Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you’re wrong. Won’t your head be on the table next? @SoulKiller
Wrong about what? as far as I know i did not vote you yet because you seem to know more than you can chew. The way you handled this situation and how you have the most wagon is your fault for not defending yourself at all. I did not vote for you yet because there is a 50/50 chance you might flip either way. With the amount of time left you can't do anything at the moment other than claiming your role to save yourself. Also you did not answer/reply to my previous post toward you.

Reactions: Odd and MadieV

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
You have exactly 30 minutes to get yourself out of this hole.

Time isn’t what am worried about fam, I am think ahead for y’all. Others have to live and I think the good ones are mostly not particularly Lynching me. I’d say only one evil is part of this Lynch and innocent people are gonna be thrown into the mix. My last words I’d say: watch who didn’t vote for me.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong about what? as far as I know i did not vote you yet because you seem to know more than you can chew. The way you handled this situation and how you have the most wagon is your fault for not defending yourself at all. I did not vote for you yet because there is a 50/50 chance you might flip either way. With the amount of time left you can't do anything at the moment other than claiming your role to save yourself. Also you did not answer/reply to my previous post toward you.
It’s against the rules to tell your role...

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time isn’t what am worried about fam, I am think ahead for y’all. Others have to live and I think the good ones are mostly not particularly Lynching me. I’d say only one evil is part of this Lynch and innocent people are gonna be thrown into the mix. My last words I’d say: watch who didn’t vote for me.
You are not helping your cause if you are truly a trump card for the townies then just accepting your death like that will be a loss for all of us.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
You are not helping your cause if you are truly a trump card for the townies then just accepting your death like that will be a loss for all of us.
I have. I just wanna help out the with time I have. Btw, you’re quite earnest about this, giving up?

"Players are allowed to role/flavor claim if they consider it necessary."
^ Host words not mine. You are allowed to role/flavor claim.
Oh, I figured it would be against the rules. I’m one who can feel or see things upon a touch of my hands. Now thanks for target pointing me. Who would you be?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have. I just wanna help out the with time I have. Btw, you’re quite earnest about this, giving up?
giving up? far from it. Trying to know if you are indeed a townie or not if anything you are the one who seem to given up on yourself.

Oh, I figured it would be against the rules. I’m one who can feel or see things upon a touch of my hands. Now thanks for target pointing me. Who would you be?
Cool now there is multiple characters who can do that. We need a name ^^

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I didn't vote for you because my guts is telling me you're on the goodside. Since you probably get lynchbwanna say this

If you're a Townie- thank you.
Will take a look back when the lynching bandwagon started.

If you're a MAFIA- WELL, you're group is sure Savage.

Vote Lynch: Dr. Strange
I just need to vote. Besides he's the most eager to see me vote.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I believe people are just following the only confirmed townie.
Oh gawd lmaoo. Ghosts have played well lmaooo. Damn. I feel sorry for ya, damn. Oh man. Okay. There’s nothing I can do. Why? My role has been released and I am not for sure the next target either I live or don’t lel anyways like I said, those who didn’t Lynch me are the most suspects to me.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Oh gawd lmaoo. Ghosts have played well lmaooo. Damn. I feel sorry for ya, damn. Oh man. Okay. There’s nothing I can do. Why? My role has been released and I am not for sure the next target either I live or don’t lel anyways like I said, those who didn’t Lynch me are the most suspects to me.
I meant I’m next either way. I was laughing hard

The game has changed. Who ever voted for me has moved into the ghost. Just my gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.