Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get the artwork is a downgrade from years of being used to Kishi's style, but let's not forget Kishi had some growing pains too.

You must be registered for see images

You have to go forward a few volumes before you start seeing the improvement in Kishi's work and where it looks close to what we're used to. Just be patient.

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bah compare it with pilot manga

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 'backlash' is just a bunch of kids moaning because they got spoiled with free Kishi art for 10+ years. Kishi was one of the best weekly illustrators in manga.

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there's a little truth to it. Kishimoto is one the best illustrators in all of manga. His drawing is other-wordly good, so it's hard to measure up.

However, most people hate Boruto manga because it's a rehash of the mediocre movie, and the plot going forward after that is garbage.

Monkey D Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there's a little truth to it. Kishimoto is one the best illustrators in all of manga. His drawing is other-wordly good, so it's hard to measure up.

However, most people hate Boruto manga because it's a rehash of the mediocre movie, and the plot going forward after that is garbage.
Boruto Movie Plot>>>>>> Anything in Past 6 years of Nawuto !!!

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mangakas art style improve with time I don't see any problem with Borutos anymore it's different but it's not bad....... most of the plebs are just looking for something complain about because the manga is rustling them

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is at the best part so I'm only complaining about the one month wait time.

Art still looks fishy tho. He should return Hinata back to her normal self, and then most people will be okay

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a clear difference though. One is done by a author who did his manga for 15 years. The other is done by someone who is trying to continue a work thats gone on for 15 years.

Expecting others to like it is illogical.

Reactions: Conspirator.