Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alice met the required 5 posts last phase. She didn't make the required posts the phase before last and so I reminded her via PM that it was important that she met the requirement. :shy:
So that mean she played "a tortoise inside a water" here. Getting to a water surface just for an air to avoid drowning before submerge back.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch: Mr.Lonely

Yes I admitted that my suspicion on him still here. Just before previous day closed I have write something about him, his game play.

Like I said before he never felt very concerned when he has received many votes. Trying to convince me to believe Odd but he still hesitated to vote Final at that time. Its after I've made my move then he followed. His hesitation still 'haunted' me to this day. Like he need to choose and making a tough decision. Sacrificing someone is a tough job I understand

And after the result I think Finalbeta tried their best to cover up Mr.Lonely there. Even Finalbeta's saving himself effort felt less like a real townie effort. Unlike Dragomir or even Gister.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken, yes I can explain. It's most likely she was one of the recruit, just like me. She was turned into a ghost. Bent neck lady was a ghost who haunted nell when she moved in the hill house. But by the end of the series we will know that the bent neck lady has always been nell from the future, who entered the red room in future and was made to suicide.
I want to ask you again, do you ever get recruited? Refer to bold and most importantly the underline.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If that is true it could be Poison Chan and MrLonely. Ghost obviously will not chose Alice because she is the most obvious choice to get lynch looking at her play style. Its too easy.

I don't think she can tell you if she got recruited
But why she post like that?

She said "just like me"

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that is true it could be Poison Chan and MrLonely. Ghost obviously will not chose Alice because she is the most obvious choice to get lynch looking at her play style. Its too easy.

But why she post like that?
Is it possible that the ghosts still think they are town somehow?

Reactions: MadieV and Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In what sense she said it?
In the series or in this game?

Is it possible that the ghosts still think they are town somehow?
It's Possible if they are not clear about the element or aspect of Mafia game.

The Bent Neck Lady

I, I can't move. This ghost..this ghost is keeping me paralyzed...

You must be registered for see images

Nell Crain [@6thHokage] a Mason Motivator has been killed!.

He has become the Bent Neck Lady.

6thHokage can continue to post in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Is Now D4.
You Have 24 Hours To Find A Player To Lynch

Host said 6th can still post in this game. Why he's not posting anything yet?

And I wanted to tell to all townies, if we not win this game I will not blame anyone and I will not blame host. It just I still unable to clearly understand how this game works

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know clearly whether I'm the recruited one or not. But there's 96% chances that I'm. Though I wasn't told that I am recruited, I wasn't given any information or any personal msg from the host or the other faction. Why I think I'm recruited?

Cheers For The Ghosts

- "I would like to make a toast. This is for all the time we've spent together, my dear. You think you're honest? then apply this honesty you're so proud of. Go tell your husband what you did".

??? has used [Recruit] on ??? making them a a ghost.
If I go by the story line, this is me, this is Shirley crain. Who cheated on her husband. I think this line was even mentioned in the series, dedicated to her.

So I asked the host, if I turned into a scum or am I dead? She said that I was still town, living and kicking.

Just after these little convo she posted this
Important Clarification

Because I don't want you guys getting confused that I'm hinting the players in which the ability was used on in the write-ups, all recruit write-ups refer to the ghost itself. No player information will be revealed there as that would mean I would be influencing the game which would be unethical of me.​
But I wasn't informed that I was '' Recruited" by anyone. I think I was recruited because of the write up.

@Ansatsuken @Odd

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know clearly whether I'm the recruited one or not. But there's 96% chances that I'm. Though I wasn't told that I am recruited, I wasn't given any information or any personal msg from the host or the other faction. Why I think I'm recruited?

If I go by the story line, this is me, this is Shirley crain. Who cheated on her husband. I think this line was even mentioned in the series, dedicated to her.

So I asked the host, if I turned into a scum or am I dead? She said that I was still town, living and kicking.

Just after these little convo she posted this

But I wasn't informed that I was '' Recruited" by anyone. I think I was recruited because of the write up.

@Ansatsuken @Odd
Anything is possible poison chan. I'm still not ruled you out.

Tigger said he is proven as innocent/townie numbers of time by Chihaya(investigator), yes he had a proof to back his claim. In the beginning I suspected him and Raunix to be the remaining Indies. I have my own reasons to voted him. I voted Tigger at the first time but all the claimed were hard to ignore. I then changed my vote to Raunix. Raunix got lynched and flip indie. So I think Tigger was really a townie while 6thHokage is the most weakest between the two. And I guess you already know the end result of that game.

The thing here even with all your claims not getting this or that, no one knows the digree of truth behind those claims. Its all still vague. You could be bluffing around for all we know

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah totally. If I was at your place I would have done the same. And thought the same. When I'm hazy, you can eliminate me later, but one should eliminate the harmful ones who has powers to kill and act at night.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan what is the reason you unvoted after you've voted Mr.Lonely

I'm a bit confused. I was killed but I can still play as if I was still alive?
Just play the game like usual until host say otherwise.

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you believe Finalbeta is a townie?

Because if Finalbeta is a townie that means Odd and MrLonely are scum plus Poison/Alice
I believe so. It seems like he wanted to prevent townies from dying by defending me while I was the main suspect and being against lynching inactives.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe so. It seems like he wanted to prevent townies from dying by defending me while I was the main suspect and being against lynching inactives.
And who is suspecting you right now?

No since odd said he investigated and found that lonely was the cunning lady, poppy hill. And that Soulkiller voted for him I don't really think him as a scum. I think lonely and alice are sure scum.
And what is your opinion about weird post from 6thHokage above. Do you think he took weed or something?

If you believe Finalbeta is a townie why you still voted him?

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.