mr.Lonely - Finalbeta
7. 6thHokage - Finalbeta
8. Gister - Finalbeta

Total Votes

1. FinalBeta - 5 Votes
2. Mr.Lonely - 2 Votes

Players Who Didn't Vote

Poison chan, Alice in Noodleland

Reactions: Odd

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All roles were randomized. I always leave it to the RNG God to decide who gets what. :ssymb:

Don't get discouraged. I've got good news for y'all. :grand:

Someone filler me with a post.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All roles were randomized. I always leave it to the RNG God to decide who gets what. :ssymb:

Don't get discouraged. I've got Good news for y'all. :grand:

Someone filler me with a post.
What's RNG God? About the randomize thing, what actually it is?
Somekind of wheel of fortune thingy? You spin the wheel and wait until it stop turning and what kind of present the pointer head pointed at

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What Is This Shinning Object?

While he was hiding in the darkness, he saw something shinning right beside his feet. He grabbed the object and examined it. It looked like a key. Was this perhaps the key they've all been looking for? Could it be they finally could enter the red room?

Someone has found the key. The player will be revealed at the end of the game.

You are all inside the red room...

May the odds ever be in your favor. Good Luck!

You must be registered for see images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

While he was hiding in the darkness, he saw something shinning right beside his feet. He grabbed the object and examined it. It looked like a key. Was this perhaps the key they've all been looking for? Could it be they finally could enter the red room?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"May the odds ever be in your favor. Good Luck!"

Pun intended or not?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Kids, Where Are My Kids?

Olivia Crain [@Finalbeta] a Jack of Epic Trades has been Lynched!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Now N3
You Have 24 Hours To Submit Your Actions

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Pun intended or not?

Pun intended or not?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Bent Neck Lady

I, I can't move. This ghost..this ghost is keeping me paralyzed...

Nell Crain [@6thHokage] a Mason Motivator has been killed!.

He has become the Bent Neck Lady.

6thHokage can continue to post in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Is Now D4.
You Have 24 Hours To Find A Player To Lynch

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh maybe I missed something in the write up

"The Bent Neck Lady

I, I can't move. This ghost..this ghost is keeping me paralyzed..."
So the Bent Neck Lady(6thHokage) still a good person. But how he still alive?

I never suspected Beta, and now that Mr. Lonely has been targeted by many, I'm gonna go with Soulkiller /odd/Alice it has to be them.
Why?

Reactions: MadieV and Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.