Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Somewhere...

- "Do you have what it takes to become mine?. That is the only way you'll be able to protect whatever is precious to you"

- "Of course, my dear."

??? used [Recruit] on ??? turning them into a ghost.

This changes the play field. If anyone can be recruited into a ghost then there is a good chance Ansa is a ghost right now. He was the only player whose role revealed as a townie. Does not seem like a bad pick to convert into a ghost.
Post automatically merged:

That would be epic if am the ghost lmaooo
yes it would indeed be nice. Mafia down from the get go ^^

Reactions: Odd

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't vote for you because my guts is telling me you're on the goodside. Since you probably get lynchbwanna say this

If you're a Townie- thank you.
Will take a look back when the lynching bandwagon started.

If you're a MAFIA- WELL, you're group is sure Savage.

Vote Lynch: Dr. Strange
I just need to vote. Besides he's the most eager to see me vote.
lol what reason is that , rules states u have to vote thats why i keep asking you . Ok fine xD

Somewhere...

- "Do you have what it takes to become mine?. That is the only way you'll be able to protect whatever is precious to you"

- "Of course, my dear."

??? used [Recruit] on ??? turning them into a ghost.

I see we have cult role here .

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD Vote Count

Votes

1. Dr.Strange - Gister
2. Ansatsuken - Gister
3. Alice in Noodleland - Dr. Strange
4. Finalbeta - Michelle
5. Dupa - Mr.Lonely
6. 6thHokage - Odd
7. Michelle - Gister
8. Poison Chan - Gister
9. SoulKiller - killthestory - Alice in Noodleland - killthestory
10. Dragomir - SoulKiller - Gister
11. Odd - killthestory
12. Mr.Lonely - Dragomir

Total Votes

Gister - 5 votes
killthestory - 2 votes
Dr.Strange, Odd, Michelle, Dragomir, Mr.Lonely - 1 vote

Players Who Didn't Vote

Gister, killthestory

Gister is getting lynched

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can you comment on what posts of dragomir that stuck out for you? enlighten us.
I'm only down for inactive lynches when there's no real other candidate for lynch. Like we can't get any reads or something. Otherwise, inactive lynches I really dislike because they're so EASY for scum to push. It's literally the safest lynch. It gets scum to practically not do anything and stay under the radar.
That's not an advantage. If anything, it's a DISadvantage since it forces Mafia to target the IC early as the IC has no active abilities usually and because of that, it will let town PRs safe for another day.
These comments seem suspicious as they seem to really push being townie more than I would expect. Also trying to play it safe and not draw any attention by using inactives as an excuse to lynch townies without drawing attention to the fact that he might be mafia. So it might be the safest lynch because its the safest for him.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These comments seem suspicious as they seem to really push being townie more than I would expect. Also trying to play it safe and not draw any attention by using inactives as an excuse to lynch townies without drawing attention to the fact that he might be mafia. So it might be the safest lynch because its the safest for him.
I don't care about your expectations.

Playing it safe? How am I not trying to draw any attention to myself? You guys were commenting on an inactive lynch and I just wanted to put down my 2 cents. What would be playing it safe would be pushing for the inactive lynch like Odd did but I practically said I wasn't going to do that.

"Using inactives as an excuse to lynch townies", what the hell does that even mean? Are we supposed to assume that everyone that we want to lynch who isn't an inactive is a Town or what?

Not sure what you mean by safest for me but you can clearly see that I'm not voting for any type of inactive player.

You're post is all kinds of fucked up mate. Makes no sense at all.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sad to be the first one to go....and the second one?

You must be registered for see images

Theodora Crain [@Gister] a Motion Detector Psychologist has been lynched!

Trish Park [@Dr.Strange] a Town Backup has died with her beloved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now N1.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Ghost's Observatory

In the shadows of Hill House, the ghosts are observing everyone move around the house.

Cunning Lady: "my, my, is it night already? We should haunt that handsome guy over there"

The Hovering Gentleman: "We can get rid of whoever you want my dear. I trust your lead"

Cunning Lady: "Hmm...I have to admit that pretty lady over there has piqued my attention as well. She looks fierce. I would like to test her. I would like to know how far she'll go to protect the ones she loves".

The Hovering Gentleman: "What doesn't pique your interest my love?

Cunning Lady: "We can always make her do what we want. Suggest what we need. Whisper our way to her consciousness. Touch her soul. It's all for the sake of her kids"

The Hovering Gentleman: "Let's get going with our plans then"

And with this...

Kevin Harris [@killthestory] a Vigilante has been killed!

Mrs. Dudley [@Michelle] a Doctor has been killed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now D2
You have 24 hours to find a player to lynch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and Dragomir

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, it seems like your entire read on those being scum on the wagon was off @Ansatsuken from my perspective. You guys don't know that I'm Town ofc. Assuming that I am confirmed, who would you go with to be scum from the wagon?

Other than that, gonna kickstart things here with Vote lynch SoulKiller don't think I will remove my vote this time.

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Although I plan on looking into the players that voted for Gister, Michelle did suspect Odd at one point.
killthestory has disappeeared from another game on a different forum, he is either a no info lynch or the perfect lynch candidate. Total coinflip here

Vote Lynch killthestory
while others are talking about the sub of a non active player and said it's not worthy of lynching, you want to lynch him. This post look scummier than ever

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two power roles took out at the same time? I wonder if there's any chance those abilities used in the last phase and labeled as - Incoming Action - were used for an informative purpose, because this is my suspect here.

I remember Mafia doing something like this in a game I played long ago on another board, however I would think there's an SK in the game as well.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, it seems like your entire read on those being scum on the wagon was off @Ansatsuken from my perspective. You guys don't know that I'm Town ofc. Assuming that I am confirmed, who would you go with to be scum from the wagon?

Other than that, gonna kickstart things here with Vote lynch SoulKiller don't think I will remove my vote this time.
If you are town, Poison is the only other person to look at. She was able to identiy Gister as Theo, but still voted against him. She even said that she doesn't see him as scum. She was also the last person to vote for him. I don't see why she would vote for him since not only she didn't see him as an enemy, he was already guaranteed to be lynched at that point due to having four votes.

About Gister, that quote does point to theo, and I don't really have a scum read on him specifically but I would have wanted to see some efforts from him defending himself.

Is there supposed to be any meaning from that?
Looking back at who the dead suspected might lead us to a wolf.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are town, Poison is the only other person to look at. She was able to identiy Gister as Theo, but still voted against him. She even said that she doesn't see him as scum. She was also the last person to vote for him. I don't see why she would vote for him since not only she didn't see him as an enemy, he was already guaranteed to be lynched at that point due to having four votes.

Looking back at who the dead suspected might lead us to a wolf.
I see then...

Meh, doesn't always work like that usually. Especially if the dead was straight up incompetent. Not trying to say that Michelle was being incompetent just talking in general.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@6thHokage lemme have a good laugh at first. All we do, in every game, accusing each other. Maybe we should stop that, you If I was mafia, do you think I would be doing something "he is town I'm gonna go get him" or wouldn't it be better to just waste a vote and kill at night, without getting any attention?

Also there was a bit of defending going on here. I chose him not because I think he is a scum strongly, but it is like he got a scum read vaguely more than others.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@6thHokage lemme have a good laugh at first. All we do, in every game, accusing each other. Maybe we should stop that, you If I was mafia, do you think I would be doing something "he is town I'm gonna go get him" or wouldn't it be better to just waste a vote and kill at night, without getting any attention?
Yeah, let's not get into WIFOM territory here.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.