Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, so Dragomir, I haven't played with you but I think we are similar in a way. I won my very first game being a Serial killer and was targeted in the next game for that. Nice to meet you. But I think you are a bit aggressive, I mean your posts, they are a bit loud in my head. Haha. But I think Soulkiller is one of the most experienced players and it is just his play style.
Nice to meet you as well. I know I'm being quite aggressive, it's just the way I'm deciding to play at the moment, about SK, I could tell he was an experience player and that usually initiates a more aggressive response from me when I talk to experience players.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMPORTANT HOST MESSAGE

Please remember you can't edit your posts. :t-t:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MadieV please help us with the vote count
Sorry it took so long. I was 8 pages behind. :score:

I like every post I read so you guys can see at what point in the game I'm at. :cheer:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IMPORTANT HOST MESSAGE

Please remember you can't edit your posts. :t-t:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. I was 8 pages behind. :score:

I like every post I read so you guys can see at what point in the game I'm at. :cheer:
The thread merge to the existing post shows as edited.

So if we post after few minutes its shown as edited.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sooo damn confused about lynching. But I guess I am gonna go with gister, no strong reason but I am gonna trust what Ansatsuken said about him. Also, gister, or rucken is playing in the same style as in the other game where he was a Mafia. Even though he claimed to be Theo, still I can't trust that blindly, it might just be for saving oneself.

Vote Lynch: Gister
Reason: Mentioned above
@MadieV
Post automatically merged:

Also there was a bit of defending going on here. I chose him not because I think he is a scum strongly, but it is like he got a scum read vaguely more than others.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.