Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Suspicious.
No. It's what you do when you're having a problem with inactives. They're not worth any time to be spent on being lynched because info that comes out of their lynch is minimal but just letting them go free is not acceptable as they are inactive and they're a possible inactive scum. So killing them is the go.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It could be Gister is avoiding to vote in this DP because he is afraid of upcoming trouble if he mislynch wrong player as a Mafia. But of course for mafia they will always lynched the "wrong" player. But if he is truly mafia he should aware right now that his move failed. Unless he wanted to sacrifice himself as per the plan. Maybe I should say it now. What I mean by "plan" here is that one Mafia going for the bandwagon(voting his/her team mate with other players that mostly townies) but with good enough reasoning to masked his/her action. Something that we should consider here.

But if Gister is truly a townie I still will not throwing away the possibility that Mafia is among the voters. At least one.

I can only give further write up of my observation after we get the result.

But if you asking me who could be the mafia that trying to kill his/her teammate as part of the plan? it between Dragomir or Michelle.

For Michelle she actually felt very reluctant to vote for Gister eventhough she already voted him. She always asking Drago about the town position of Gister in his POV. But Drago couldn't give her something that she can be convinced with. So she stayed with her vote. But she have an option to unvote if she's unsure.

As for Dragomir, he is straight with his decision making. Like Mafia who played like this they will used the info that they think is sufficient enough and good enough for his reasoning. To be honest they will never have second thought because mafia doesn't need it. What's matter is that the reasoning should be strong to attract attention+acceptable and able to reconcile their true alignment.

And when the person he voted flip Mafia its a nice journey for him in front.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be Gister is avoiding to vote in this DP because he is afraid of upcoming trouble if he mislynch wrong player as a Mafia. But of course for mafia they will always lynched the "wrong" player. But if he is truly mafia he should aware right now that his move failed. Unless he wanted to sacrifice himself as per the plan. Maybe I should say it now. What I mean by "plan" here is that one Mafia going for the bandwagon(voting his/her team mate with other players that mostly townies) but with good enough reasoning to masked his/her action. Something that we should consider here.

But if Gister is truly a townie I still will not throwing away the possibility that Mafia is among the voters. At least one.

I can only give further write up of my observation after we get the result.

But if you asking me who could be the mafia that trying to kill his/her teammate as part of the plan? it between Dragomir or Michelle.

For Michelle she actually felt very reluctant to vote for Gister eventhough she already voted him. She always asking Drago about the town position of Gister in his POV. But Drago couldn't give her something that she can be convinced with. So she stayed with her vote. But she have an option to unvote if she's unsure.

As for Dragomir, he is straight with his decision making. Like Mafia who played like this they will used the info that they think is sufficient enough and good enough for his reasoning. To be honest they will never have second thought because mafia doesn't need it. What's matter is that the reasoning should be strong to attract attention+acceptable and able to reconcile their true alignment.

And when the person he voted flip Mafia its a nice journey for him in front.
@Ansatsuken i am very well aware that anyone can suspect anyone. As long as i have a solid vote i don't unvote until i am positive about the unvote.
Asking Dragomir about Gister were a form to see his oppinion who looked first like he defended Gister so I asked again. This all interaction gave me a scum read from Dragomir. I am not concerned about Gister because he planted some posts and went MIA.
I don't defend myself, you should know my playstyle.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but I was speaking in general as in the vig should kill them at night, not Strange specifically.
You quoted his post and said he could kill inactives during NP thing that scum do.
I've read your post exactly the same but i was busy to reply at Ansa's post first

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@6thHokage what is your lead on odd so far. Are there other people you have in your mind.
Although I voted for Odd, my suspicion isn't as strong anymore. Gister getting lynched will reveal a lot. Ansatsuken, a confirmed townie was the first to vote for him, so it would make sense for wolves to follow his lead to blend in. Dragomir, in particular, is standing out to me because he came out strong against SoulKiller only to change his vote to join the majority.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Ansatsuken I can't say I follow your logic here. I find my straight approach just fine. I'm an assertive player, Town should always be assertive and not beat around the bush with wishy washy reads. When I have a strong suspicion on someone, I will be straight and upfront about it. I don't see how playing like that means this
Like Mafia who played like this they will used the info that they think is sufficient enough and good enough for his reasoning. To be honest they will never have second thought because mafia doesn't need it. What's matter is that the reasoning should be strong to attract attention+acceptable and able to reconcile their true alignment.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken i am very well aware that anyone can suspect anyone. As long as i have a solid vote i don't unvote until i am positive about the unvote.
Asking Dragomir about Gister were a form to see his oppinion who looked first like he defended Gister so I asked again. This all interaction gave me a scum read from Dragomir. I am not concerned about Gister because he planted some posts and went MIA.
I don't defend myself, you should know my playstyle.
This is just my early write up. I'm not actually directly saying you're scum same as Dragomir here. That just a "potential" write up that can be use as future reference.

Be prepared before too late.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

SoulKiller - killthestory - Alice in Noodleland - killthestory
Dragomir - SoulKiller - Gister
Odd - killthestory
Ansatsuken - Gister
6thHokage - Odd
Michelle - Gister
Dr.Strange - Gister

Total Votes

Gister - 4 votes
killthestory - 2 votes
Odd - 1 vote
I'm sooo damn confused about lynching. But I guess I am gonna go with gister, no strong reason but I am gonna trust what Ansatsuken said about him. Also, gister, or rucken is playing in the same style as in the other game where he was a Mafia. Even though he claimed to be Theo, still I can't trust that blindly, it might just be for saving oneself.

Vote Lynch: Gister
Reason: Mentioned above
@MadieV
Post automatically merged:

Also there was a bit of defending going on here. I chose him not because I think he is a scum strongly, but it is like he got a scum read vaguely more than others.
Total Votes

Gister - 5 votes
killthestory - 2 votes
Odd - 1 vote

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken I can't say I follow your logic here. I find my straight approach just fine. I'm an assertive player, Town should always be assertive and not beat around the bush with wishy washy reads. When I have a strong suspicion on someone, I will be straight and upfront about it. I don't see how playing like that means this
To be honest it doesn't matter how you play meant to be like this or like that. It can be whatever. Its not you who will judge your playing style as a mafia or indie or townie but people who play around you. For you, you played honest and upfront but other players will have different perception on you. The perception not only build through reading a post but NP action etc etc. Time will tell

Ok, will use this for my reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.